Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

Amber Benson sur Reddit

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Amber Benson sur Reddit Empty
MessageSujet: Amber Benson sur Reddit   Amber Benson sur Reddit Icon_minitimeMer 31 Déc - 0:09

Amber Benson sera sur Reddit le 5 janvier 2015, pour un Q/A sur son nouveau livre :

http://thewitchesofechopark.tumblr.com/post/106450563749/im-your-wingman-reddit-ama-thingamabob-for-the

Citation :
So I am doing a Reddit AMA on Monday, January 5th, 2015 at 12pm PST/3pm EST - and in order to make it fun, I thought I would do a little thingamabob. This way I will be assured to get some totally amazing/weird/non-traditional questions instead of the old standbys:

"What was it like kissing Willow?"

&

"Where do you get your ideas?"

I want your weirdo/odd/off the wall questions. The weirdest, most off the wall, odd ball question will get something unique. I will be your Wingman - which means, I will video myself extolling your virtues to whomever you want and then post it to the Internets.

I repeat. I will help you woo your lady/dude/human/robot by recording a video extolling your virtues and said video will then be available to the masses.

This will guarantee that we will all have a bizarre afternoon together. Please reference the word *oddball* when you ask your question and come to Reddit on the 5th and say hi!

Amber Benson sur Reddit Amber10

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Amber Benson sur Reddit
Page 1 sur 1