Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Eliza dans The Avengers ?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Eliza dans The Avengers ? Empty
MessageSujet: Eliza dans The Avengers ?   Eliza dans The Avengers ? Icon_minitimeDim 27 Juin - 12:12

Le film que va produire Joss Whedon, "The Avengers", va peut-être voir débarquer la jolie Eliza Dushku ^^ Ce n'est qu'une rumeur pour le moment, mais Eliza a annoncé lors de la convention Supanova en Australie qu'elle était sur un gros projet, et il se pourrait bien qu'il s'agisse de ça. A confirmer !

Citation :
Over on IMDB.com thay have announced that Eliza is now rumored to be in the new movie that Joss Whedon is Directing as Scarlett Witch. Last week Eliza said at the Supanova, Sydney Convention she is in talk’s for a new big movie but could not say what it was just yet. could it be The Avengers or not. The Avengers has Eliza’s Buffy co-star Nathan Fillion rumored to be in it as well. The cast of The Avengers will be official announcements at Comic-Con so not long to go.

Source : Eliza Dushku Central
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Prune
Kiss the Librarian
Kiss the Librarian
Prune

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Eliza dans The Avengers ?   Eliza dans The Avengers ? Icon_minitimeDim 27 Juin - 14:06

Oh non, quelle horreur, elle m'a suffisamment pompée dans Dollhouse pour toute une vie !
En revanche, Nathan Fillion, ce serait avec plaisir !

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Eliza dans The Avengers ?   Eliza dans The Avengers ? Icon_minitimeDim 27 Juin - 16:43

Citation :
Oh non, quelle horreur, elle m'a suffisamment pompée dans Dollhouse pour toute une vie !

Eliza dans The Avengers ? 88478

Perso, je suis curieuse de voir ce que ça pourrait donner ^^

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Eliza dans The Avengers ?   Eliza dans The Avengers ? Icon_minitimeDim 27 Juin - 16:45

A ce point? Eliza dans The Avengers ? 81421 J'ai du mal à voir comment elle peut être si mauvaise dans Dollhouse alors qu'elle est géniale en Faith, c'est bizarre...
Prune
Kiss the Librarian
Kiss the Librarian
Prune

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Eliza dans The Avengers ?   Eliza dans The Avengers ? Icon_minitimeDim 27 Juin - 17:24

Ben oui, je sais. Et pourtant dis-toi bien que, en Faith, je l'adorais.
Mais ce n'est pas une actrice polyvalente, c'est tout. Et Dollhouse nécessite de jouer au moins un rôle différent chaque semaine. Avec elle, on avait l'impression que c'était toujours le même. Et elle faisait d'autant plus pitié que le cast à côté d'elle comportait d'excellents éléments.

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Eliza dans The Avengers ?   Eliza dans The Avengers ? Icon_minitimeVen 22 Oct - 12:39

Eliza parle de The Avengers, elle dit qu'elle n'a pas encore discuté avec Joss du projet, mais elle sait déjà qui elle aurait envie de jouer :

Citation :
Eliza Dushku Hasn't Discussed 'Avengers' With Joss Whedon (Yet), But Knows Who She Wants to Play!

Eliza dans The Avengers ? 281x21138

The main "Avengers" lineup was announced at Comic-Con, but there has been a lot of speculation since Joss Whedon was announced as the film's director about which (if any) of Whedon's retinue of loyal actors would pop up in the film.

Recently, Morena Baccarin said she was interested in joining the cast after rumors swirled that she was preparing for a role as The Wasp. Then there was the sad news that Nathan Fillion's attachment to the ABC series "Castle" restricted him from coming on board. But Whedon regular Eliza Dushku has so far been mum on the subject.

I spoke with Dushku over the phone on Friday while she was promoting the recently released "Dollhouse" Season Two DVD and Blu-Ray, and she said that she hasn't talked to Whedon about giving her a role in "Avengers"... yet.

"I don't want to kill anyone's fantasy, but I think he's working with an unbelievable ensemble cast over there," she told MTV News. "I don't know, it might distract him from his new [project]. Maybe some others [from his usual actors], but I have not made a call to him about being in 'The Avengers,' no."

Though Whedon has announced that Scarlett Johannson's Black Widow would be the only female Avenger, he did allow that there would be other female characters in the film, which would allow enough room for Dushku to squeeze a role in. And then there's Dushku's earlier fan campaign for the role of Black Widow, which might soften Whedon up to find a role for her in "Avengers."

Her response doesn't mean she's not open to the idea, either. She liked the suggestion Splash Page made earlier this year of her as The Scarlet Witch, but implied that she had another Marvel character beyond Black Widow (which she described as "definitely kind of a fantasy") that she would love to play.

"It's just like a giant pool of awesome characters. I guess, maybe I shouldn't throw it out there and jinx it, like what happened with Black Widow. Maybe I talked about it too soon," she teased.

Regardless of whether she ends up with a role in "Avengers," Dushku was certain that "Dollhouse" wouldn't be the last project she and Whedon did together. "I think Joss and I have a lifelong connection and friendship and affinity with one another and for one another so I say absolutely, I expect to be in Joss's world and have him in mind down the road," Dushku said.

Source : ICI
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Eliza dans The Avengers ?   Eliza dans The Avengers ? Icon_minitime

Eliza dans The Avengers ?
Page 1 sur 1