Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Locked In (Valediction)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Locked In (Valediction) Empty
MessageSujet: Locked In (Valediction)   Locked In (Valediction) Icon_minitimeSam 31 Oct - 20:18

Locked In (Valediction) Norma456

Josh, un homme marié décide, après quelques débacles amoureuses, de se ranger. Il envisage donc une vie nouvelle avec sa femme et sa fille. Dès lors, il se sent pris au piège par cette vie... Tout bascule quand sa fille Brooke tombe dans le coma après un accident de voiture. Il va alors tout faire pour gérer à la fois le traumatisme qu'elle traverse et sa liaison avec son ancienne collègue de travail Renee.

Rôle d'Eliza : Renee

Sortie prévue pour 2010.

Trailer :

Que pensez-vous de ce film et du rôle d'Eliza ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: New film d'horreur pour Eliza   Locked In (Valediction) Icon_minitimeMer 9 Juin - 9:48

Je ne sais pas si j'en avais déjà parlé, mais Eliza va être à l'affiche d'un nouveau film d'horreur: Locked in.

Citation :
It was just around Halloween of '09 that we last had an update for Suri Krishnamma's horrific thriller LOCKED IN, starring Eliza Dushku (right, below) and Ben Barnes. I wish I could say that after a nearly 8 month absence, I'd have for you a bit more than an alternate trailer for the flick. But I can't. What I can say is this: for a woman turning 30 this year...Mrs. Dushku is straight up HEAT!!!

But let's float away from my perversions and get back to the topic at hand. You see, a newly minted trailer for LOCKED IN has hit the wire, and we've got it for your eyes below. Snag a look and tell us how you think it stacks up to the one we saw last year.

Written by Ronnie Christensen (PASSENGERS), LOCKED IN (formerly known as VALEDICTION) moves through the lives of two fragile yet determined people and maps a private geography of love, loss and ultimate redemption. Josh leaves his advertising career at its peak, everyone wants either to be him or to have him. Then he walks away from it all, the money, recognition and the life. A car accident will leave his daughter in a strange coma and when everyone has given up she starts communicating with him, or is he going mad?

Sarah Roemer, Johnny Whitworth, Clarke Peters, Peter Jason, Abby & Helen Steinman, Brenda Fricker, Diego Arciniegas, Nick Newell and Bill Mootos also take part in the picture.

LOCKED IN hit the Cannes Film Market last month, so expect a U.S. release date announced in the near future.

Enjoy the Dushku!

Locked In (Valediction) Withdr11

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
I'm gonna get you back. I need you back ~ Angel
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Locked In (Valediction)   Locked In (Valediction) Icon_minitimeMer 9 Juin - 11:32

Le sujet avait été créé ^^ Merci d'avoir posté Locked In (Valediction) 451401

Je rajoute par ailleurs un nouveau trailer du film :

Dernière édition par Miss Kitty le Mer 9 Juin - 11:35, édité 1 fois
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Locked In (Valediction)   Locked In (Valediction) Icon_minitimeMar 17 Aoû - 15:11

Une autre version du trailer :

Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Locked In (Valediction)   Locked In (Valediction) Icon_minitimeMar 17 Aoû - 15:29

Oh, ça a l'air intéressant! C'est chouette qu'Eliza tourne au cinéma ^^
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Locked In (Valediction)   Locked In (Valediction) Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Sep - 16:59

Le film sera diffusée le 17 septembre (donc demain) lors du 26ème festival de Boston !

Citation :
Well, here’s what we’ve been waiting for! On September 17, 2010 at 9:30 P.M, those attending the 26th Boston Film Festival with tickets will be able to see ‘Locked In’, which Eliza stars in!

Citation :
Another indie, “Locked In,’’ follows at 9:30 p.m. With Boston locations, it’s a psychological thriller about former advertising whiz kid Josh (Ben Barnes) who finds himself at a crossroads after his car accident (in a Boston tunnel) leaves his young daughter with mysterious injuries. Costarring Sarah Roemer and Watertown’s own Eliza Dushku, who will both be in attendance, it explores the emotional and psychic tolls that the tragedy takes on all involved.

Citation :
Starring: Ben Barnes, Eliza Dushku, Sara Roemer, Johnny Whitworth

Director: Suri Krishnamma

Producer: Susie Brooks-Smith

Synopsis: The story moves through the lives of two fragile yet determined people and maps a private geography of love, loss and ultimate redemption.

Runtime: 1:29

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Locked In (Valediction)   Locked In (Valediction) Icon_minitime

Locked In (Valediction)
Page 1 sur 1