Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -78%
Batterie externe 26800 mAh à charge rapide
Voir le deal
23.95 €
Le Deal du moment : -46%
Promo rare sur le Casque sans fil Sony WH-1000XM3
Voir le deal
206 €

Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Clipse
Declaration of Love
Declaration of Love
Clipse

Féminin

Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar - 10:36

C'était vraiment génial toutes les photos à la période The Crazy Ones oui, j'espère que ça va continuer pareil =P

~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar - 16:39

Ooooh, c'est super cool !!! Ça nous donne de quoi patienter ♥

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 12 Mar - 19:13

Première review (critique) du pilot après la lecture du script du pilot de la série.

Une critique plutôt optimiste avec une description d'un show très soap, comme pouvait le laisser présager le sujet, et très proche du film avec de très bonnes répliques pour le personnage de Katryn et donc SMG!

Le seul bémol est plutôt du côté de la chaîne de diffusion, NBC, qui n'est peut-être pas la plus apte à la diffusion de ce genre de série.
Ceci dit l'immense succès de Empire l'année dernière sur FOX a redonné envie aux chaînes concurrentes de retenter le style soap un peu délaisser avec le demi succès de série telle que

En tout cas à la lecture du script l'auteur de l'article semble d'accord pour dire que dans le genre le style est de très bonne qualité reste à savoir comment le cast (mis à part Sarah qui a déjà démontré sa grandeur pour ce personnage) transformera l'essai.

Citation :
I feel exactly the same as you probably do about sequels of all sorts. And when it comes to giving an unnecessary follow-up to a movie that is cult for me, that takes me back to my teenage years and that I still enjoy watching from time to time, I’m like a papa bear: I feel protective, the whole idea makes me angry and sad. Cruel Intentions was an awesome movie when it came out in 1999, bold and racy. At a time when you question your sexuality, your confused desires, it was certainly unsettling, disturbing and thrilling. Writer and director Roger Kumble kept the best from Les Liaisons Dangereuses and turned it into a modern and generational tale of power struggle and perversion. It was powerful and cunning and became a boxoffice success, grossing $75 million on a $10.5 million budget. So I read the pilot script of this sequel with a mix of tremendous excitement and terrible fear. And oh boy, I’m relieved to tell you Cruel Intentions the series looks like something primetime soap opera lovers could love to death. Even though we had many disappointments in that department the past few years like Revenge, Empire proved recently there is still an audience for it as long as it’s assumed as such, with wittiness and a bit of insanity. And that’s what’s Cruel Intentions is offering.

First, remember there was a first attempt to make it a TV series for FOX in 2000, which was a prequel that took place several years before, back to when Kathryn first met Sebastian at a prestigious school, called Manchester Prep. They filmed three episodes and it got cancelled even before it premiered. Episode 3 reportedly outraged FOX chairman Rupert Murdoch because of a scene where the character of Cherie has an orgasm while riding a horse. Yes, maybe it was a bit too much. But still, it could have been a really cool teen show, distinctive from what was already on the air at the time like Dawson’s Creek or Buffy. A better Gossip Girl, way before Gossip Girl. In the end, it was transformed into a TV movie entitled Cruel Intentions 2. What happened was a shame and we can see this sequel as Roger Kumble’s revenge, especially since what is depicted in the show is not as difficult to imagine on network television as it was 15 years ago. In the event of another failure, we can still hope for a release of the pilot one way or another. And Sarah Michelle Gellar’s still very active fans will probably campaign for it. But let’s be hopeful for now!

The idea of this sequel came from Roger Kumble himself, as well as Lindsey Rosin and Jordan Ross who wrote The Unauthorized Musical Parody Of Cruel Intentions, whose staging at Los Angeles’ Rockwell Table & Stage in May 2015 generated some buzz and drew Reese Witherspoon, Gellar and co-star Selma Blair, who all attended. The new writers loved the movie, it really shows when you read the script. They tried their best to stay true to the characters, especially to Kathryn Mertueil and Annette Hargrove since they’re coming back, and true to the vibes the movie sent. And they did a great job in my opinion. There’s not a moment when you think “Oh, Kathryn would have never done that!”. They make several allusions to the past, with scenes that mirrors what happened 15 years ago but with the new generation -especially one where Bash leaves Kansas in his car with the diary of his late father on the passenger seat, while the iconic Bittersweet Symphony starts to unfold. But they’re not telling the same story all over again. They update it and move forward.

