Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah Empty
MessageSujet: Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah   Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 10:39

Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah 49730710

Sarah jouera le rôle d'Amber Reynolds dans cette mini-série, une femme qui se réveille dans un hôpital incapable de bouger ou d'ouvrir les yeux, et personne ne sait qu'elle est consciente de tout ce qui se passe autour d'elle. L'épisode se concentrera sur son passé et la semaine qui a précédé son arrivée à cet état :

https://www.tvguide.com/news/sarah-michelle-gellar-sometimes-i-lie-miniseries/

Citation :
Sarah Michelle Gellar is stepping back in front of the camera for a new TV series. Deadline reports that the Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress will be staring in a new miniseries, Sometimes I Lie.

The series is based on Alice Feeney's debut novel of the same name. Gellar will star as Amber Reynolds, a woman who wakes up in the hospital unable to move or open her eyes. She's conscious and can hear everyone around her, though they don't know she's awake. The episodes will flash between Amber in the hospital, what happened the week before she ended up there and her childhood. Even though Amber can't remember what led to her predicament, she suspects her husband had something to do with it.

Gellar will also executive-produce the series alongside Ellen DeGeneres. Though the actress has leant her voice to Robot Chicken and Star Wars: Rebels over the past few years, she hasn't starred in a TV show since The Crazy Ones in 2014. Two years ago, she was attached to NBC's Cruel Intentions TV series that made it never past the pilot phase of development.

Sometimes I Lie has yet to find a network home, according to the trade magazine, which means that Gellar's TV return is not a sure thing just yet. But who doesn't want to see her back on the small screen?

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
gommeamacher
Hold on you
Hold on you
gommeamacher

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah   Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 16:38

Hâte de voir ça ! ♥️
http://whatever.forums-rpg.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah   Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah Icon_minitimeMer 23 Jan - 18:42

Je sais pas si je m'y pencherai perso, mais c'est bon à savoir ^^

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah   Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah Icon_minitimeDim 17 Nov - 11:49

Un nouvel article sur ce projet :

Citation :
Sarah Michelle Gellar to Star in Fox Thriller From Ellen DeGeneres

'Sometimes I Lie' is the 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' alum's second project for the network and is being designed as a limited series.
Fox is doubling up on Sarah Michelle Gellar.

The network has put into development a second project starring the Buffy the Vampire Slayer favorite. The indie broadcaster has handed out a script commitment (with a penalty attached) to the dramatic thriller Sometimes I Lie — originally packaged and shopped in January — starring Gellar and produced by Ellen DeGeneres.

Based on former BBC journalist Alice Feeney's novel of the same name, the limited series revolves around Amber Reynolds (Gellar), who is in a coma and can't remember how she got there — but knows it wasn't an accident. Terrified and trapped in her own body, she tries to piece together her memories of the past week. With a husband who no longer loves her, a sister hiding a dangerous secret and an ex-boyfriend who can't let go of her, Amber knows someone is lying — and that her life is still in danger.

The potential series alternates between her paralyzed present, the week before her accident and a series of childhood diaries from 20 years ago. The psychological thriller asks: Is something really a lie if you believe it's the truth?

Robin Swicord (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) will pen the script and executive produce alongside Gellar. Sometimes I Lie hails from DeGeneres' Warner Bros. Television-based A Very Good Production banner. DeGeneres and her production company topper Jeff Kleeman will also exec produce. The potential series is a co-production between WBTV and Fox Entertainment.

This is Gellar's second scripted project in the works at Fox. In August, the network handed out a script commitment for Other People's Houses, a dramedy based on the novel by Abbi Waxman that reunites the actress with Ringer creators Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder. That project, from Universal TV and Fox Entertainment, is described as a mix of Big Little Lies and Catastrophe centered on nine people who live in Los Angeles' Larchmont Village neighborhood. Through the lens of social media, the characters navigate the emotional ups and downs of being parents, partners, neighbors and friends. Gellar would play one of the two women.

Should either (or both!) projects move forward, it would mark Gellar's first series regular role since she starred opposite Robin Williams on CBS' David E. Kelley comedy The Crazy Ones.

Gellar is repped by ICM Partners and Brillstein Entertainment.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah   Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah Icon_minitime

Sometimes I Lie : nouveau projet de Sarah
Page 1 sur 1