Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

Seth s'est fiancé!!!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

Seth s'est fiancé!!! Empty
MessageSujet: Seth s'est fiancé!!!   Seth s'est fiancé!!! Icon_minitimeVen 26 Fév 2010 - 17:29

Notre Seth national s'est finalement fiancé avec sa petite amie de longue date, Clare Grant:

Citation :
'Buffy' Alum Seth Green Engaged to Clare Grant‏

Seth s'est fiancé!!! Seth-engaged

Seth Green is off the market. The 36-year-old actor, best known for his role as Oz on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and as Dr. Evil's son Scott in the Austin Powers series of comedy films, is engaged to model-actress Clare Grant, according to E! News. Though several media outlets are reporting that the couple has been engaged since New Year's Eve, a source tells People that they did not get engaged at the time.

The couple was spotted together Wednesday at the Tarina Tarantino Sephora launch party in Hollywood where Green confirmed the engagement to E! News. And though Green and Grant, 30, were not exactly coy with their public display of affection at the valet stand, they were mum about the details of their wedding.

According to E! News, however, Green and Grant plan to walk down the aisle in May and that Clare has chosen designer Tarina Tarantino work on her wedding day hairpiece and her bridesmaid gifts.

Aside from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Seth Green is credited for starring and producing Robot Chicken, in which his fiance Grant also does voice-overs. At present, Green serves as the voice of Chris Griffin, a character featured on the FOX animated series Family Guy and The Cleveland Show. He will next be seen in Disney's Mars Needs Moms, along side Joan Cusack.

Clare Grant, on the other hand, is credited for her work in Black Snake Moan and Walk the Line. She currently stars in the MTV series $5 Cover.

Seth s'est fiancé!!! Withdr11

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
I'm gonna get you back. I need you back ~ Angel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seth s'est fiancé!!!   Seth s'est fiancé!!! Icon_minitimeVen 26 Fév 2010 - 19:30

Wooow, le choc !!!! Je savais même pas qu'il avait une copine, au moins voilà, ça, c'est dit lol!

Mais c'est super, très contente pour lui Seth s'est fiancé!!! 237987

Merci pour l'info ^^

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/ En ligne
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Seth s'est fiancé!!!   Seth s'est fiancé!!! Icon_minitimeVen 26 Fév 2010 - 21:26

C'est chouette pour lui, il mérite d'être heureux ^^ (enfin, je dis ça mais je le connais absolument pas hein Seth s'est fiancé!!! 88478 )
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seth s'est fiancé!!!   Seth s'est fiancé!!! Icon_minitimeDim 2 Mai 2010 - 15:29

Seth est désormais marié !! Seth s'est fiancé!!! 953766 Al Yankovic a laissé un message sur son Twitter à ce sujet :

Citation :
Just watched my buddy Seth Green get married. Beautiful wedding. Much love to him and his lovely bride Clare.

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/ En ligne
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Seth s'est fiancé!!!   Seth s'est fiancé!!! Icon_minitime

Seth s'est fiancé!!!
Page 1 sur 1