Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Juliet Landau réalise un documentaire sur les vampires

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~

Féminin

MessageSujet: Juliet Landau réalise un documentaire sur les vampires   Mer 28 Oct - 10:04

http://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/drusilla-from-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-is-making-a-vampire-d?utm_term=.knVP3Xbkn#.jhOmeJj3r

Citation :
Joss Whedon, Tim Burton, And Anne Rice Are Appearing In A Vampire Documentary

Juliet Landau has recruited Joss Whedon, Tim Burton, Anne Rice and many more to share their vampire tales.

Juliet Landau, who played the iconic (and wonderfully insane) Drusilla on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, is creating the ultimate vampire insider documentary.

The project, A Place Among the Undead, has been percolating since working on Buffy and Angel with Joss,” Landau told BuzzFeed.

The movie transcends the idea of a traditional documentary. It has interlinking narrative films inspired by the conversations.”

The film features conversations with Whedon, Anne Rice, Tim Burton, Willem Dafoe, Gary Oldman, and many others.

It’s been so fun to reconnect with Tim Burton, who I worked with on Ed Wood, and to reminisce with Joss. Each interviewee shares stories I’ve never seen on film before,” Landau said.

But some of her fondest vampire memories are still of Buffy. And yes, she thinks Dru and Spike would work things out and be together today.

I think her and Spike would find a way to be back together. I don’t think you can spend 200 years together and not. Buffy got in the way a bit, but what are you going to do? You have to go with the cheerleader for a bit. I think Spike and Dru had such an epic love story and connection, I like to fancy that they would be together.”

But she can’t pick Team Buffy or Team Angel.

I’m team both. If a girl goes to work and has to kiss David Boreanaz or James Marsters, life is really rough. The characters from Buffy, they last through the ages. Joss did such a brilliant job of creating those characters.”

Landau would never want to be a vampire herself, but she does think that there’s a reason we’re so fascinated by them.

Vampires allow us to look examine the human condition. Joss says Buffy was high school as a nightmare. Anne Rice’s Interview With the Vampire, she wrote it when her daughter had died of leukemia. With Kevin Grevioux, who created Underworld, he said it was based on his experiences with interracial dating. Joss, he said that Angel is investigating addiction. Vampires afford us such a mirror in looking at all aspects of ourselves.

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Juliet Landau réalise un documentaire sur les vampires
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1