Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]

4 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Empty
MessageSujet: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeLun 4 Juin - 20:58

Cette convention s'est tenue ce 1er juin 2012.

Un rapport d'une fan sur sa rencontre avec James lors de cette convention :

http://www.rebeccahousel.com/1/post/2012/06/james-marsters-last-threesome-other-torrid-tales.html

Citation :
James Marsters' Last Threesome & Other Torrid Tales

James Marsters is an incredible man. Period.

You may know and love him as the platinum-blonde, Spike, from the Buffyverse or from Torchwood, Smallville, or his tribute to his shared passion for Dragonball with his son...or for his music with rock band, Ghost of the Robot; their 2011 album, Murphy's Law, was released on iTunes in 2011. However you know and love him, James Marsters, in real life, is a kind, generous person who, apparently, cannot get embarrassed. At all.

On Friday afternoon, I had the pleasure of hosting James' Q&A session at the Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con after performing my own show on vampire myth and supernatural-superhero legend the hour before. As I warmed up the audience before Marsters' arrival, James snuck in the room.

A dynamic, charismatic force of nature, Marsters energetically hopped on stage, coming right over to give me a warm hug and a kiss, telling me it was great to see me and how beautiful I looked. And although I was extraordinarily flattered by James and his kind generosity, he really made me smile when he began talking about his love of Winnie the Pooh character, Eeyore.

You see, I loved Eeyore also. Even had a stuffed animal of the little sad donkey from the time I was about four until I gave it to my own son, about the same age as Marsters' boy. And yes, I understood Marsters' desire to act in the film, Dragonball Evolution. It was a fun film because, no matter how much we succeed in life, all parents want to do something their children will be excited about. I can sell lots of books in as many different languages, receive multiple teaching awards and accolades, but all accomplishment is made that much sweeter if it makes you a hero to your children.

The director signed on to the Dragonball project was not actually present during the shooting. The rather large budget shrank to 25% of what was initially promised. And ultimately, though Marsters, originally a stage-actor before getting his first TV-role on the Emmy Award winning, Northern Exposure, in 1992, played Piccolo well and with more depth than perhaps the character deserved, the film, as Marsters himself said, would have been incredible if it had been done as Dragonball Z.

And the enthusiasm Marsters had in talking about this, an answer to an audience question, was simply remarkable. Marsters was thoughtful, generous and kind--whether someone asked him about a film in 2009, or his work on Buffy, or something deeply personal...like the last time he had a threesome. Gasp!

When Marsters first sat down, he challenged the audience to try to embarrass him. As a moderator, I knew this was dangerous ground. And it was.

When Marsters confirmed his inability to be embarrassed, an audience member who had asked him what his most embarrassing moment was, proceeded to attempt to embarrass others by relaying a turd-story. No, I'm not joking. And then, the inevitable--someone asked James when he had his last menage a trois.

I was ready to deflect and move on, but Marsters was not kidding when he said he could not be embarrassed.

So when was it? Marsters last three-way???

According to Marsters, it was in the mid-late 90's and he was newly single.

Other revelations included Marsters best on-screen kiss: It was with his Torchwood co-star, John Barrowman, not Sarah Michelle Gellar of Buffy fame. Surprised? I wasn't. That kiss with Barrowman was passionate, or at least it appeared that way. And Marsters said that he actually bit Barrowman on the first take because of the nature of the scene. And there were many, many takes. Marsters now-wife, Patricia Rahman, was directing the scene; the couple have been married for just over a year. According to Marsters, Patricia found the kissing scene with Barrowman so hot, she insisted on seeing it done repeatedly during shooting.... Wink

More coolness from the master of cool, James Marsters? He spoke eloquently about how when you're paid to kiss people, it's not even remotely romantic. That's a great distinction for the audience. Marsters elaborated on how kissing on screen looks spontaneous and romantic, but in reality, is quite technical.

Marsters was asked about his favorite muscians, given his own musical talents; he gave a very long list of diverse musicians that included John Lennon and Nirvana.

James Marsters is this incredible pillar of courage, confidence and strength, a man who knows who he is and is no longer apologizing for it. I aspire to be like Marsters. Everyday. I've actually never met anyone quite like him. He's rather irresistible in that way. And the surprising part? He's also really fun. Marsters knows his literature; he knows his history. And he certainly knows and loves his popular culture. He's a truly brilliant man and that translates into his roles both on and off screen. But he's also friendly, intuitive and charmingly flirtatious. Marsters is as professional as I've ever seen. In my opinion, his talents are so vast, so broad, and the depth and breadth of his craft so cunningly carved, that Marsters is poised for a magnum opus, a grand work that will both surprise and charm you. And I, for one, can't wait.

Though Marsters did not know this, I have been his fan since his stint on Northern Exposure; I've loved watching him over the years. His Spike character was so complex and well-developed that show-creator, Joss Whedon, was unable to kill the character off as originally scripted, much to the joy of the Buffy audience...and me. I watched Marsters masterful performance of Spike in the last season of Buffy. What was remarkable was how Marsters played the role--a monster without a soul, who, for the sake of love, earns it. Piece by miserable piece. He goes mad for love. He changes himself completely for it. And that stupid girl uses him up. Marsters performance was so good, that the audience--pre-programed to love the blonde, beautiful cheerleader turned slayer-- actually sympathizes not with the hero, but with the villain. Marsters made Spike the most human character on that show...the most real. And so therefore, Spike, and Marsters, are the most beloved.

