Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

Sarah : 5 choses à savoir

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Sarah : 5 choses à savoir Empty
MessageSujet: Sarah : 5 choses à savoir   Sarah : 5 choses à savoir Icon_minitimeVen 5 Aoû - 12:12

Un nouvel article ^^

Citation :
Sarah Michelle Gellar: 5 Things to Know

The actress returns to TV this fall on the CW's 'Ringer.'

Here are 5 facts you should know about the New York City-born actress who started acting at the age of 6.

1) She's been off of the small screen for nearly a decade.
The star's fame-making role as Buffy in the WB's Buffy the Vampire Slayer ended in 2003 after seven seasons. And aside from lending her voice to the Adult Swim cartoon, Robot Chicken, Gellar has stayed away from the tube ever since.

STORY: Comic-Con 2011: Sarah Michelle Gellar: 'I'm Not Trying to Re-Create 'Buffy'"

2) Gellar married a co-star. The actress met her hubby, Freddie Prinze Jr. on the set of their 1997 teen slasher filck, I Know What You Did Last Summer, but didn't start dating until 2000. They also later co-starred in two live-action Scooby-Doo films. The duo were married on September 1, 2002 in Jalisco, Mexico. And while she still goes by Gellar professionally, the actress did legally change her last name to Prinze.

3) Her return to TV was influenced by being a mom. Gellar, who has a 20-month-old daughter, Charlotte Grace Prinze, with Prinze Jr.,said she wanted to be on a TV show again because of the flexible schedule. Instead of traveling to movie sets, the actress wants to be able to be around for her daughter's milestones. "And nothing offers that more than television," she explained.

STORY: Comic-Con: TV's 6 Most Wanted Women

4) The actress got her start on a soap opera. Gellar played Erica Kane's daughter, Kendall Hart Lang, on All My Children from 1993-95. And, she'll return to the soap in it's final season, but not to reprise her former role. "I don't want to be Kendall, that's Alicia's role," she said, referring to actress Alicia Minshew who currently plays Lang. "I have no idea what I'm going to be doing.

PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes of THR's Women of Comic-Con Photo Shoot

5) She is an Emmy winner. The actress was just 18 when she won a Daytime Emmy in the 'outstanding younger actress in a drama' category for playing Kendall Hart in 1995. "Ok what's my name," Gellar exclaimed at the start of her acceptance speech. Watch the video below

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

Sarah : 5 choses à savoir Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sarah : 5 choses à savoir   Sarah : 5 choses à savoir Icon_minitimeVen 5 Aoû - 12:28

C'est bien qu'elle ait gagné un Emmy à 18 ans, mais je trouve ça tellement scandaleux qu'elle n'ait pas été récompensée pour BTVS... C'est surotut à ce moment-là qu'elle le méritait, ce prestigieux Emmy.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Sarah : 5 choses à savoir
Page 1 sur 1