Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Sarah dans une pub du SuperBowl

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Sarah dans une pub du SuperBowl Empty
MessageSujet: Sarah dans une pub du SuperBowl   Sarah dans une pub du SuperBowl Icon_minitimeMer 23 Jan - 18:44

Sarah sera dans une pub pour la marque OLAY lors du SuperBowl 2019. En voici un premier aperçu :

Citation :
Olay's Super Bowl 2019 Commercial Stars Sarah Michelle Gellar in a Scary Situation!

Sarah Michelle Gellar is set to star in Olay’s 2019 Super Bowl ad, which is the brand’s first ever commercial during the big game.

“I’m a big fan of Olay, having used their products for years. I was also immediately drawn to the humorous and campy creative direction they wanted to take for the ad,” Sarah Michelle said in a statement. “It’s definitely different than what most would expect coming from the brand, which is what makes it so great. I also love that they’ve chosen to make a splash at the Super Bowl, directly challenging the male-centric nature of most ads during this time by focusing on women. Women love football and entertaining ads too. I’m so glad to be a part of Olay’s efforts to change the narrative and speak to the hugely underrepresented female NFL fan.”

The brand released three teasers today that put Sarah Michelle in a scary situation! Watch below…

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Sarah dans une pub du SuperBowl
Page 1 sur 1