If I were a Hollywood producer...oh wait. I am! True, I'm not at Marsters' level, but if I were, I'd write a script just for him. A character to end all characters. He'd be Shakespearian at his core--horribly conflicted, stuck in a conundrum of love and hate. No one can express the innate duality in the human condition as well as Marsters. And I mean, NO ONE.

An honor and a pleasure, Mr. James Wesley Marsters! I'll see you in Austin in October. In between, safe travels. Be well, my friend.

And to all of you, I heartily wish the same.

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeLun 4 Juin - 21:21

très beau ce qu'il écrit!

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 12:31

une vidéo à cette même convention.

James Marsters News ‏@CivilizedJames

[video by Oldmanlover88] @WizardWorld Philadelphia ComicCon 2012 - James Marsters Solo Panel (Full) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MATo99OgxQ #jamesmarsters #fb

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 13:03

8 vidéos de cette même convention!
http://dontkillspike.livejournal.com/494616.html
James Marsters Philadelphia Comic Con Videos x 8 (inc full Buffyfest Q&A) | YouTube

con news
[info]dontkillspike
June 5th, 10:24

Here are 8 videos of James Marsters from Wizard World's Philadelphia Comic Con, including the full Buffyfest Q&A; with thanks to Beloved77, salchli, LCTRECOOL, IllyriaGodKing, & hatchetjuggalo17:

James Marsters Philadelphia Comic Con 2012 - Embarrassing Moment

After asking James Marsters to tell us about his most embarrassing moment, he turned around the question on me.

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 13:06

James Marsters 6/2/12 Signing

James Marsters signing on Saturday

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 13:07

James Marsters & "Three-Ways" 6/1/12

From his Q&A WizardWorld ComicCon in Philadelphia

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 13:07

James Marsters on Kissing John Barrowman

James Marsters on panel at 2012 Philadelphia Comic Con talking about kissing John Barrowman and doing sex scenes.

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 13:08

I ask James Marsters a Question

I get to ask James Marsters a question at his Q&A at Philly comic con.

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 13:09

James Marsters Q&A

A part of Q&A with James Marsters at the Philly Comic con.

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 13:10

Buffyfest Wizard World 6-3-12 Kristy Swanson, James Marsters, Amber Benson & more!

Buffyfest at Wizard World Philadelphia Pa on 6-3-12 Featuring Kristy Swanson, James Marsters, Claire Kramer, Amber Benson & Mark Metcalf

sara
Back to you
Back to you
sara

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 18:24

Merci pour les vidéo sabinef , dite moi je rêve ou il a bien dit dans l'une des vidéo qu'il a fait un ménage a trois ? , j'ai pas vraiment tout bien compris car je comprend pas trop l'anglais , mais en tout il n'a honte de rien ^^ Smile ni ceux qui pose les question !!!
sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 19:09

il me semble qu'il a dit ça Sara.

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 19:37

Oui, apparemment, c'est bien ce qu'il a dit, et si je me fie au rapport de fan posté, il paraît qu'il aurait défié l'audience de l'embarasser, et au final, c'est une des questions qui lui a été posée lol!

Il a répondu que son dernier ménage à trois remontait aux années 90, où il était à nouveau célibataire.

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 21:22

bah!si tout le monde est d'accord!Par contre,Miss Kitty,je trouve bizarre que la personne qui a écrit le compte rendu,parle de l'épouse de James Marsters au passé,disant qu'elle a été son épouse un peu plus d'un an?Ou alors j'ai mal compris!Mon anglais laisse à désirer.

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 21:36

Tu parles de ce passage ?

Citation :
Marsters now-wife, Patricia Rahman, was directing the scene; the couple have been married for just over a year.

Si c'est de celui-ci que tu parles, il ne dit pas qu'ils ont été mariés juste un an, mais qu'ils étaient à peine mariés depuis un an Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] 63835

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 21:42

d'accord!je me disais aussi...

sara
Back to you
Back to you
sara

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 22:49

Je ne sait pas si j'ai raison car l'anglais et moi sa fait deux , mais j'ai plutôt l'impression d'avoir entendu dans la vidéo de son Q&A et aussi de certain rapport de fans , qu'il a dit que sont dernier ménage a trois étais en 2004 , et non fin des année 90 comme la rapporté le rapport de fan , après peut être bien que j'ai mal compris alors je m'en excuse Smile
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 22:52

Ah peut-être, je n'ai pas encore regardé toutes les vidéos ! C'est dans laquelle ?

sara
Back to you
Back to you
sara

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 23:16

la vidéo a étais posté a la page précédente par sabinef , le titre et James Marsters & "Three-Ways" 6/1/12 bon visionnage Smile et dite moi biensur si je ne dit pas de bêtise et qu'il dit bien 2004 ^^ merci
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 1:57

Alors je viens de l'écouter, et c'est un peu compliqué parce qu'on entend pas très bien, mais perso, j'entends 2001 !

Et il précise que ça a été possible parce qu'il était "in love" de toutes les personnes présentes lol!

ladyM
Undeniable Shippeur
Undeniable Shippeur
ladyM

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 8:14

Je sais pas comment il peut répondre à des questions aussi personnelles
En tout cas ça a tendance à me rendre encore plus fan

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 17:26

heureusement qu'il n'est pas plus souvent " in love".Faut bien dormir de temps en temps!
Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] A86af703

sabinef
For her, to be hers
For her, to be hers
sabinef

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012]   Philadelphia Wizard World Comic Con [Juin 2012] Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 13:49