Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

SMG soutient Shannen Doherty dans son conflit avec Alyssa Milano

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

SMG soutient Shannen Doherty dans son conflit avec Alyssa Milano Empty
MessageSujet: SMG soutient Shannen Doherty dans son conflit avec Alyssa Milano   SMG soutient Shannen Doherty dans son conflit avec Alyssa Milano Icon_minitimeLun 1 Avr - 21:19

Sarah a pris la parole pour soutenir son amie, Shannen Doherty, dans le conflit qui l'oppose à Alyssa Milano sur les raisons de son départ de la série Charmed :

Citation :
Sarah Michelle Gellar Supports Shannen Doherty Amid Charmed Drama

Amid renewed Charmed drama, Sarah Michelle Gellar defended her longtime friend Shannen Doherty: “She’s a different person now.”

By BRAHMJOT KAUR

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Shannen Doherty's friendship is truly charming.

After Doherty spoke out about her feud with Charmed costar Alyssa Milano, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer star shared her support for her longtime friend.

"It was a difficult time," Gellar told E! News in an exclusive interview. "I was there for it. I think Shannen's just about sharing her truths in general right now."

"What's amazing about her is, flaws and all, she's showing it all," the 46-year-old continued. "I will support her. I know it wasn't the easiest time, but she's a different person now."

Back in December, costar Holly Marie Combs alleged that Milano gave the production team an ultimatum to get Doherty fired from the show, an accusation Milano denies.

In fact, Gellar is so proud of the person Doherty—whose stage 4 breast cancer has spread to her bones—has become today.

"Our relationship has grown because we've grown," the fellow WB alum explained. "We've had experiences and life is complicated. And we've been able to experience it together, so then you grow together."

That was especially accelerated when Doherty joined Gellar, husband Freddie Prinze Jr. and their kids Charlotte, 14, and Rocky, 11, during the lockdown in 2020.

"I remember one day, we were doing Zoom school and all our power went out," Gellar told E!. "And I was like, 'Let's go to Shannon's.' And then Shannon's power went out. So we're like, 'Let's have an adventure.' And she had rented this camper van. So we're like, 'Roadtrip! Let's go! Get the dog!'"

As she put it, "Those were great moments."

Today, those great moments include getting her teens to put their phones away and spend quality time with mom and dad.

"Dinners for me are really important," Gellar—who recently partnered with UScellular for the Global Day of Unplugging March 1— shared. "We're a food family, food friends, we love to cook."

"If we're all at home eating dinner together, there are no phones," she continued. "It's a moment of connection."

Now, take a moment to connect with even more sweet Gellar-Prinze family moments below…

SMG soutient Shannen Doherty dans son conflit avec Alyssa Milano Captu160

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

SMG soutient Shannen Doherty dans son conflit avec Alyssa Milano
Page 1 sur 1