Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Empty
MessageSujet: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeMar 31 Mar - 9:50

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) 19082964

Citation :
Andy Hallett, l'interprète de Lorne dans le spin-off de "Buffy", vient de décéder des suites d'une maladie cardio-vasculaire. Il avait 33 ans...
Andy Hallett, bien connu du public pour son interprétation de Lorne dans la série Angel, vient de nous quitter ce dimanche 29 mars à l'âge de 33 ans. Entouré de son père, présent à son chevet, l'acteur a succombé au centre médical Cedars-Sinai de Los Angeles des suites d'une maladie cardio-vasculaire. Cela faisait déjà 5 ans qu'il combattait avec ses ennuis cardiaques.

Musicien accompli, Andy Hallett s'était distingué par son talent dans Angel, où grimé en gentil démon capable de lire dans les pensées de gens lors de tours de chant, il s'était lui-même livré à quelques prestations remarquables en revisitant quelques tubes à sa façon, dont le fameux "Lady Marmalade". Un morceau inclus dans l'album "Angel: Live Fast, Die Never" édité en 2005. Engagé au départ pour quelques épisodes, Hallett a finalement participé à plus de 70 épisodes et est devenu un membre régulier de l'équipe d'Angel, aux côtés de David Boreanaz. A l'arrêt de la série en 2004, Andy Hallett avait poursuivi sa carrière musicale en participant à des shows à travers le pays. Selon son agent et ami de longue date Pat Brady, Andy avait été hospitalisé à 3 ou 4 reprises par le passé à cause de ses problèmes cardiaques.

Une cérémonie funèbre privée réunira la famille et les amis proches dans son village natal de Cape Cod, à Osterville, dans le Massachussetts.

(Source : http://www.allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18454248.html)

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~

Dernière édition par Miss Kitty le Mar 29 Mar - 17:48, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
vic59
Cangel fan
Cangel fan
vic59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeMar 31 Mar - 10:27

très triste nouvelle , toutes mes condoléances a sa famille
c était un super acteur et chanteur
benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeMar 31 Mar - 15:26

je viens d'apprendre la nouvelle
c'es terrible ce genre de chose, c'est une lumière qui s'étteint beaucoup trop tôt
c'est acteurs qui m'était très sympathique et que j'ai tout de suite aimé à son arrivée dans angel
toutes mes condoléances à la famille

Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 7:44

Une nouvelle horrible qui a choqué tous les fans du Jossverse. C'est une terrible perte, sur tous les niveaux Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) 87550

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Withdr11

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
I'm gonna get you back. I need you back ~ Angel
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 16:56

C'est clair que c'est une nouvelle qui m'a trop surprise !! Déjà, j'ignorais totalement qu'il avait des problèmes de santé, et c'est une sacré perte parce qu'il avait du talent et avait l'air d'être un type bien... Je compatis sincèrement avec ses proches, parce que 33 ans, c'est pas un âge pour mourir. Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) 87550

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeMar 29 Mar - 17:49

Ca fait aujourd'hui deux ans que l'acteur nous a quitté... Une petite pensée pour lui.

Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeMar 29 Mar - 19:04

C'est dingue comme je vois vraiment pas passer le temps... Une petite pensée de ma part également.
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 7:49

Une pensée pour Andy, ça fait aujourd'hui 3 ans.

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Tumblr_m1mqenkVmR1qj1kr3o1_500

Un tweet de Jay :

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Andy10

vic59
Cangel fan
Cangel fan
vic59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeVen 30 Mar - 7:31

Le temps passe si vite No ,j'ai une pensée pour lui également !

Un hommage de Mark Lutz :

Citation :
Andy Hallett Tribute Comic - The Afterword

Everybody loved Andy. He made friends wherever he went, and I’m not just talking about passing friends, your run of the mill variety, but good ones, the kind that last a lifetime. Between his childhood friends in his hometown of Osterville, MA, and his adoptive home in Los Angeles - not to mention the ridiculous amount of people he met at the Angel conventions he attended in every corner of the world - he literally had friends everywhere. People often throw around the term “winning personality”, but with Andy, it was more than that. Andy’s personality was like a friendship smart-bomb. He could talk to anyone, of any age, any background, find a common thread, and within minutes make them feel as though they had been life-long friends. I know, I saw it happen a million times in person and moreover, it happened to me.

