Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Charisma raconte la vie de parents divorcés

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Charisma raconte la vie de parents divorcés Empty
MessageSujet: Charisma raconte la vie de parents divorcés   Charisma raconte la vie de parents divorcés Icon_minitimeSam 4 Jan - 1:12

Charisma raconte son histoire vis-à-vis de son divorce et de l'enfant qu'elle a eu avec son ex mari :

EXTRAIT :

Citation :
SURVIVING COPARENTING IN HOLLYWOOD

I met Damian while on hiatus from Season 2 or 3 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. We were both in acting class. During that break I decided to hone my acting skills so I enrolled in Iris Klein’s acting class. She taught Sanford Meisner’s technique. This was consistent with my previous training at Playhouse West with Robert Carnegie and Jeff Goldblum. Here love blossomed and so did my abilities in class. Thanks to Iris’s work ethic and expectations of her students, Damian and I spent a lot of time together rehearsing for a scene she assigned us. As weeks went on, we got to know and trust one another as scene partners and friends.

Iris assigned Damian and me to a Clifford Odets play, Golden Boy. The play focused on Joe Bonaparte a talented musician who is offered a prizefight by boxing promoter Roxy Gottlieb. However, the fight could destroy his hands on which he depended and needed as a violinist.

In Golden Boy, Lorna Moon the girlfriend of Roxy Gottleib and Joe fall in love. Damian played the role of the Golden Boy and I played the role of Lorna his forbidden love. It was during one of our rehearsals that I saw Damian for the first time as more than a scene partner or friend.

We had agreed to meet at a fellow student’s home with most of the other students. Rehearsal was scheduled on a Sunday. I went directly after Mass in my Sunday best. When Damian asked me why I was dressed up, I admitted to having attended Church. Rather than judging me, Damian shared about his personal journey with God. Then and there we embarked on an in depth discussion about our values, inspiration and books. That connection was the foundation of our path as a future married couple. It was very refreshing to meet someone in their twenties, in Los Angeles, and in acting school with similar values while simultaneously looking for deeper meaning to their lives. I was not looking for love and I certainly didn’t expect to find it in him. ~He was far too good looking to be so deep and sincere. Ha! Who was judging whom?

La suite : http://www.survivingcoparentinginhollywood.com/2013/12/

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Charisma raconte la vie de parents divorcés
Page 1 sur 1