You got “the parents”, still at war despite appearances, with Kathryn still holding a grudge against Annette who ruined her reputation and made her life a living hell for quite some time. She’s still savory and totally insane, now living with a rich man she’s not in love with anymore but who’s too precious to lose in her great scheme of things. And rest assured, she still got the best lines. Sarah Michelle Gellar can only thrive on this. Some might think it’s sad for her, a step back in her career but let’s be honest: refusing to reprise the role would have been a mistake, whatever happens next. Annette is more or less the same nice gal. But she’s not played by Reese Witherspoon anymore and of course that’s a real concern. We will have to get past this, as hard it is. We can only hope this part of the show will be taken care of as well as in The OC, equally.

The kids, living in the era of Twitter, Snapchat, sextapes, are more promiscuous than ever, still confused and adventurous. Bash is the perfect mix between his smart and innocent mother and his smart and devious father. I don’t know if this Taylor John Smith is any good but he can do wonders with what he’s given. Cassidy, Kathryn’s daughter-in-law, is sexy and bitchy, but I think her ex-boyfriend is way more refreshing. He is gay now and I would compare him to Connor from How To Get Away With Murder. The same kind of manwhore, which is still very new on television. I guess we’ll have a lot of fun with him. He’s funny… and cruel. But they all are, that’s the beauty of it. There’s a huge cliffhanger at the end of the pilot. My lips are sealed. I’m not sure the production will be able to keep it a secret (or will even try?) but it won’t please everybody, that’s for sure. Me, I think it’s bold and probably too hard resist to…

I could elaborate on this Cruel Intentions sequel even more but I don’t want to spoil the whole thing. I’m asking you not to be afraid. It’s the soap we’re waiting for a long time. The ultimate soap? Dangerous Liaisons kinda is, after all. It’s respectful to the movie, it’s full of twists and turns, it’s funny and racy, it doesn’t take itself too seriously and you shouldn’t watch it too seriously either. It’s exactly what you secretly want and hope for. Trust Me. Of course, with all the Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars and Revenge that came and went, it doesn’t feel like it’s this original. But it’s better written. It’s not surprising NBC chose this soap project among all of those they developed. You can hardly do better than this! That being said, it doesn’t fit with the network. At all. And I’m not entirely sure people who didn’t watch the movie at the time, because they were too young or already too old, are willing to give it a chance. You can’t say no to a script like this but casting will be crucial… NBC’d better not be cruel. We need this and we didn’t even know it for all those years!

Source
Traduction sur le site smg-france

Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Mar - 16:49

Il semblerait que comme pour Ringer Sarah prenne la casquette de productrice en plus d'actrice pour Cruel Intentions.

Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Image14

Citation :
#JustBoss #Crueltv

~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Mar - 16:56

Oooh, c'est top !! Elle prend une part plus importante dans le projet, ça fait plaisir ^^

benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Avr - 9:07

Un article plein d'éloges pour Sarah de la part de l'acteur principal, Taylor John Smith, du projet qui joue le rôle du fils d'Anette et Sebastian : http://www.people.com/article/cruel-intentions-reboot-sarah-michelle-gellar-taylor-john-smith

Il dit qu'il est très dur de détacher son regard de SMG et particulièrement dans lors du tournage des scènes : il la qualifie de magnétique.
De plus il assure qu'elle l'a beaucoup aidé dans son interprétation.

Un article comme ça fait plaisirs et montre que le projet intéresse à la chaîne qui devra juger.

Citation :
Cruel Intentions Star Dishes on Working with Sarah Michelle Gellar: 'It's Hard to Take Your Eyes off Her'

Sarah Michelle Gellar recently returned to the role of Kathryn Meurteuil for the pilot of NBC's Cruel Intentions sequel series, and Taylor Smith Johnson, the show's lead, had a front row seat to her performance.

"It's hard to take your eyes off her," Smith, 20, tells PEOPLE. "Even in a scene, its hard to stay focus just because she's magnetic to watch."

Seventeen years have passed since the Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum stepped into the shoes of the scheming society girl, and Gellar, 39, even dyed her blonde hair brunette to get back into character.

"She really took care of me," says Smith, a relative newcomer who can next be seen in Wolves alongside Michael Shannon. "She was very adamant about doing what was necessary in order to make the scene come to life or to make your choices true."

