Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015] Empty
MessageSujet: Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015]   Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015] Icon_minitimeVen 26 Juin - 17:13

Bon, je ne sais pas pourquoi je ne l'ai pas posté plus tôt dans la journée quand j'ai vu la news, mais sachez que Sarah fait en ce moment une séance de questions/réponses sur ce facebook :

Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015] 10407810

N'hésitez pas à aller lui poser des questions !

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015]   Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015] Icon_minitimeDim 28 Juin - 1:07

Quelques unes des réponses qu'elle a données :

Spoiler:

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015]   Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015] Icon_minitimeDim 28 Juin - 1:50

Merci à la page Facebook de Peace, Love & Sarah Michelle Gellar, qui a fait un condensé de toutes ses réponses :

Citation :
June 26, 2015 - Sarah Q&A via BtVS Official Facebook Page

Fan Question: What do you enjoy the most about being a mom?
Answer:
Endless supply of free hugs!! But more seriously having the ability to learn through my children's eyes.

Fan Question: btvs is my all time favourite TV show, it got me through some very tough times, so thank you. What are your favourite TV shows, when you were young, and more recently? Xx
Answer:
Right now my TV shows revolve around G rated shows because of the kids but I'm always inspired by people who are making really creative shows.

Fan Question: Hi Sarah! Just wanted to say that Buffy is my all-time favorite show and you were such a role model to me growing up! What's next for you?
Answer:
I'm working on something very different right than I've ever done before. You all will be the first to know about it in a couple months.

Fan Question: Hey Sarah! What is your most favorite project (movie or tv show) you have worked on of all time? X P.S. Please let Freddie know that he is still gorgeous as ever! ; )
Answer:
That's like asking me to pick my favorite child. I've loved something about every single one of them.

Fan Question: Sarah, how was it working with a cgi scooby doo?
Answer:
He was a handful, never showed up on time or remembered his lines!

Fan Question: Do you still have that leather jacket?
Answer:
I have lots of leather jackets!!

Fan Question: Who do you think is actually better for Buffy: Angel or Spike?
Answer:
Every time I answer this I get hate mail because you can never please everyone, but as I said before, I am an Angel girl (don't hit me!)

Fan Question: Would you ever do a Buffy reunion?
Answer:
Never say never!

Fan Question: Sarah do you plan on working with Joss in the future? Maybe a cami or even a starring role?
Answer:
I go where the inspiration strikes so you never know!

Fan Question: What advice do you have for young women who may be struggling to break into their career field?
Answer:
The most important thing is to have confidence in yourself because you can't expect others to if you don't. This is one of my favorite quotes: "You taught me baby how the few who win acquire what their hearts desire. It ain't practice, it ain't skill, they'll help but not as much as wanting will."

Fan Question: Hi Sarah I've been a fan of yours since Buffy had aired for the first time. I absolutely adored you growing up. I've noticed that you do alot of cooking for your beautiful children what's the best thing you've ever cooked! Lots of love from the UK x
Answer:
The most exciting is trying something new and creative, when they liked brussel sprouts I knew I hit the jackpot!

Fan Question: If you were to recommend a book to read on the beach this year which would be top choice?
Answer:
So many. If you're looking for a fun beach read, I like the Royal We. if you're looking for romantic, read Time Traveler's Wife. If you're looking for an incredible read, Shadows on the Wind or Secret History.

Fan Question: Favourite off screen memory with David Boreanaz?
Answer: Our disgusting eating competitions, we tried to see who could have the worst breath!

Fan Question: what's the weirdest thing that ever have happened on an interview?
Answer:
It's always always a little weird when someone you've never met sits down and asks you personal questions. Especially in languages you're not fluent in.

Fan Question: If you couldve been any other character who would you have been?
Answer:
On Buffy, Giles because he always missed the fighting scenes. He was the least injured of the cast.

Fan Question: Is Freddy a good dancer?
Answer:
Actually he is!

Fan Question: Will you show Buffy to your kids
Answer:
I'm proud of the show and the work we did so when it's appropriate, I definitely will. They'll probably say "ew mom we don't want to watch YOU."

Fan Question: Hi Sarah, do you think that one day you'll step behind the camera?
Answer:
I actually have been behind the camera, I love producing, but directing probably not,at least not until the kids are in college.

Fan Question: Sarah, what has been the craziest thing either of your children have said?
Answer:
They are 5 and 2 everything they say is crazy!

Fan Question: Who's a better kisser? James, David or Selma Blair?
Answer:
My husband is sitting right here!!

Fan Question: Hey Sarah, loved you on the crazy ones. Do you see more comedy in your future?
Answer:
If only you could see me every morning, it's always comedy wink emoticon Absolutely, I've always loved comedy.

Fan Question: Where would you go if you had the chance to use a time machine?
Answer:
Everywhere! I would relive both of my children's births and probably the 20's and 30's

Fan Question: Which charactor did you prefer to play in Ringer Bridgit or Siobhan?
Answer:
Whoever was wearing more comfortable shoes!

Fan Question: Hello how do you stay fit
Answer:
I chase two children.

Fan Question: How would Buffy juggle being a mom and vampire slayer?
Answer:
Didn't she already do that with Dawn and all of the Slayers?

Fan Question: Do you have a favorite fictional role model? At 36, Buffy is definitely still one of mine.
Answer:
I try to take my inspiration from actual accomplishments!

Fan Question: Where do you think Buffy would be today? A mom?
Answer:
If I were [her] I'd be on vacation on an island somewhere!

Fan Question: What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Answer:
I'm loyal to Starbucks but not to my drink.

Fan Question: Sarah, what's your favorite dessert?
Answer:
The next one...

