Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ? Empty
MessageSujet: Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ?   Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ? Icon_minitimeSam 20 Nov - 20:46

Eliza et son petit-ami seront-ils bientôt mariés ? Rick a commencé a en parlé en tout cas...

Citation :
Recent casualty on Dancing With the Stars, Rick Fox, and his girlfriend Eliza Dushku have been talking marriage lately, he admits.

The couple have been together for almost two years, so the talk was pretty much inevitable, according to Rick.

“You don’t go 20 months…without talking about marriage. I’ve been married before, so we definitely talk about the truth of what marriage is about.” Rick, 41, told E! News at a TV Guide party.

After being married to Vanessa Williams for almost five years, the tall athlete said he will not shy away from from getting married again.

“I’m not gunshy about marriage, even though I failed. I failed at it the first time, so my next opportunity will be one where I’ll be honestly more experienced and intelligent about it.” He said.

Rick and Eliza, 29, moved in together this past August, but haven’t spent much time together because Dancing With the Stars took most of the basketball star’s time.

“[She] missed going on dates and having me home and doing different things together,” Rick said, adding that Eliza was very happy to have him back home.

No proposal yet, but we’ll be listening for the bells!

Source: Examiner.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ?   Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ? Icon_minitimeSam 20 Nov - 23:07

Ah bah tant mieux pour eux si c'est le cas ^^
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ?   Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ? Icon_minitimeMar 18 Jan - 13:25

Rick Fox parle de plus en plus de mariage, voilà une interview où il en parle :

Citation :
Marriage fever is running rampant in Hollywood!

After witnessing a slew of holiday engagements, Rick Fox admits he and gal pal of nearly two years Eliza Dushku, 30, are considering tying the knot.

When asked if he heard wedding bells in his future, the basketball star-turned-actor, 41, told UsMagazine.com Friday at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, “I hear them now. We’ve been honest about that conversation, and we’ve had it.”

Still, the recent Dancing With the Stars contestant, who has been divorced from actress Vanessa Williams since 2004, said he’s not taking the plunge just yet.

“I’ve failed in marriage before, and this will be her first marriage,” he told Us. “So we want to make sure the foundation is laid in a responsible way where communication is had about what she wants from life as a woman — whether she wants to have kids or go back to school — whatever she wants to do.”

Either way, the father of two said they already feel like family.

“Watching her and my kids bond over the holidays was really a gift to me — I couldn’t have wished for anything better,” he told Us. “I told her, ‘We’re not married, yet, but you’re like a stepmother to my kids.’”

Credit : usmagazine.com

Rick Fox est âgé de 41 ans et a déjà été marié, il a même des enfants. Il explique que Eliza est comme une belle-mère pour eux, et qu'il commence à "entendre les cloches" lol!

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ?   Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ? Icon_minitime

Eliza et Rick : bientôt mariés ?
Page 1 sur 1