NBC's follow-up to the 1999 movie follows Bash Casey (Smith), the son of Sebastian Valmont (portrayed by Ryan Phillippe in the movie) and Annette Hargrove (Reese Witherspoon in the movie and Kate Levering in the series). After Bash unearths his deceased father's journal where he chronicled all of his misdeeds, he takes his father's 1957 Jaguar Roadster from Kansas to San Francisco, where he meets his aunt Kathryn (Gellar), who is fighting for control of Valmont International and him.

"It's like his mom on one shoulder – she's the angel – and then there's Kathryn on the other side like the devil," Smith teases. "They're both kind of pulling for me. Will I become the person my mom raised me to be or am I destined to become like my father and go down that road of power and prestige?"

Smith, who grew up with a single mother and three siblings, didn't have a hard time relating to his character getting used to this extravagant world because he himself had never experienced it either.

"It was overwhelming in a sense," the Virginia-to-California transplant actor says. "For my character Bash, that's his first time experiencing anything of that value, that huge next, next level world.It was nice I didn't have any preconceived ideas about that lifestyle either. I could kind of be in shock and awe like he's in shock and awe."

Peter Gallagher, Coby Bell and Samantha Logan also star in the series, which finished filming April 1 in San Francisco.

Declaration of Love
Declaration of Love
Clipse

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Avr - 9:18

Y a pas mal d'articles qui sortent, et ça a bien fait le buzz quand Sarah a dit reprendre son rôle (TT en France, etc...) du coup j'ai espoir que la chaîne voit l'intérêt de la série, que ça intéresse les gens et qu'elle risque de faire parler d'elle si c'est aussi bien que ça le prétend. Je suis tombée là-dessus l'autre jour et ça me fait un peu peur :

UprontsUSA.com a écrit:
NBC développe un spin-off pour "The Blacklist" avec Famke Janssen. Est-ce une mauvaise nouvelle pour le projet de voyage dans le temps "Time" et le sequel de "Cruel Intentions" ?
En effet, les trois séries sont issues du même studio de production (Sony Pictures Television) et à une époque où il est plus qu'avantageux d'être propriétaire des séries qu'on diffuse, on imagine mal NBC commander trois séries d'un studio de production externe. Selon toute vraisemblance, la chaîne ne devrait se contenter que d'un seul projet sur les trois, voir deux tout au plus si les pilotes sont vraiment efficaces.
Quoi qu'il en soit, le spin-off de "The Blacklist" pourrait nettement avoir l'avantage : une programmation en duo avec la série originale le jeudi soir permettrait de redonner une visibilité à la franchise et de créer l'événement avec de nombreux cross-over à l'instar des "Chicago". Ce serait aussi le projet le moins risqué sur les trois.

D'où le fait que j'espère vraiment que la chaîne verra que ça peut faire pas mal parler, qu'ils peuvent jouer sur le côté nostalgique des 90/du film et de Sarah en appuyant sur "elle reprend son rôle culte de Merteuil" et "C'est l'ancienne actrice de Buffy". Ca serait bête de pas essayer (et surtout voir autant de belles choses pour qu'au final ça soit pas accepté, ça serait juste horrible Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 19019 )

Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Avr - 9:37

Oui je suis aussi ce compte et l'article m'a aussi fait peur mais comme tu dis si le pilot est bon il n'y a pas de raison.
Et ce genre de drama n'existe pas trop dans l'offre mise à part Empire et vu son succès c'est un bon point.
NBC a le vent en poupe cette saison alors ils vont peut-être prendre des risques plutôt que d'aller à la facilité du spin-off qui n'est pas non plus une source sûre.

Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Avr - 8:36

Première intervention de Sarah sur le pilot après le tournage...
Elle le vend super bien en trois mots! Better, Badder, Bitchier

~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Avr - 15:25

En effet, ça met l'eau à la bouche lol!

Merci pour la vidéo ^^ J'aime bien comment elle met toujours en avant que c'est Freddie le vrai expert à la maison, lol.

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 16 Mai - 17:20

Nouvel article sur le sujet :

Citation :

‘Cruel Intentions’ Series Still Alive at NBC

NBC cleaned house and re-stocked their slate this week, but one hot pilot that was missing from the list of greenlights was “Cruel Intentions.”

The series revival of the ’90s flick may still happen, Variety has learned, and “Cruel Intentions” could end up on NBC’s 2016-2017 schedule.