Fan Question: Will you see the minion movie?
Answer:
I was just making plans last night!

Fan Question: What is your favorite piece of parenting advice?
Answer:
Add the words 'for now' to the end of every sentence.

Fan Question: Hello from Italy, Sarah! Is there some specific character trait that you've always shared with Buffy?
Answer:
We look so much alike I get mistaken for her all the time.

Fan Question: You've been my favorite hero as Buffy since I was six and always will be, so with all my heart thank you. just wanted to know if you had a favourite season or holiday of the year? X
Answer:
I like Thanksgiving. Really anything that revolves around family.

Fan Question: Sarah, do you prefer being a blonde or a brunette?
Answer:
That's a tough one. I prefer a baseball hat

Fan Question: How did you like filming cruel intentions?
Answer:
One of the best experiences of my life!

Fan Question: Favorite big bad?
Answer:
The gentlemen were the scariest!

Fan Question: Hi Sarah do you have a favorite Buffy quote? I love her Assy one liners
Answer:
"If the apocalypse comes, beep me."Just reminds me how old I am.

Fan Question: Sarah I love you so much!!! It is my dream to meet you one day You have been my role model since I was 12 years old (I'm now the ripe old age of 29!) who was your role model growing up? Xx
Answer
: That's easy, my mom.

Fan Question: Hi Sarah, who do you keep in touch with the most from the show? #asksarah
Answer:
Probably... Buffy.

Fan Question: Sarah Michelle, what's brings you the most happiness in life?
Answer
: My family.

Fan Question: How have u changed as a actor since buffy?
Answer:
I hope that I've constantly learned and grown. I also look a lot older.

Fan Question: Do you have a favorite season or episode?
Answer:
I have a few favorites, the prom, the body, the gentlemen (hush)

Fan Question: SCREAM or I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER?
Answer:
Scream, because I Know What You Did Last Summer (get it? I'm witty.)

Fan Question: Hi Sarah! Which was the most difficult scene to shoot on Buffy?
Answer:
The Body

Fan Question: Do you think television today is missing strong female character leads?
Answer:
I think that it may seem like that because there's so much more to watch but there are some great ones out there. For example, Karry Washington on Scandal.

Fan Question: This isn't a question, but thanks for being Buffy and bringing to life a character that I've loved since I was 13 years old (I'm now 30). And thanks for still acknowledging BtVS fans! You're the best, SMG.
Answer:
The fans are the reason I do what I do. I make film and TV for you to enjoy!

Fan Question: Sarah! Im a big Buffy fan from Chile. How do you feel now with the news about marriage equality? I remember Willow and Tara were one of the first gay couples on a tv show back in the day
Answer:
I believe love is the greatest gift and all people should be able to share that!

Fan Question: Hi Sarah hope you're doing well. Have you ever had any regrets being in showbiz and if so what?
Answer: I don't live my life looking back, only ahead, things are only mistakes if you don't learn from them.

Fan Question: Hey Sarah, costume design grad here, what was your favorite costume on Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Did you keep any stylish, yet affordable boots? And what period do you think has the best fashion?
Answer:
Not the 80s!

Fan Question: If you had to choose a tv family to best describe your family, what would it be?I'd say my family are like the heck family from the middle
Answer:
The Prinze family - we're unlike any other

Fan Question: What's your Secret of a Successful, Long-Lasting Relationship?
Answer:
I have found that the most important are communication, trust and respect.

Fan Question: How does it feel to have two of the cutest kids ever?
Answer:
I'm bias but I have to agree - and also two of the kindest children. I feel lucky every day.

Fan Question: What made you choose a Bernese Mountain Dog as your breed of choice? Xo
Answer:
A friend of ours had one and it just seemed like it would be a good fit

Fan Question: What was your favourite "buffy" hairstyle?
Answer:
I thought Buffy the rat really had it going on.

Fan Question: Hi Sarah Favourite Taylor Swift song?
Answer:
Anyone my daughter sings at the top of her lungs in the car. I love that my daughter has good role models like her.

Fan Question: Hello Sarah, if you could have a change of career, what would you do?
Answer:
I would love to spend more time in the non for profit sector.

Fan Question: Hello, Sarah! What was your favorite song from Once More with Feeling (including songs you didn't sing)? Thanks!
Answer:
Any song I didn't have to sing!

Fan Question: Sarah, what is your favorite place to travel to?
Answer:
I love being able to go to new place, meet new people, and experience new cultures.

Fan Question: Hi Sarah, I'm just wondering, what is your method for getting into character for a scene?
Answer:
Hopefully learn my lines

Fan Question: Hi! I absolutely adore you and all of your work! If you could play any character in a current TV series, who would you be and why?
Answer:
The next contestant on Amazing Race so I can see the world.

Fan Question: Hi Sarah! What sort of film role would you really love to do that you haven't already done?
Answer:
Is there a film role that takes place in my backyard? That would be one great commute.

Fan Question: Hey sarah big fan of yours. Not just as buffy but as an actress .What can we look forward to for star wars rebels
Answer:
It's such an exciting project to be a part of, I know it's a cartoon, but it's so deep and thought provoking!

June 26, 2015 - "Thank you guys so much it's so hard to always get to everyone's questions, but I want everyone to know how much I appreciate their time and their love. THANK YOU!!! <3 <3" - Sarah Michelle Gellar

benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015]   Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015] Icon_minitimeDim 28 Juin - 8:06

Merci pour le partage, finalement je n'avais pas réussi à toutes les voir, ses réponses, sur Facebook.

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015]   Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015] Icon_minitime

Sarah propose un Q/A sur Facebook ! [26 juin 2015]
Page 1 sur 1