Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de fin de saison
Voir le deal

Jane Wants A Boyfriend

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Jane Wants A Boyfriend Empty
MessageSujet: Jane Wants A Boyfriend   Jane Wants A Boyfriend Icon_minitimeLun 25 Mai - 20:51

Nouveau film avec Eliza Dushku. Sa première mondiale est prévue en Inde pour le 6 juin 2015 !

Citation :
New Film On Autism & Love Set for World Premiere This Year!

Jane Wants A Boyfriend Eliza017

Thanks to Greenwich International Film Festival, “Jane Wants a Boyfriend,” an Indie Feature starring Eliza Dushku and Louisa Krause, is set for it’s World Premiere on June 6, 2015! This film has a special meaning for me because I was able to consult for the film to help make sure that the lead character of Jane (played by actress Louisa Krause) who is a young woman on the autism spectrum was as realistic as possible.

Jane Wants a Boyfriend looks at, a young woman in NYC searching for love despite dealing with the everyday challenges of being on the autism spectrum, and looks to her older sister Bianca, to help her find her very first boyfriend. The film is the third collaboration for director William C. Sullivan and writer Jarret Ker.

“By putting Jane’s journey on screen, we’re raising awareness that individuals on the spectrum have hopes and dreams that are just like anyone else’s,” says Sullivan. “No one should be ashamed to stand up for the desire to be treated like an equal. It has taken a tremendous amount of bravery for Jane to voice that she wants a boyfriend, and to be loved, and even more courage to take action on this desire. I see a lot of myself in Jane, and other will too. Her actions are what inspire me every time I see this character on the screen. Not her obstacles.”

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Esther
Best Couples Ever
Best Couples Ever
Esther

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Jane Wants A Boyfriend   Jane Wants A Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSam 30 Mai - 16:10

Woow super nouvelles! Bien envie de voir ce film !

Ephy
Need you by my side
Need you by my side
Ephy

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Jane Wants A Boyfriend   Jane Wants A Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 11:57

Ah bin on en apprend plus sur ce film ici =P
La bande annonce donne envie, je me laisserai donc probablement tentée^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Jane Wants A Boyfriend   Jane Wants A Boyfriend Icon_minitime

Jane Wants A Boyfriend
Page 1 sur 1