Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Blog de Sarah

3 participants
AuteurMessage
benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

Blog de Sarah Empty
MessageSujet: Blog de Sarah   Blog de Sarah Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct - 8:56

Miss Kitty je me permets d'ouvrir un post parce que je ne savais pas trop où poster ce récit de Sarah elle même sur son blog.
Pour recevoir sa newsletter hebdomadaire c'est ici : http://sarahmgellar.cznd.co

Dans celle de cette semaine elle raconte sa semaine de promo pour https://foodstirs.com à New York ainsi que son passage à la Comic Con de New York pour Star Wars Rebels.
C'est vraiment comme lire l'email d'une copine qui vous raconte sa semaine...

Citation :

FIRST WEEK OF FOODSTIRS

What a whirlwind week. My week started like most, carpool and preschool drop off (in my sweats), then it was off to the airport and straight to New York. We were off to a running start with Kelly and Michael first thing on Tuesday. It’s always a great way to start off a press week for me, as my relationship with Kelly goes back more than 20 years (yikes). Going to that studio feels like a homecoming as I have known everyone for so long. Michael Strahan is about the nicest person you could ever meet and it was amazing to see him almost look short next to Shaq. Shaq was as charming as always, even dancing with audience members during the commercial break (I snuck a quick dance in with the big man myself). I even got a quick visit in with the amazing Rhonda Rousey who was pre-taping an episode. (Cool side note, not to name drop, but I have actually gotten the chance to meet her before with her incredible jujitsu trainers Ryron and Renner Gracie). Next it was interviews with some of my faves, USA Today, InStyle, and BuzzFeed (I love BuzzFeed).

As Tuesday was my only day with any free time, my partner Galit and I raced off to the Plaza Hotel and to the Eloise shop to grab gifts for our girls. After successful purchases we made a quick stop to eat (finally) at Todd English Food Hall. OMG New York food is the best. After seeing some friends and walking around a bit (a lot) it was early to bed because my trip was really about to start.

First thing Wednesday it was off to Rachael Ray for my first live cooking appearance. Seriously, can we discuss my nerves? It was the first time I was going to bake on TV, Rachael was my sous chef. As always it was so nice to be back, especially to see Vida her stage manager who might be one the coolest people on the planet. I got an extra surprise when I found out that Sherri Shepard was the co-host. We had a blast making brownie popsicles and even got to pass out Foodstirs treats to the audience. As an extra surprise we gave every audience member a bag of Foodstirs Vanilla Cupcake mix to try at home. I felt like Oprah.

With no time to waste, we raced off to Good Morning America, where I had the chance to show off my baking skills with Sara Haines. We filmed at the ICE – Institute of Culinary Education. I watch GMA every morning so I was very excited (and nervous). Sara and I made Cupcake Cones and had a great time. Then once again it was a rush off to a Foodstirs demo at “Make Meaning” with the MOMS. We got the chance to teach a roomful of kids how to make our ghost cookies. I was even surprised by two girls I used to babysit for! No rest for the weary, or maybe a little… a quick dinner with my good friend Lee Pace (and of course with my partner in crime Galit) and then it was right back to work (but fun work) with Andy Cohen at the Bravo Clubhouse. First we did his radio show then it was off to the live show with bartender Derek Blasberg who brought along Karlie Kloss. Talk about being in awe. Not only is she stunningly beautiful, but also she is so incredibly nice. I was trying to focus on the questions but all I wanted to do was stare at her.

After a short (and I mean short) sleep, it was back to work. We started Thursday at Good Day NY, where as I was racing into the studio (and I mean racing) my best friend since childhood comes walking down the street. Only in NY folks. After that we went to Sirius Radio where I had the pleasure to do EW Radio with Jessica Shaw (a dear friend), The Sam Roberts Show, Just Jenny with Jenny Hunt, and Morning Jolt with Larry Flick (my new bff). From there we went to NY ComicCon for a Star Wars Rebels panel, my first time there! Now side note- I still cant even begin to describe to the excitement and honor I feel to be a part of the Star Wars Universe. The panel was amazing and everyone was so amazing. As I am leaving, whom do I run smack into, but Seth Green. Throughout the day we had been texting to meet up but it wasn’t working out…leave it to fate (and NY).

