Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris Empty
MessageSujet: Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris   Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris Icon_minitimeMar 19 Oct - 23:57

Aly fait part de son enthousiasme et de sa joie à l'idée de savoir Neil Patrick Harris (héros de Dr. Horrible et une des têtes d'affiches de How I Met Your Mother sous les traits de Barney) papa ! En effet, depuis le 12 octobre dernier, lui et son compagnon sont papas de jumeaux obtenus par le biais d'une mère porteuse ^^

Citation :
Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris Alyson20

New dad Neil Patrick Harris has an outgoing and loving personality – and will be a wonderful father, says his How I Met Your Mother costar Alyson Hannigan.

“He’s definitely a kid at heart and I think that really helps,” she tells PEOPLE. “He can get into the kids’ energy easily. He’s fantastic with my daughter, and she just loves him.”

Hannigan, 36, who has a 19-month-old daughter, Satyana, with her husband Alexis Denisof, says her costar and his partner David Burtka will be “fantastic fathers” to their twins, Gideon Scott and Harper Grace, and thinks Harris’s creativity will go a long way.

“He has this phenomenal song that he has made up and it makes my daughter laugh every time he does it,” she says, laughing. “It sticks in my head for days. It’s so brilliant, and it’s the perfect baby song. He’s definitely going to be so creative and fun.”

Like some new parents, Harris and Burtka sought out parenting advice and made a visit to Hannigan’s home with a list of baby-related questions.

“I don’t think they needed any of our advice but we peppered them with all the information that my husband and I have,” Hannigan says. “We gave them a list of our favorite products and talked about [how] the first six weeks in is kind of the hardest. [Just] trying to figure out what each cry means or what is the best schedule for the baby is hard.”

But with all the feedings and the diaper changing, Hannigan says Harris and Burtka will experience a new kind of love.

“Without a doubt they will be wonderful dads who are going to love their little babies so much,” she says. “Those are going to be two lucky babies.”

“I can’t wait to share the feeling that your heart has exploded into something bigger than you ever thought it would be,” Hannigan says. “It’s so overwhelming in the very best possible way. I’m excited for their journey.”

Source : People.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris   Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris Icon_minitimeMer 20 Oct - 9:53

Aww, je savais que NPH en avait envie, mais je savais pas qu'il l'avait *fait*! Trop content pour lui, félicitations aux papas Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris 237987
Esther
Best Couples Ever
Best Couples Ever
Esther

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris   Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris Icon_minitimeMer 20 Oct - 10:47

Donc c'est autorisé d'avoir un enfant dans les couples gays ?
C'est tellement compliqué les lois :p

Bref,bah moi aussi je suis contente pour lui Smile

Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris   Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris Icon_minitimeMer 20 Oct - 14:54

Bah, ce qui est interdit, c'est d'adopter. Mais sinon, ils peuvent tout à fait demander à une femme de porter leur enfant (encore heureux). C'est vrai que les lois sont assez floues là-dessus...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris   Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris Icon_minitime

Aly heureuse pour Neil Patrick Harris
Page 1 sur 1