Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de fin de saison
Voir le deal

I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010]

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Empty
MessageSujet: I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010]   I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 23:18

Charisma fait partie de la liste des invités confirmés pour cette convention qui se tiendra du 26 au 28 mars 2010 à New-York (si je ne me trompe pas).

Toutes les informations ICI
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010]   I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mar - 13:09

Un petit message qui sert à rien, mais juste pour dire que la convention se déroule actuellement lol! J'espère qu'on aura plein de photos I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] 237987

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010]   I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mar - 19:33

Ah oui I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] 237987 J'ai hâte de voir ça ^^
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010]   I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Icon_minitimeMar 30 Mar - 18:58

Un rapport du Q&R de CC au I-Con le 29 mars 2010, trouvé ICI

Citation :
I-CON 29: A Q&A with Charisma Carpenter

With a tattoo of Aslan from Narnia inked on her ankle, she walked in.

The crowd applauded her entrance as she lifted herself up on the stage and sat at the edge. “Just going to sit right here. Hi! I’m here for a Q & A and if anyone has any questions, have at it. Please, someone ask me a question.”

Charisma Carpenter visited Stony Brook University this weekend to talk about her experience in science-fiction shows and films at the 29th I-CON. Fans know her best as Cordelia, a chipper but snobbish cheerleader, in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." But she left the show to take a more prominent role in the spin-off, "Angel." She played minor roles in "Boy Meets World" and the short-lived "Malibu Shores," and could potentially play a mediocre role in director Sylvester Stallone’s "Expendables." She mentioned that she was miffed that the creators of "Buffy" killed her off the show before her character could fully develop.

For those of you who have never seen an episode of Buffy, it’s about a girl who was chosen to fight vampires and demons to protect the town of Sunnydale and, eventually, the entire world. Cordelia (Carpenter) wasn't her. But she spoke about her favorite moments on the show. She said that her favorite moment was the time she broke free from the stereotypical female role of being labeled a damsel in distress and staked a vampire in the heart.

“I would really like to stab a vampire,” she said. The crowd laughed. She continued, "the director said okay, you’ve been the nicest to me, so you can.”

She said that the forth season of the show was “the worst frickin' season ever,” and that it ended horribly. The crowd bellowed out another set of laughs. She explained that she loved the third season, but the fourth was awful. The show "Angel" was what her character needed to develop into the person the writers wanted her to be. Her character, Cordelia, could finally say how she felt about Angel, even though it wasn’t like the epic love story with Buffy. “It was a different kind of love,” she said.

Because her fans are loyal, Carpenter would like to act in the sci-fi genre, but perhaps handling a bit more action. And she likes stand-alone episodes, rather than the episodes with storylines that go on and on.

She also explained that the director normally takes you in a direction that surprises you. She wanted to live up to the writing.

When a fan asked how she reacted to Angel cast member, Andy Hallet’s death, she replied with aggravation and said, “What do you think I would say to that?”

“I’m not going into that, that’s just not cool,” said Carpenter.

Her career is important to her and she said that in the industry, “you don’t get to call in sick.” She said she only missed about three days during a span of eight to nine years of acting in the hopes of someday getting a larger role in a film.

She also showed off her comic skills. Halfway in, a fan got up, and on his way out the door, Carpenter stopped him by saying, “Where are you going!?” He told her he was going to a robot program. She said, “Really, dude? Fighting robots? Glad to see we’re all over 10 here.” The audience laughed for a good 20 seconds.

The interruptions were the most entertaining. At one point, a fan’s phone rang and Carpenter said, “Hey! it’s him! Y'all turn off your phones. It’s rude.” The guy said, “I was expecting you to be introduced.” Her bodyguard responded, “Hey! I can punch that guy in the eye.” The crowd laughed. “Hey, no violence!" she said. "I’m just kidding. Sure, violence is fine.”

The Q&A event was informal, humorous and more than an hour long. Not only did Carpenter just win the media guest award, but she won it at Stony Brook University’s I-CON.

I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Withdr11

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
I'm gonna get you back. I need you back ~ Angel
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010]   I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Icon_minitimeMar 30 Mar - 18:59

D'autres impressions d'une fan (BreanBamonFan) après l'avoir rencontrée (ça vient d' ICISmile

Citation :
She was really pretty & sweet! She for didn't want to take pics with her fans but would let take pics of her. I shook her hand after she gave me an autograph. She asked my why I was at the Convention. I said to see her & to to do larping (action rolplaying). She said that was cool once I told her what is was. I then told her about fanforum. She said she didn't now what that was but that it sounds cool.