NBC and Sony Television have been in long negotiations over the project, which remains a favorite of both the network and the studio. Sources close to the project say that all execs involved want to see “Cruel” go all the way, but NBC and Sony haven’t yet come to an agreement over stacking rights or ownership.

On a conference call on Sunday with reporters, NBC entertainment chair Bob Greenblatt acknowledged that talks were still ongoing. “We’re still discussing it,” he said. “It falls under the heading of embarrassment of riches. It’s a bit of an outlier for us. There’s no other show like it (on our schedule). We like it, we’re still discussing it and we’re trying to figure it out.”

As of now, NBC has an even split of shows from its in-house arm, Universal Television, vs. outside studios. This week, NBC greenlit four shows from Universal — “Great News,” “Marlon,” “Chicago Justice” and “Midnight, Texas,” which came as a surprise. Earlier this year, the network also gave a straight-to-series order to Universal’s “The Good Place” and “Emerald City.” Six shows are also coming from outside studios with Warner Bros. TV’s “Powerless” and “Trial & Error,” 20th Century Fox TV’s “This Is Us,” Sony TV’s “Timeless,” which has been a shoo-in for quite some time, and EuropaCorp’s “Taken,” which nabbed a straight-to-series order long ago. And then there’s “The Blacklist” spinoff, also from Sony, which just became official this morning.

NBC had been in separate negotiations with Sony over “Cruel Intentions” and “The Blacklist,” though a source says “Blacklist’s” pickup had no impact on “Cruel’s” ultimate fate. The Famke Janssen spinoff was always eyeing a series order, but the process was stalled until today (many of NBC’s pilots were picked up yesterday) because the network was pushing for large ownership over the project.

Late on Friday, insiders close to “Cruel” told Variety that the two parties decided not to make a decision before Upfronts, but plan to re-visit discussions after the week-long NYC presentations and are hopeful to settle on a summer 2017 debut — a time of year that could be perfect for a young, social-savvy show like “Cruel Intentions.”

The “Cruel” pilot tested well with a cliffhanger-heavy script and tremendous buzz for its new star Taylor John Smith, who’s playing the son of Ryan Phillippe’s late character, along with its headliner, Sarah Michelle Gellar.

If NBC ultimately passes on “Cruel Intentions,” it will surely be shopped around in search of a new home.

benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Mai - 6:34

bon la mauvaise nouvelle des upfront : pas de Cruel Intention pour la rentrée 2016/2017 Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 194805
mais bon comme le présente l'article posté par Aurélie :voir arriver le projet n'est pas encore cause perdue, il va juste falloir être plus patient

en tout cas le fait que Sarah ne s'exprime pas est plutôt rassurant : si le projet était mort je pense qu'elle le dirait
et plusieurs participant au projet (notamment scénaristes) font circuler le message "l'attente en vaut la peine" donc c'est plutôt positif

après un projet de série d'été n'est pas forcément une mauvaise nouvelle puisque la course aux audiences est un peu moins compliquée

Declaration of Love
Declaration of Love
Clipse

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Mai - 7:16

D'après ce que j'ai vu au fil des articles, il y a des supporters intérieurs, les négociations ne sont pas terminées, et NBC ne veut pas lâcher la série. SMG-France a parlé du fait qu'ils pourraient peut-être réduire le nombre d'épisodes commandés des nouveaux dramas pour la caser, mais sans citer de source, du coup je ne sais pas sur quel niveau prendre cette information. Pour moi si ils tentent de faire ça ça montre un réel attachement pour le projet de leur part à eux aussi, c'est vraiment que ça doit être bon et qu'ils veulent le voir sortir pour faire autant d'effort.
A mon avis si ce n'est pas sorti pour 2016/2017 sur la Grille de NBC c'est parce que les négociations pour les droits du film ont tardé - puisqu'elles ne sont toujours pas finies - et qu'entre-temps il y a eu un sur-développement des nouveaux Dramas chez NBC, qui ont tous été commandés sauf un à part nous. Et comme on a tardé, bah ils sont tous passés devant. Du coup si on sort en été 2017 c'est une super longue attente (et je suis la personne la moins patiente au monde XD) mais au moins on l'aura, et c'est déjà ça car on aurait pu être tout simplement annulé en un claquement de doigt. Faut vraiment voir les choses du bon côté pour le coup, ça aurait pu être pire.
Pour Sarah elle a pas l'air de super humeur non plus, quand un twitter disait que la série n'a toujours pas de réponse et qu'il faut qu'ils la choisissent, elle a répondu un "You tell them". Puis pour le hashtag #WeWantCruelIntentions que SMG-France a crée elle a été aimer pas mal de tweets (dont deux des miens Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 474691 ) du coup je pense que elle aussi est en attente et veut vraiment que le projet aboutisse.

Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Mai - 7:28

oui ça fait plusieurs jours que les postes de Sarah sur Instagram et twitter sont assez moroses et je me suis vite fait douter avant même dimanche (upfronts NBC) que c'était mort pour cet automne mais au moins elle ne dit pas que le projet est annulé donc c'était dans ce sens que je trouvais ça rassurant

on est super déçue en tant que fans alors elle, super enthousiaste pour le projet, ça ne peut e^tre que doublement pire à avaler comme nouvelle

c'est sûre qu'il y a possibilité de voir venir la série en janvier 2017 vu le nombre de drama qui sont en longueur restreinte (13 épisodes environ donc seulement demi saison) et puis toutes nouveautés lancées ne sera pas forcément un succès donc les places peuvent se libérer

en tout cas le point à retenir c'est que oui le pilot doit être bon puisque les négociations continuent... c'est toujours plus difficile de toutes façons pour le projet dont la boîte de production n'est pas celle de la chaîne

~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Juin - 20:03

Citation :
‘Cruel Intentions’ Creator Roger Kumble Says Sony and NBC Are ‘Behind This Show’

Will the “Cruel Intentions” revival ever make it to television?

Though the show, starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, is not yet on the 2016-2017 slate, creator Roger Kumble tells Variety NBC and Sony are still in talks and are discussing the possibility of launching the show next summer.

“The latest I’ve heard is that Sony and NBC are trying to figure this out,” Kumble says. “It feels like a long time, but it hasn’t been that long because they had the upfronts and then it was Memorial Day and everyone in the industry goes on vacation so I think they’re regrouping. What’s been great is that I’m still getting emails of support from NBC and Sony saying, ‘We’re behind this show.'”

Sources say that the network is already toying around with a trailer, targeting a domestic summer launch, in addition to meeting about international marketing plans — a sign that NBC is edging toward a series pickup.

Last week, the pilot was leaked by industry insiders, before quickly becoming password-protected, and the episode has received mostly positive reception among the select few who received it. With early press commentary trickling around Twitter, fans began to take notice, adding to the heavy social media buzz already surrounding the “Cruel Intentions” reboot.

“I was kind of surprised when the other day I got a call like, ‘Your pilot is online,'” says Kumble says. “Maybe there will be a groundswell of people who have seen this in the past 24 hours, and that might just be what we need to push this thing into series.” He admits he plans to forward the tweets on to Sony and NBC.

Social media buzz can play a role in a network’s decision to move ahead. Case in point: “The Mindy Project,” which Hulu picked up after Fox’s cancellation, partly due to the #savethemindyproject Twitter campaign, and more recently, “Nashville,” which has been trending ever since ABC cancelled the show in May, and is now in contention for pickup at four to five different networks.

If NBC does not end up greenlighting the series, Kumble says Sony will likely shop the show elsewhere.

“Because of the IP and because of the love for the pilot, they’re optimistic about their chances,” Kumble says. “Both Sony and NBC have been so amazing. It’s been the best experience of my career…we’re all on the same page and that it really made it a real joy to develop.”

But, the plan is to get “Cruel Intentions” on NBC.

“I’m holding out hope and a lot of us are,” Kumble adds. “I’m very cautiously optimistic — but I’m not buying a new car.”

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/cruel-intentions-tv-show-nbc-sequel-premiere-1201788485/

benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Juil - 14:28

Comme le dit Sarah : tout vient à qui sait attendre...
Pas de très gros changement par rapport à l'article précédant : Cruel Intentions TV intéresse toujours fortement la chaîne NBC qui reste du coup toujours en négociation avec le groupe SONY qui produit le pilot.
En revanche l'information est plus officielle dans le sens où les acteurs se sont tous vus allonger leur contrat pendant cette période de négociations.
#crossfingers encore et toujours

Citation :
‘Cruel Intentions’ Sequel Remains In Contention At NBC As Cast Options Are Extended

There is encouraging news for Cruel Intentions fans — the options on the entire cast of NBC’s drama pilot have been extended. While the pilot — a sequel to the cult movie toplined by original star Sarah Michelle Gellar — was not picked up to series by NBC in May, it remained in consideration, possibly for a summer run.

