Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

J. August Richards dans SHIELD

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

J. August Richards dans SHIELD Empty
MessageSujet: J. August Richards dans SHIELD   J. August Richards dans SHIELD Icon_minitimeVen 5 Avr - 19:50

J. August Richards sera dans la série SHIELD (écrite par Joss je rappelle !) sur la team Avengers !

Citation :
A Whedonverse vet has stealthily invaded Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D.

ABC declined to comment, but sources confirm to TVLine that Joss Whedon — who is shepherding ABC’s Avengers-themed drama — has cast his former Angel charge J. August Richards in a super top-secret role.

The pilot — which wrapped filming in February and is being fast-tracked by ABC — stars ER alum Ming-Na (as former soldier Melinda May), Clark Gregg (reprising his big-screen Avengers role as Agent Phil Coulson), Nashville’s Chloe Bennet (playing superhero culture-obsessed Skye), British beauty Elizabeth Henstridge (science expert Gemma Simmons), Scotsman Iain De Caestecker (tech whiz Leo Fitz) and Brett Dalton (rising star Agent Grant).

Whedon previously told TVLine that he wasn’t going out of his way to stack the S.H.I.E.L.D. deck with familiar faces from his past series.

“You look for the best person for the role, and if that person is someone you already know, then great. That’s some work done for you,” he said. “But as much as I would love to — and once did — make a movie just with my friends, you always want to increase the family.”

News of Richard’s casting was first reported by ShieldTV.net.

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

J. August Richards dans SHIELD
Page 1 sur 1