Now my next stop of the day might have been the one I was most nervous about. I was going to open the Clinton Foundation’s 20/30 flagship event. Yes with Bill himself. I think by now you know me well enough to know the passion and place in my heart that charity work holds. The work of The Clinton Foundation is truly inspiring and I still can’t believe I have the honor of working with them. I talked to Bill before the show, and instead of talking about all the work, he was most excited to tell me that before the event he was with his Granddaughter (the perfectly named Charlotte) feeding her dinner. There he was, our 42nd President, just like any other extremely proud Grandfather. There are so many different aspects to the work they do, that there is something for everyone. I was so moved not just by being in his presence, but listening to his incredible speech.

Next, it was me time. Remember I told you about my best friend that I randomly ran into on the street? Well it just so happened she was throwing a birthday party that very same night. I got the chance to see some of my very best friends from childhood and enjoy a night out with the girls. Now it is Friday AM, and after a quick breakfast with my girls and Seth Green, it is off to the airport to head home and see mah babies. I miss them so much I might possibly be that girl you see typing away at her computer in the terminal and sobbing.

OMG what a week. While it was completely overwhelming I just have to say a quick thank you to everyone who supported me this week. First off to my husband who kept our house running like nothing was different. To all the shows that supported our launch this week another thank you. But mostly to you. To everyone who ordered, or thought of ordering or even just checked out our website, I thank you. Foodstirs is a dream come true for me and a real passion project. I am so proud of what we are offering and can’t wait to continue this incredible journey with all of you.

source

~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Blog de Sarah Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Blog de Sarah   Blog de Sarah Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct - 12:11

Tu as très bien fait d'ouvrir le sujet ! J'ignorais l'existence de ce blog. C'est super sympa comme idée !

Merci pour le partage ♥

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

Blog de Sarah Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Blog de Sarah   Blog de Sarah Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct - 12:17

Elle est vraiment entrée à pleins pieds dans l'air des réseaux sociaux et en même temps garde sa privée comme elle l'a toujours fait puisqu'elle ne parle que de ses projets ou de ses centres d'intérêt.

Elle a également créé un club de lecture par l'intermédiaire de ce blog... C'est vraiment génial quand on est fan comme moi Blog de Sarah 4233706580 (je voulais mettre un smiley classique mais j'avais encore jamais vu celui ci dans la liste il est trop trop mignon!!!)

Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

Blog de Sarah Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Blog de Sarah   Blog de Sarah Icon_minitimeDim 1 Nov - 18:03

La newsletter de cette semaine était un #AskSMG. Sarah avait prévenu en début de semaine puisque celà faisait longtemps qu'elle n'en avait pas fait.
Les réponses aux chanceux qui ont été choisi...
http://sarahmgellar.cznd.co/2015/10/30/asksmg-october/

Citation :
When I started this newsletter, one of the things I promised you guys, was that I would use this opportunity to answer your questions. As its been awhile since I have done this, I figured now would be the perfect time. Thank you so much to everyone that sent in questions. I wish I could answer every single one of them personally but remember I am not a super hero (I just occasionally portray one).

What made you decide that this time in your life and this moment was the right time to release Foodstirs? What is your approach and what are your feelings whenever a new opportunity or journey comes your way? – John Murphy on Facebook
This is a complicated question, with very lengthy answers (that I will try and condense as best as I can). I think everyone knows that Crazy Ones was an amazing experience for me with an extremely tragic ending. I knew that after that I really wanted to try something different, something I had never tackled. It has always been important for me to show my kids that if they put their mind to stuff, they can achieve anything. I truly felt by taking this risk and tackling something new, I was setting a great example. My kids are still young and I want to be able enjoy this time with them and Foodstirs allows me that flexibility. While in some ways I am working harder than I ever have, I am in one place (most of the time), and as for me, creating this company from the ground up and watching it develop is a sense of accomplishment I have never felt before.