I hear NBC remains very interested in picking up the project to series, asking for the cast option extensions, triggered by the leading studio on the show, Sony TV.

I hear that there had been incoming pickup interest from several outlets but the project remains at NBC, which has been behind. Additionally, the network and Sony TV, which co-produces Cruel Intentions with Universal TV, have a great relationship, with NBC picking up two new Sony TV drama series: Timeless and The Blacklist: Redemption to join the studio’s returning series The Blacklist.

During NBC’s upfront press call in May, NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt explained why Cruel Intentions did not make the cut.

“It goes under the heading of embarrassment of riches,” he said. “There’s just so many shows that we have scheduled or ordered.”

Greenblatt called the soapy Cruel Intentions “a bit of an outlier for us, because there’s no other show like it in our list of genres.” Still, “we like it, and we’re still discussing it and trying to figure it out,” he said.

Written by Roger Kumble, Lindsey Rosin and Jordan Ross based on the cult 1999 movie, Cruel Intentions is set in present day and picks up more than 15 years after the movie left off. Kathryn Merteuil (Gellar) vies for control of Valmont International as well as the soul of Bash Casey, the son of her brother, the late Sebastian Valmont, and Annette Hargrove. Upon discovering his late father’s legacy in a hidden journal, Bash is introduced to a world of sex, money, power and corruption he never could have imagined.

Gellar stars alongside Taylor John Smith, Kate Levering, Samantha Logan, Sophina Brown, Coby Bell and Bryce Cass. Kumble exec produces with Neal H. Moritz, Pavun Shetty and Becky Hartman Edwards who serves as showrunner.

Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Juil - 14:38

autre information cette fois sur le casting : Nathalie Kelley, qui a pu être vue dans la première saison de UnReal ou la sage Fast and Furious, a été castée pour le rôle de Carmen décrite comme la chef du personnel dans la maison de Kathryn et son mari Pascal. Autre information : le frère de Carmen réside également à la résidence.
Je pense que l'on a là un nouveau binôme frère/soeur garce à souhait comme l'était Sebastian et Kathryn elle même.

Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Mv5bmj10

source : https://www.yahoo.com/tv/cruel-intentions-pilot-casts-unreal-173652675.html

Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Juil - 13:43

Si ça ne vous met pas les poils...

Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Image10

A Castle in Mystic Falls
A Castle in Mystic Falls
feelsandotps

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Juil - 18:21

Il faut vraiment que cette série se voit diffuser prochainement!!

ladyM
Undeniable Shippeur
Undeniable Shippeur
ladyM

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Juil - 18:26

apparament si NBC n'arrive pas à un accord il y a une télé et un opérateur internet qui sont interressés

benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Juil - 18:36

@ladyM a écrit:
apparament si NBC n'arrive pas à un accord il y a une télé et un opérateur internet qui sont interressés

Oui c'est d'ailleurs un argument qui pèse visiblement lourd aussi dans la balance des négociations : NBC a même dit être victime d'une offre de pilot "trop bonne" cette année par rapport à sa place dans la grille

~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juil - 7:41

On a plus qu'à croiser les doigts pour que ça se fasse ailleurs, le projet a l'air d'intéresser en tout cas, c'est déjà bon signe ! Espérons qu'il y aura un repreneur...

benesmg
Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juil - 12:00

pour l'instant c'est toujours NBC qui est en négociations et l'allongement des contrats des acteurs est directement lié à ces négociations donc le plus probable au jour d'aujourd'hui c'est que la série soit développée en série estivale pour l'été 2017 par la chaîne

après le double espoir c'est donc que d'autres chaînes ou sites sont aussi très intéressé(e)s donc ça fait une autre porte de sortie pour les producteurs du projet

ce qu'il faut se dire c'est que tant que Sarah est brune on est plutôt bon Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 67378

Seeing you
Seeing you
benesmg

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Juil - 17:03

Nouvelle photo de tournage dévoilée par le site smg-france du pilot avec Sarah cette fois ci !

Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Image11

Qui n'entend pas la mélodie de Bitter Sweet Symphony maintenant ?

~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Juil - 18:32

Raaaah tellement iconique cette image (même si c'était pas elle dans le film, lol) et cette musique ^^

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions   Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Sarah reprend son rôle de Kathryn Merteuil dans l'adaptation télévisée de Sexe Intentions
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant