Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com Empty
MessageSujet: Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com   Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com Icon_minitimeDim 28 Juin - 12:56

Le site Dailykos.com a effectué un classement des 10 meilleurs épisodes de Buffy, le voici :

Citation :
1. Restless ("Cauchemar") - Season 4

Synopsis : The gang’s decision to summon the essence of the First Slayer in the previous episode, leads to the gang experiencing violent, bizarre dreams which are tied together by the First Slayer and the Cheese Man.

Favorite Line(s) : Riley :"We’re drawing up a plan for world domination. The key element ? Coffeemakers that think."

Buffy : "But what else could I expect from a bunch of low-rent, no-account hoodlums like you ? Hoodlums, yes, I mean you and your friends, your whole sex, throw ’em in the sea for all I care, throw ’em in and wait for the bubbles, men with your groping and spitting all groin no brain three billion of you passing around the same worn-out urge. Men ! With your ... sales !"

Agree, disagree, think Buffy was a stupid show ? Let’s hear it.

2. Hush ("Un silence de mort") - Season 4

Synopsis : Fairytale monsters called The Gentlemen steal the voices of everyone in Sunnydale (including the Scooby Gang).

3. Once More With Feeling - Season 6

Synopsis : A mysterious force makes Sunnydale residents sing songs that reveal their true feelings and deep secrets.

Favorite Line(s) : Anya (singing) :"Bunnies aren’t just cute like everybody supposes ! They’ve got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses ! And what’s with all the carrots ? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway ? Bunnies ! Bunnies ! It must be bunnies !"

4. The Body ("Orphelines") - Season 5

Synopsis : Buffy is shocked to find her mother dead after returning home, and has to learn how to cope with her loved one’s death.

Favorite Line(s) : Anya : "I don’t understand how this all happens. How we go through this. I mean, I knew her, and then she’s, there’s just a body, and I don’t understand why she just can’t get back in it and not be dead anymore. It’s stupid. It’s mortal and stupid. And, and Xander’s crying and not talking, and, and I was having fruit punch, and I thought, well, Joyce will never have any more fruit punch ever, and she’ll never have eggs, or yawn or brush her hair, not ever, and no one will explain to me why."

5. Graduation Day Part 1 & 2 ("La cérémonie") - Season 3

Synopsis : Buffy and the high school work together to stop the Mayor’s ascension.

Favorite Line(s) : Buffy : "Fire bad, tree pretty."

6. Homecoming ("Le bal de fin d'année") - Season 3

Synopsis : As Buffy and Cordelia vie for the Homecoming Queen title, they are targeted b a group of killers preparing for "SlayerFest ’98"

Favorite Line(s) : Cordelia : "I hear you, you redneck moron. You got a dress that goes with that hat ? Rip out my innards, play with my eyeballs, boil my brain and eat it for brunch ? Listen up, needle-brain. Buffy and I have taken out four of your cronies, not to mention your girlfriend.Whatever. The point is, I haven’t even broken a sweat. See, in the end, Buffy’s just the runner-up. I’m the Queen. You get me mad, what do you think I’m gonna do to you ?"

7. Fear Itself ("Le démon d'Halloween") - Season 4

Synopsis : The gang find themselves in a house of horrors while at a Halloween fraternity party. Anya enlists Giles to help her save Xander when she realizes something is amiss.

Favorite Line(s) : Xander : "That’s your scary costume ?" Anya : "Bunnies frighten me."

8. Doppelgängland ("Les deux visages") - Season 3

Synopsis : While casting a magic spell to help Anya regain her powers, Willow and Anya inadvertently summon Willow’s evil twin, a vampire, from an alternate universe.

Favorite Line(s) : Willow : "It’s horrible ! That’s me as a vampire ? I’m so evil and... skanky. And I think I’m kinda gay".

9. Killed By Death ("Reminiscences") - Season 2

Synopsis : While hospitalized with a severe case of the flu, Buffy battles a demon that sucks the life out of sick children.

Favorite Line(s) : Cordelia : "Tact is just not saying true stuff. I’ll pass."

10. Selfless ("Crise d'identité") - Season 7

Synopsis : After Anya gets back into her old Vengeance Demon ways by helping a girl get revenge on an entire fraternity by having a spider demon tear their hearts out, Anya reflects back on her life as a Vengeance Demon.

Favorite Line(s) : Villagers : "Hit him with fruits and various meats."

Qu'en pensez-vous ? D'accord, pas d'accord ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com   Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 18:56

Toujours pour le même classement, le site vous propose de voter pour votre épisode préféré parmi ceux-là (ou alors, vous pouvez mettre "Autre") :

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Marco
Kahlan's fan
Kahlan's fan
Marco

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com   Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com Icon_minitimeLun 17 Aoû - 2:32

Je suis pas d'accord avec le #1, Hush est un épisode vraiment bien et bien réalisé mais de là à être 2 et OMWF aussi. En plus où est The Gift là dedans.

Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com 02_bmp10
♥️♥️ Angel, I sort of need to talk to you in person. - Cordelia
Is it something... Bad ? - Angel
No. No. It's something good... I think. Well, It sort of depends on how you feel. - Cordelia
About what ? - Angel
Well, about me. - Cordelia ♥️♥️
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com   Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com Icon_minitime

Top 10 des épisodes par Dailykos.com
Page 1 sur 1