Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Best SCIFI cliffhangers

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

Best SCIFI cliffhangers Empty
MessageSujet: Best SCIFI cliffhangers   Best SCIFI cliffhangers Icon_minitimeDim 14 Juin - 10:07

Angel et Buffy sont dans la liste des meilleurs cliffhangers de "sci-fi"

Citation :
The Best SF Cliffhangers 5

Angel
“Calvary”

Best SCIFI cliffhangers 120609cliff_Angel

Angel was always a feast of great cliffhangers, but "Calvary" just inches ahead of the "it was all a dream" schtik of "Awkening" (one of the few instances of this gimmick being used well) and Fred dying and becoming Illyria in "A Hole In The World" (great as that was, you have been prepared for it the whole episode). "Calvary" is a superb example of a WTF? cliffhanger. Angelus has been let loose, and is after Wolfram and Hart lawyer Lilah. On the run, she bumps into Cordelia. You remember Cordelia – lovely girl. Always one of the good guys. Lilah says, "He's going to kill us all." Cordelia replies, "I know. That's why I let him out." Then she stabs Lilah in the throat. Millions of viewers simultaneously fell off the edge of their chairs.

Citation :
The Best SF Cliffhangers 8

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
“Surprise”

Best SCIFI cliffhangers 120609cliff_Buffy1
Best SCIFI cliffhangers 120609cliff_Buffy2

These days, we all know about Angel‘s curse. We’ve seen enough of Angelus that his intermittent re-emergences have suffered from the law of diminishing re-runs. But back in the early days of the Whedonverse, that nice Angel fella suddenly turning into nasty old Angelus after boffing Buffing was one Hell of a shock. It was the moment that Buffy went from being a good show to a great show.

La liste entière ici

Best SCIFI cliffhangers Withdr11

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
I'm gonna get you back. I need you back ~ Angel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/

Best SCIFI cliffhangers
Page 1 sur 1