Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Projet de cadeau pour l'anniversaire de David en mai

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Projet de cadeau pour l'anniversaire de David en mai Empty
MessageSujet: Projet de cadeau pour l'anniversaire de David en mai   Projet de cadeau pour l'anniversaire de David en mai Icon_minitimeMar 9 Avr - 16:45

Les fans s'organisent pour un projet de cadeau pour David, en vu de son anniversaire en mai :

Citation :
Letters to David (Birthday booklet)

Hi DB fans,

I have some special news for all of you. Yes, that is right, news that you will WANT to hear. So you ask what this news is, okay, here is the details.

David’s birthday is May 16th. This year he is turning 44 years young (old) and I know that we did a video for Christmas, which by the way he LOVED, so the new project is a booklet. This is how the booklet will be conducted.

Rules: Booklet

The cover will be all the fans who send in a picture of themselves along with their letter (it can be typed and emailed to me, details coming up) and David will be in the middle of the front cover surrounded by all of his fans.

Here is how to send me your letter along with your picture (optional):

Please type of your letter to David. No longer than at least half a page. (I wish I could do handwritten letters, but it would take too long and all the postage and etc., so we will stick to typing up the letter and emailing it to me.
Keep the letter clean. Don’t forget to wish him a Happy Birthday.
If you like, along with your letter, send in a picture so I can add it to the cover. Now you DO NOT have to send in a photo, but make sure you do put your name on your letter to David. We need to make sure he knows who is sending him the letter.
In the email to me, with your letter and photo (optional) include your Twitter username in case you have a Twitter account. You never know, he may just send ya a message saying THANK YOU.
Deadline to send in your letters, is April 30th.
If you are writing your letter in another language, please try to translate it into English by using Google's Translate, if not I will translate it for you.
The format I can download your letters are Word or PDF form. Thank you.
Last, email the letter, photo of you (optional) to me at unofficialdavidboreanazsite@gmail.com

QUESTIONS:

If you are wondering how David will receive this booklet:

----- I am traveling to New York City for the 2013 FOX Upfronts in May. I will see David (if he does attend) and will PERSONALLY hand the booklet to him. If he is not attending, I will mail it off.

Can you get a copy of the booklet?

----- I CANNOT send you a copy of the entire booklet. If you are wondering why, here is why. I do not have money to send everyone a copy of the booklet. I wish I could, but I cannot.

How do we know David received the booklet?

------I will ask him (if I can or if he has time) to stand with the booklet and I will take a picture of him holding the booklet. And if I cannot get him posing with the booklet, I know he will tweet about it, like he had done with the Christmas Video. So do not worry, he will receive the booklet. J

The project is called: LETTERS TO DAVID (BIRTHDAY BOOKLET)

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me again at unofficialdavidboreanazsite@gmail.com and when you send in your email, make sure to include your info like; NAME, LOCATION & Twitter username (If you have one) so that way I can respond to you. Please give me some time to respond back. I will answer the emails in the order they are received.

Also, DON’T BE SHY! Send this project around the online world. But be careful, we do NOT want David finding out. He may find out, but he won’t know how this project will turn out.

Again, thanks so much for being part of DBoNation (Unofficial David Boreanaz) and I cannot wait for David to see the booklet.

All my best,

Lexi Roy

(Owner of DBoNation (Twitter) & Unofficial David Boreanaz Site (Facebook).)

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Projet de cadeau pour l'anniversaire de David en mai
Page 1 sur 1