Hi Sarah, I just wanted to ask you if you plan to release a cookbook for Foodstirs? – Samantha Lewis on Facebook
There are so many things I see in Foodstirs future, from cookbooks to tools to even standalone stores. I believe it is good to dream big.

You are a very busy, yet creative woman. Cooking, crafting and now running a new business. When the holidays come around (Halloween & Thanksgiving) what is your favorite recipe/tradition when you are spending time with your family? – Jen Cumming on Facebook
Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday. My husband cooks a mean Thanksgiving dinner. My favorite tradition started back when I was a child. Growing up in New York the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is a big deal (we even used to stand in the cold the night before and watch them blow up the balloons). Now I get to watch the Parade with my kids. My daughter loves the “ladies who kick” (the Rockettes), and my son loves all the balloons, and I love the Broadway performances from Herald Square.

What has been the most rewarding part of being an actress? – Kristina Shriver on Facebook
I don’t even know where I would begin to answer that question. From traveling, to meeting incredible people, to getting to play dress up for a living, my job is definitely very cool.

Hi Sarah, any tips/advice for a bride to be or for a happy marriage? – Lauren Murray on Facebook
Communicate, communicate, communicate. Always remember to be partners.

Is there a non-profit or charity that is really important to you? – Andrew Christopher on Facebook
Whether it’s a monetary donation, a skill or just simply your time, I think giving back is extremely important. Some of my favorite charities to work with have been CARE, Make-A-Wish, Baby Buggy and No Kid Hungry. I recently started working locally with UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital and the work they do is incredible, and the kid’s spirits are inspiring.

Which book character have you’ve always wanted to portray on screen? – Joselle ‏@pinayfanofDB on Twitter
I don’t know if I have ever been right for them but two of my favorite books that they keep talking about making (but never do) are Confederacy of Dunces (by John Kennedy Toole) and The Secret History (by Donna Tart). I also have a not so secret obsession with Valley of the Dolls…at this rate I am more Helen Lawson then Neely O’Hara.

If you weren’t an actress, mom, business owner #foodstirs, oh ya know a SUPERHERO, what would you be? – Samantha ‏@mssamanthaviner on Twitter
Diane Sawyer – But I think that job may already be taken.

What is your #1 tip to someone starting a business? I just opened mine & any advice from you would mean the world! – Brittany Fernbacker ‏@occultkitten
on Twitter
Don’t take no for an answer. There were many times that people told me I couldn’t succeed, but I refused to accept that as an answer. When you believe in yourself its not long before others catch on and start believing in you.

Whats it like being on Star Wars Rebels? – Nicholas bloom‏@nicholasbloom1 on Twitter
It’s the BEST job. I am now forever part of the Star Wars legacy. And now I have “cred” at my kids school. I am no longer just the carpool mom, I am the “big bad”.

Did your mom cook with you as a child? Can you share a memory? – Patrick Thornton‏@seanPatrickT on Twitter
My mom was a single mom, but somehow still managed to have a home cooked meal on the table every night. Dinner was such a special time for us where we would catch up on the day and just spend quality time. This is something I try and replicate with my kids. As many times a week as we can we all sit together and enjoy the meal and the time.

What do you find most challenging between family and work? – Brandi Mount ‏@WednesdayChurch on Twitter
Making sure that the time I devote is truly focused. I always want to be 100 percent present in whatever I am doing. It is definitely a struggle, but I know I can never be afraid to ask for help.

What made you choose the names of your kids? – Jared Russo ‏@JaredRusso1000
on Twitter
Wow I have never been asked that before. Just really liked the names. And funny enough the names both really suit them.

Quick! The Force or Unlimited Wishes? – Daniel Walton ‏@Palfrey17Daniel on Twitter
May I wish for the force with one of my wishes?

What’s the best way to comfort when you’re having a really terrible day? – Ellie GellarPrinze ‏@SmgEllie on Twitter
Snuggles from my family!!

Need you by my side
Need you by my side
Ephy

Féminin

Blog de Sarah Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Blog de Sarah   Blog de Sarah Icon_minitimeMar 3 Nov - 10:29

Du coup je me suis inscrite à la newsletter^^ Je savais pas, donc merci =P
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you