Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

Michelle Trachtenberg : elle va jouer avec Bruce Willis !

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Michelle Trachtenberg : elle va jouer avec Bruce Willis ! Empty
MessageSujet: Michelle Trachtenberg : elle va jouer avec Bruce Willis !   Michelle Trachtenberg : elle va jouer avec Bruce Willis ! Icon_minitimeMar 30 Juin - 20:48

Eh oui, elle en fait du chemin la p'tite Michelle (plus si petite que ça lol! ). Elle va jouer dans le film "A Couple of Dicks" le rôle de la fille du personnage incarné par Bruce Willis ^^

Michelle Trachtenberg : elle va jouer avec Bruce Willis ! Michel20

Citation :
As you might know, Kevin Smith’s next project is the film A Couple of Dicks, over at Warner Brothers. The last news we heard from the project was that WB — the studio that, inarguably, has the biggest balls on the block— decided to keep the original title rather than dumb it down. Now we have some real news in the form of additional cast members.

First up is Michelle I-could-talk-more-about-this-woman-had-I-ever-watched-Buffy Trachtenberg, who will be playing the daughter of Bruce Willis’ character. Her step-father will be portrayed by the other new player, Jason Holy-Shit-His-Next-Film-Is-Alvin-And-The-Chipmunks-The-Goddamn-SQUEAKQUEL* Lee.

Who knows how Smith will be able to handle directing material that isn’t his own, but I have no doubt that he can coax the funny out of this cast— Smith has real gold to work with. I’m especially excited to see a film coming from Tracy Morgan that doesn’t have him slumming his vocal noise in a CGI-rodent fest.

Adam Brody and Seann William Scott are also set to appear in the Mark-&-Rob-Cullen-scripted comedy, "about two cops whose adventures include locating a stolen baseball card, rescuing a woman, and dealing with gangsters and their laundered money." Release date is currently set for February 26th, 2010.**

*Yeah, not my fucking joke.

**Two days before I turn 22 !

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
sassymitchie
I'm there for you
I'm there for you
sassymitchie

Féminin

Michelle Trachtenberg : elle va jouer avec Bruce Willis ! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Trachtenberg : elle va jouer avec Bruce Willis !   Michelle Trachtenberg : elle va jouer avec Bruce Willis ! Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 14:33

merci beaucoup pour cette info.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Michelle Trachtenberg : elle va jouer avec Bruce Willis !
Page 1 sur 1