I met Andy my very first day on set. I had just stepped out of a trailer after an hour long make-up test for Groo, and was covered from head-to-toe in metallic, cobalt-blue make-up (the original idea for the character, that was thankfully scrapped) when I ran into him. He was in full Lorne garb, head-to-toe green , and I having never seen the show before, had no idea who he was.

“How long?” Andy asked me with a short-hand usually reserved for old friends and siblings, not complete and utter strangers.

“About an hour” I replied, all the while sizing him up. His make-up was really quite intricate and all together seamless. You could read the expressions on his face in the same manner you could on someone completely devoid of the stuff. “You?”

“THREE hours, ya f--king lucky bastard.” I laughed out loud at both his audacity and his misfortune. We became best friends immediately.

The rapport was instant, easy going, and warm. We spent the next hour talking about everything under the sun EXCEPT for the fact that we were both different colors and in these outrageous outfits on the ....Paramount.... back lot. Executives in suits would occasionally pass by us, everyone of them giving us some manner of ‘look’ that involved a combination of curiosity, mild-amusement and disbelief. Andy seized on every opportunity he could to make them laugh.

“Humans,” he said loudly in feigned disgust, “don’t they know it’s not polite to stare?”, to a gaggle of “suits” across the street.

“Who raised you, anyway Ma’am? Have you no respect for visible minorities?”, he inquired of who I instantly recognized as former head of Paramount Pictures, Sherry Lansing - but he, obviously, did not. She laughed heartedly and nodded in the direction of both the blue and green humanoids that had just verbally accosted her …an absurdity that I’m sure only could take place in ....Hollywood.....

Andy was invincible and absolutely fearless in his Lorne garb, and even though he made no bones about hating being cooped up inside all of that make-up for hours on end, he secretly loved the anonymity and confidence it afforded him – not that he needed it.

Being new to LA, Andy showed me around town, bringing me out with him to some great local watering holes and restaurants, introducing me to some great people who remain my friends to this day, and even helping find me my first place – directly across from his own.

“I’m going to need to build a moat and fill it with all manner of nasty beasties.” he would joke to the fans we met at conventions. “Let’s see Lutz swim across that to mooch my food.”

That was the kind of guy he was, helpful, thoughtful and generous to a fault, all the while accompanied by a wickedly sharp sense of humor.

While visiting Andy’s place you were always assured of two things - a gracious host, and a constantly ringing telephone. Andy’s phone rang more than anyone’s I have ever encountered in my entire life. You couldn’t be at his place for more than 2 minutes when the phone would ring, and it would continue to ring incessantly. At first, I wondered who the hell was calling his house all the time? But slowly, it all started to make sense. People wanted to be around him, people wanted to hang out with him, people wanted to be his friend, and it was no wonder, what with all the energy that Andy radiated – who wouldn’t want to be his friend? I think at some point, almost instinctively Andy had to give up answering his phone with any kind of regularity, as to do so would mean never getting anything done.

The thing I’ll always remember and loved the most about Andy was watching him sing – he was born to do it. Andy was always outgoing and full of vitality, but when you got him on a stage, gave him an audience, and put a microphone in his hand – look out! He absolutely came ALIVE. It was if he had received a shot of adrenaline. He radiated what show biz types commonly refer to as “it”. It was a raw and natural talent that he possessed, and I have little doubt it is exactly what Joss saw when he first dreamed up the character of The Host after seeing Andy sing karaoke at a local dive bar. And while Joss may have plucked Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan from the depths of his imagination – Andy’s personality and charisma made it his own.

After his passing I found myself thinking that I was really glad that some of the really important people in my life had gotten to meet him, my Dad, my brother, my little sister; they all got to meet him and experience the joy that emanated from him on a daily basis. I’m really glad so many fans out there got to meet Andy at the conventions we always seemed to attend together. If you never got the chance to meet him over the years, I wish you could have, you too would have become friends immediately.

