Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3] Empty
MessageSujet: Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3]   Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3] Icon_minitimeVen 11 Juin - 11:46

Faith arrive (sans surprise ^^) à la 3ème place de ce classement ^^

Citation :
Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3] Faith-180

3. Faith - Buffy the vampire slayer/Angel

"When I'm fighting, it's like the whole world goes away and I only know one thing: that I'm gonna win, and they're gonna lose. I like that feeling."

The legend herself, Miss Buffy Summers, may have single-handedly kick-started the urban fantasy craze with her decidedly modern twist on the peppy female hero, but we were given a glimpse of the darker side to slaying when troubled Faith strutted onto the scene in Season 3. Having survived an abusive upbringing, this vampire hunter had a more morally ambiguous approach to her role as a saviour of humanity in the battle against the undead, and feeling increasingly alienated, she swiftly switched allegiances and turned her hand to Buffy hunting instead.

Despite several seasons of playing for the bad guys across both the Buffy and Angel series, Faith was ultimately driven to increasingly self-destructive behaviour, secretly plotting to have Angel kill her. Instead, Angel helped her come to terms with her actions and convinced her to turn herself in and do time for her crimes. This moment of redemption paid back dividends for both Angel and Buffy when Faith reunited and reconciled with her former enemies to save Angel and help Buffy defeat the First Evil in the final season. A troubled soul to the end, you never really knew whose side Faith was on, but you knew you wanted her on yours.

Source : ICI
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3]   Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3] Icon_minitimeVen 11 Juin - 16:27

C'est chouette pour elle, elle le mérite! Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3] 237987
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Top 10 des bad girls [Faith #3]
Page 1 sur 1