Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal

Eliza enceinte de son premier enfant

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Eliza enceinte de son premier enfant Empty
MessageSujet: Eliza enceinte de son premier enfant   Eliza enceinte de son premier enfant Icon_minitimeSam 16 Fév - 1:09

Eliza Dushku sera bientôt maman ! Mariée depuis août 2018, elle est désormais enceinte de son premier enfant.

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1015388/eliza-dushku-is-pregnant-with-her-first-child

Citation :
Eliza enceinte de son premier enfant Rs_63410

There's a baby on board for Eliza Dushku!

The Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Bring It On star revealed Thursday that she and husband Peter Palandjian are expecting their first child together.

Eliza confirmed the pregnancy news to Us Weekly at a special screening of her documentary Mapplethorpe in New York City, gushing, "We're just very excited. We just got married in August. It's a special year for us."

The 38-year-old actress tied the knot with Peter, who is 54 and the CEO of Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation, in a courtyard at the Boston Public Library on Aug. 18, 2018. One year prior, the lovebirds announced their engagement.

Dushku also shared with the outlet that she's busy preparing for her last year at Suffolk University, where she's studying holistic healing, addiction and trauma.

As she described, "I'm newly married and I'm just so excited about this next chapter in my life. You know, I've been acting since I was 9-years-old and I'm sort of finding these new things that I'm really excited about. It's been a big year but a great year."

Last November, Eliza celebrated 10 years of sobriety.

Congratulations, you two!

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Eliza enceinte de son premier enfant
Page 1 sur 1