Here is a pic of me & the autograph pic , I choose for her to sign & in the bg you can see the one my boyfriend had her sign for him!

I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] 2eposgw

Here is an upclose pic for you all!

I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] 9a1wk9

Citation :
Omg before the q&a my boyfriend Jason & I were sitting outside the building so he could smoke a cigaertte he shoulder me & there was CC waling into the bldg.

She was so hot she a black glitter backpack & sexy white high shoes on! Then she was standing in the doorway into the room on cellphone while we went to get our seats! So cool & surreal & then she came & just sat down & started to talk!

*She did take a pic with one fan but she wasn't really that happy about it. She said no more after this. So I didn't want to try to push it. You know

She was funny & cursed alot lol. She spoke about her son & husband. SMG & how SMG pranked her with a fake snake by throwing it at her & it scared the s** out of her. I asked her if she would do thearte she said: "Yes, I would love to but I" feel some theatre casting people could be snobby." She said she might be bac on Greek. She loved being LOTS & VM. She loved Cordeila but at first was pissed they killed her off & how she hated Angel season 4 but loved season 3.

Citation :
She did get alil upset when a fan asked how she felt about Andy Hallick dying. She said " How do you think I felt!" SHe then said how he was a great freind. CC also said David & Nick are funny guys. She also said she love to guest star on Bones so us fans should write to the show saying that. lol
She talked about bringing her parents to the Playboy Mansion when she posed for playboy. She was happy to be in The Expandeables & she is still good friends with Juile aka Darla. Juile was ont he one who mentioned her to Sly for the role in the moive.

She spoke her tattoo & at first she didn't have a mic later on while their felow actor. Tony Todd aka Candyman they were given mics. She said she love to a romantic comedy moive. She would love to work with Rachel McAdams. She also said she was on

The Angel season 5 commentary but in stead they had other actors. She forgot the Actor who played Lindsay's name she he's on Leverage & then I said Christan Kane she looked at me & said thanks! So cool! Her fav vampire moive is Interview with the Vampire which is also my fav moive too! LOL some people were walking out while she was talking & she said "Hey where are you going & one guy said to see robot & she laughed & said "O & have fun!" She was funny & awesome! I she said "Yes" when she was told she got her role in The Expandlable & she loves to plays kick butt role & roles & lved when staked her 1st vampire on Buffy.

Citation :
lol oh yay when the 1st hour of q&a was she said wow that was an hour & then she still talked as she waited for tonny todd aka candyman to join her & she said she thins Tarabet aka Cara from LOTS willbe a star. CC says she loves acting! She said the fans are great! She also said Angel & Spie had great chemistry & the Angel & Cordy had a differetn kind of love than Angel & Buffy. She was glad she got to express her love & everything else Cordy had to say in the 100th eppy of Angel! she also said she is not a method actor.

It was so cool & surreal so up close & talking to her & shaking her hand! so cool

She is so gorgeous! Omg my friend bro-inlaw is her bodygaurd to day for the convention!

Citation :
yay she kept putting her hands through her hair & said she wish her & smg hangout more off so set. They didn't because Sarah was busy. They also always celebrated CC b-day on set & one year Smg brought her cake & on the crew guys told them to go bac to work once they were done singing her happy b-day.

CC also while fliming the homecoming for buffy she tripped on moose antlers & got hurt & sarah sent her flowers & said soemthing lie you too lie trooper. CC said she had to get a tentaus shot but the needle broke off in one arm & then they had to give it to her in other arm. She was so adorable!

I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Withdr11

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
I'm gonna get you back. I need you back ~ Angel
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010]   I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Icon_minitimeMar 30 Mar - 19:15

Yeah I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] 474691 Cette femme a énormément de chance!!!!!!! J'ai à peu près tout compris, d'ailleurs j'adore la référence à SMG et le faux serpent lol!
Merci de nous avoir retranscrit tout ça ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010]   I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010] Icon_minitime

I-Con [Convention du 26 au 28 mars 2010]
Page 1 sur 1