Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

The 33 Worst TV Boyfriends

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~

Féminin

MessageSujet: The 33 Worst TV Boyfriends   Mer 23 Aoû - 22:11

Le classement reprend Xander et Riley :

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kimberleydadds/the-worst-tv-boyfriends-of-all-time?utm_term=.bjGG6Aqn0#.holdkLWqo

Citation :
16. Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"He is the quintessential 'nice guy.' He treats Buffy like a prize he should win by being nice, and he left Anya at the altar! I've never understood why people love him so much." –shannon

"I love Xander but he treated every girlfriend like trash. Somehow convinced queen bee Cordy to date him. Then cheated on her with his best friend who had genuinely been in love with him for years. Only to essentially abandon said best friend. Then he dates Anya, talks down to her and doesn't help her with the cultural differences she's going through. I mean she is a thousand-year-old former vengeance demon, she needs help. And then has the audacity to leave her at the altar. The boy needs counselling to deal with his crappy childhood and abusive/negligent parents before he can have a happy relationship. Not to mention the shaming he did of Buffy, one of his best friends, who he lusted after." –jenis411b4d6b7

Citation :
25. Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"He tried to make Buffy feel bad about spending more time with her mother (who had a brain tumor and dies later that season) than with him and he was such a douche about her being stronger than him. I just could not stand him and I was so happy when he left." –iizmorgi

"His entire existence on the show is awful. He thinks the women should stay home and men go out and fight the monsters. He can't get it through his thick skull that Buffy is the frickin slayer. Back off, buddy." –bridgetsummers96

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

The 33 Worst TV Boyfriends
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1