I miss my friend desperately, but I take solace in the fact that I KNOW, at this very moment, he’s singing somewhere. RIP my friend.

http://www.myspace.com/147340178/blog/531620144

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mar - 15:06

Une petite pensée pour Andy. Il est décédé un 29 mars, il y a 6 ans de ça.

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeMer 30 Mar - 18:44

A l'occasion de "l'anniversaire" des 7 ans du décès d'Andy le 29 mars dernier, voici quelques hommages qui ont été faits à Andy par Mark Lutz (Groo) et James C. Leary (Clément) :

James C. Leary :

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Andy-j10

Citation :
7 years ago a friend left this world too soon. I didn't know him long but we shared some crazy times on several continents. And a lot of laughs and smiles. I miss his biting sarcasm, his impeccable Paul Lynde, his crazy good voice, his kindness and his gregarious personality. I learned a lot about being on the receiving end of fandom from him and how he treated each and every fan. I miss sharing a stage with him and making each other laugh. Most of all I just miss him. RIP you glorious Cad. #andyhallett

Mark Lutz :

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Mark-a10

Citation :
7 years ago. Still hard to believe. This photo is from a national park in Australia. We spent the day on a gorgeous lake w/ @jaugustrichards
I'm pretty sure in his previous incarnation Andy was an elderly black Grandma with 34 grandkids who had a penchant for singing all day long. #RIP #andyhallett
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitimeSam 30 Mar - 8:56

Un triste anniversaire, ce 29 mars marquait les 10 ans du décès d'Andy Hallett :

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Captu584

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Captu585

Le message complet de Charisma Carpenter :

Citation :
I keep seeing Andy’s image all over social media... I debated posting anything because I’d rather honor his birth/ life rather than the anniversary of his passing. But TEN years gone! - Hard to believe.
But this is why
I love the Buffy/ Angel fandom, because you are so faithful and supportive of all of us, even when some of us are no longer here. Thank you for keeping his memory alive. Thank you for reminding me of his absolute talent, humor, and heart. He was always a bright light and I only have the fondest of memories of him, his laugh, smile and silly expressions. ( “Oh Balls! “) “You’re Welcome” was the last time I saw Andy. If only I had known.
As close as Andy made me feel we were, I know there were castmates and crew that were closer... my heart goes out to you too today. ( You know who you are ) and to Andy’s Mother and family.
Ya know, I bet he’s got everyone in stitches and singing Dionne Warwick up in the sky though!

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Captu586

Le message complet de Mark Lutz :

Citation :
#fbf 10 years ago today. Not the call you ever want to get in the middle of the night, broke my heart to get it. Much love to all who miss him.
Everybody loved Andy. He made friends wherever he went, and I’m not just talking about passing friends, your run of the mill variety, but good ones, the kind that last a lifetime. Between his childhood friends in his hometown of Osterville, MA, and his adoptive home in Los Angeles - not to mention the ridiculous amount of people he met at the Angel conventions he attended in every corner of the world - he literally had friends everywhere. People often throw around the term “winning personality”, but with Andy, it was more than that. Andy’s personality was like a friendship smart-bomb. He could talk to anyone, of any age, any background, find a common thread, and within minutes make them feel as though they had been life-long friends. I know, I saw it happen a million times in person and moreover, it happened to me.
Andy was invincible and absolutely fearless in his Lorne garb, and even though he made no bones about hating being cooped up inside all of that make-up for hours on end, he secretly loved the anonymity and confidence it afforded him – not that he needed it.
The thing I’ll always remember and loved the most about Andy was watching him sing – he was born to do it. Andy was always outgoing and full of vitality, but when you got him on a stage, gave him an audience, and put a microphone in his hand – look out! He absolutely came ALIVE. It was if he had received a shot of adrenaline. He radiated what show biz types commonly refer to as “it”. It was a raw and natural talent that he possessed, and I have little doubt it is exactly what Joss saw when he first dreamed up the character of The Host after seeing Andy sing karaoke at a local dive bar. And while Joss may have plucked Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan from the depths of his imagination – Andy’s personality and charisma made it his own.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)   Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne) Icon_minitime

Décès d'Andy Hallett (Lorne)
Page 1 sur 1