Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Seth pour "Dear me"

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Seth pour "Dear me" Empty
MessageSujet: Seth pour "Dear me"   Seth pour "Dear me" Icon_minitimeLun 31 Oct - 21:00

"Dear me" est un livre qui est sorti et qui publiait des lettres de stars à eux-mêmes, quand ils étaient plus jeunes.

Citation :
‘Dear Me’: Seth Green Writes a Letter to His Younger Self

Seth pour "Dear me" Ob-qi010

For its new book, “Dear Me,” Atria Books asked celebrities to write a letter to their 16-year-old selves. The book includes reproductions of actual letters and personal photos. Here’s the letter from actor Seth Green.

Hi Seth,

Let’s start with that — I know you’ve taken an enormous amount of crap for the funny name up to this point, but let me assure you in just 10 years, your name will be crazy common. Seriously, I know it’s improbable, but even successful famous people will be named Seth. Like you’ll be in a room and someone will say ‘Seth’ and a BUNCH of people will say ‘yes?’ So stop hating your parents for the handicap.

Let me just say this – it gets easier. I know right now it sucks, family unit dissolving, personal identity in crisis, constant reminders that you don’t belong where you are – but it gets easier. Hard work pays off, and you will find people and places that allow and encourage you to be the best YOU that you can, so seek them out.

Plus you get much less awkward. You will literally wake up one day and realize you don’t have to impress anyone to have them like you. Don’t try so hard, and things will get easier.

Don’t quit. Don’t leave any vision unrealized. Believe in yourself. Actually, I can’t stress that enough – no one will believe in you if you don’t truly believe in yourself. So work through all the self-doubt and self-loathing and get down to business. You will work for at least the next 30 years, each year harder than the last. I know that doesn’t sound so great, but you will make lots of your own stuff and work closely with almost every one of your heroes and they will enjoy it, so … that takes the sting out, right?

Last thing, you have to stop wearing what you’re wearing. I know you’re ‘making statements’ and ‘challenging stereotypes’ but you are trying a little too hard and just a little misguided. Plus in the future, there’s a magic device that links every piece of recorded media together in a way that can be viewed by anyone, anywhere forever and ever. So that commercial you did when you were 7 where you look really stupid, and that sweet summer camp photo from 1982 where you’re in shorts and really sunburned? Those will be available into perpetuity, so be careful what you put out there.

Aside from that, it’s up to you. Everything that you don’t get, everything that you suffer through – all your mistakes and triumphs get you exactly where you need to be. Enjoy the adventure.

Much love,

Seth

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Seth pour "Dear me"
Page 1 sur 1