Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez

10 speechs à faire pleurer tout fan de Buffy

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

10 speechs à faire pleurer tout fan de Buffy Empty
MessageSujet: 10 speechs à faire pleurer tout fan de Buffy   10 speechs à faire pleurer tout fan de Buffy Icon_minitimeLun 17 Nov - 23:19

Un top 10 des speechs de la série : on y retrouve deux speechs Spuffy ^^

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rubysummers/10-speeches-that-will-reduce-any-buffy-fan-to-tear-z107

Citation :
4. “They put the spark in me. And now all it does is burn.”

Spike: They put the spark in me…and now all it does is burn.
Buffy: Your soul…
Spike: A bit worse for lack of use.
Buffy: You got your soul back. How?
Spike: It’s what you wanted, right? And now everybody’s in here, talking. Everything I did, everyone I…and him…and it…the other. The thing beneath…beneath you. It’s here, too. Everybody. They all just tell me go. Go…to hell.
Buffy: Why? Why would you do that?
Spike: Buffy, shame on you. Why does a man do what he mustn’t? For her. To be hers. To be the kind of man who would nev— To be a kind of man. And she shall look on him with forgiveness and everybody will forgive and love…and he will be loved. So everything’s okay, right? Can we rest now? Buffy, can we rest?
(Season 7, Episode 2, “Beneath You”)

A cryptic speech from a broken man. Perhaps this won’t make you full-out sob, but it’ll certainly leave you teary-eyed. Spike’s revelation that he’s got his soul back has been long-awaited and it doesn’t fail to impress.

Citation :
2. “You’re the one, Buffy.”

Spike: I’ve been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I’ve seen things you couldn’t imagine, and done things I’d prefer you didn’t. I don’t exactly have a reputation for being a thinker; I follow my blood, which doesn’t exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes. A lot of wrong bloody calls. A hundred plus years, and there’s only one thing I’ve ever been sure of. You. Hey, look at me. I’m not asking you for anything. When I say I love you, it’s not because I want you, or because I can’t have you — it has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try…I’ve seen your kindness, and your strength, I’ve seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a woman. You’re the one, Buffy. (Season 7, Episode 20, “Touched”)

This speech was everything. It was perfect. Even if you’re not a Spuffy shipper, don’t deny the fact you teared up at this speech. Let’s be honest: we all did.

Les autres mentionnés sont également magnifiques évidemment 10 speechs à faire pleurer tout fan de Buffy 474691

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
ladyM
Undeniable Shippeur
Undeniable Shippeur
ladyM

Féminin

10 speechs à faire pleurer tout fan de Buffy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 10 speechs à faire pleurer tout fan de Buffy   10 speechs à faire pleurer tout fan de Buffy Icon_minitimeMar 18 Nov - 2:00

c'est là qu'on voit que le pool d'auteurs de Buffy avait un sacré talent d'écriture

10 speechs à faire pleurer tout fan de Buffy
Page 1 sur 1