Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders Empty
MessageSujet: Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders   Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders Icon_minitimeMar 19 Juil - 15:55

Youhou, Aly ambassadrice de ma marque de shampooing Razz

Citation :
Alyson Hannigan Works With Head & Shoulders®

Alyson Hannigan works with famous Dandruff shampoo Head and Shoulders to fight scratching behavior. Video included.

Actress Joins Iconic Brand to Talk Beautiful Looking Hair & How to Be a Good Girlfriend

CINCINNATI, July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Head & Shoulders®️ announced today that Alyson Hannigan, star of CBS’ How I Met Your Mother and American Pie, will be the brand’s official female ambassador. Alyson, who joins Head & Shoulders®️ hair legends including two time Super Bowl champion, Troy Polamalu, and Minnesota Twins All-Star catcher, Joe Mauer, will appear in a fully integrated campaign targeting female consumers beginning this July.

“Strip away the cameras and red carpets and Alyson is just like us, a working mom juggling a hectic work schedule and busy family life who needs five minutes of me time and the right beauty products to help kick start her day,” says April Anslinger, Brand Manager of Head & Shoulders®️ at Procter & Gamble. “We’re excited to share that same relatable lifestyle along with her trademark humor, quirky personality and of course, her beautiful hair, with our female consumers.”

“I’m so thrilled to partner with such an iconic beauty brand,” says Alyson. “My hair goes through a lot on-set, but I’ve relied on Head & Shoulders for years to keep my hair and scalp healthy. Whether I’m picking up my daughter from a play group or I’m at a photo shoot, Head & Shoulders keeps my hair looking great so I can focus on more important things.”

This summer, beyond giving women advice on how to get great looking hair, Alyson is helping girlfriends everywhere fight head-scratching behavior. Together with Head & Shoulders®️, they’ll team up with consumers to create The Good Girlfriend Guide, an e-manual of positive girlfriend to girlfriend advice that tackles everything from beauty faux pas to relationship blunders.

To rally consumers behind their mission, Alyson is urging women across the country to visit the Head & Shoulders for Women Facebook Fan page where they can offer up their own advice on a series of topics ranging from parenting to fashion. Fifty consumers will have their advice published in The Good Girlfriend Guide and five lucky women will be chosen to attend an exclusive, all access VIP e-book launch with Alyson in Los Angeles this November.

Celebrating 50 years of proven technology, Head & Shoulders is leading a new charge to help women with heading scratching behaviors by offering easy solutions for beautiful looking hair. To learn more, visit the Head & Shoulders for Women Facebook Fan page.

About P&G Beauty & Grooming
P&G Beauty & Grooming products help make beauty dreams real for women and help men look, feel and be their best everyday. With 8 billion dollar brands and products available in nearly 130 countries, P&G’s beauty and grooming products delivered sales of over $27 billion in fiscal year 2009/10, making it one of the world’s largest beauty and grooming companies. P&G Beauty & Grooming offers trusted brands with leading technology to meet the full complement of beauty and grooming needs, including Pantene®️, Olay®️, Head & Shoulders®️, Max Factor®️, Cover Girl®️, DDF®️, Frederic Fekkai®️, Wellaflex®️, Rejoice®️, Sebastian Professional®️, Herbal Essences®️, Koleston®️, Clairol Professional®️, Nice ’n Easy®️, Venus®️, Gillette®️, SK-II®️, Wella Professionals®️, Braun®️ and a leading Prestige Fragrance division that spans from point of market entry consumers to high end luxury with global brands such as Hugo Boss®️, Lacoste®️, and Christina Aguilera®️. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G (NYSE: PG) and its brands.

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
vic59
Cangel fan
Cangel fan
vic59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders   Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders Icon_minitimeMar 19 Juil - 16:56

Content d'apprendre la marque de ton shampoing Miss Kitty lol!

C'est génial pour Alyson d'être l'ambassadrice d'une telle marque ^^

Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders   Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders Icon_minitimeMar 19 Juil - 20:24

Han, va falloir que j'aille acheter ça alors! Ils mettent sa tête sur l'emballage, ou pas? lol!

Au passage, petite question existentielle : pourquoi ça s'appelle "Head&Shoulders" ? Je veux dire, on va pas se foutre du shampoing sur les épaules... Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders 913789
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders   Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders Icon_minitimeMar 19 Juil - 20:28

Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders 88478

En fait, à en croire la pub, Head & Shoulders est réputé pour lutter efficacement contre les pellicules (même les coiffeurs le disent ^^). Et comme les pellicules, ça tombe sur les vestes/épaules, bah voilà lol!

Et je trouve ça cool qu'elle en soit l'ambassadrice ! Dans la vidéo, elle explique que Alexis n'utilise pratiquement que ce shampooing si j'ai bien compris Razz

Par contre, je ne suis pas sûre que ça nous donne droit à sa tête sur l'emballage ! Dommage d'ailleurs Razz

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders   Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Juil - 16:33

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders   Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders Icon_minitime

Alyson ambassadrice de Head & Shoulders
Page 1 sur 1