Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School Empty
MessageSujet: 9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School   9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School Icon_minitimeMar 23 Avr - 21:13

http://www.themarysue.com/9-female-high-school-characters/?pid=5617

Citation :
Cordelia Chase, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

“Woah, wait,” I can hear some of you saying. “You’re doing a list on teenage girls you wish you could be more like and you choose Cordy, not Buffy? What the heck, Rebecca?!”

Guys. At no point did I want my life to be more like Buffy’s. She had to stay out late and kill vampires on top of doing normal things like homework. She had to kill her first boyfriend, and it was all up to her to prevent the apocalypse. That’s a lot of responsibility, and high school is stressful enough. She’s awesome, but she had a crappy life, and that’s a package deal when you’re the Slayer.

But Cordelia? I’ll admit, when I watched the show the first time I had a knee-jerk reaction against her, because she was popular and mean to nerdy kids, and I was sensitive to both those things. But I rewatched it recently, and wouldn’t you know it, Cordy is freaking awesome.

She doesn’t take crap from anyone, including her friends. For all she’s the stereotypical ditz, she has more common sense than the rest of the Scooby Gang. And the clincher: In season three Xander cheats on her with Willow (which, if memory serves, he actually implies she bears some responsibility for), so Cordelia dumps him. She’s emotionally affected by the breakup, like one would expect, but she has her self-respect too, darnit.

I can take or leave the popularity and the awful ’90s clothes (OK, I can leave those). But the confidence and the blunt attitude? Sign me up.

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: 9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School   9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School Icon_minitimeMar 23 Avr - 21:33

J'avoue que j'ai été surpris dans un premier temps mais c'est totalement compréhensible finalement : autant Buffy peut être un bon modèle en terme de "girl power", autant je crois que personne ne veut avoir sa vie lol!
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: 9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School   9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Avr - 23:03

Oh, sait-on jamais, si on est maso et qu'on a l'esprit aventurier Razz

Je suis pas spécialement enthousiasmée par le choix de Cordélia, parce qu'on a vu à plusieurs reprises qu'elle se sentait très seule, et finalement pas entourée des bonnes personnes, qui étaient plus préoccupées par être d'accord avec elle plutôt que par réellement l'écouter (je la paraphrase ici), mais je rejoins celle qui a écrit ce top, concernant la confiance en elle qu'elle pouvait avoir, c'est clair que ça donnait beaucoup plus envie ^^

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Noulouk
Buffy's dark place
Buffy's dark place
Noulouk

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: 9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School   9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School Icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr - 2:11

J'aurais pas choisi Cordélia non plus ! Je suis d'accord elle se sentait mal dans sa peau même si elle avait du répondant...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School   9 Female Characters We Wish We’d Been More Like In High School Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1