Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Nathan Fillion dans la websérie de Neil Patrick Harris

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ He is in my heart ~
~ He is in my heart ~

Féminin

MessageSujet: Nathan Fillion dans la websérie de Neil Patrick Harris   Mar 4 Déc - 18:45

Nathan et Neil se sont retrouvés sur la websérie "Neil's Puppet Dreams" !

Citation :
.'Dr. Horrible' Reunion: Nathan Fillion Drops By Neil Patrick Harris' Web Series

The former co-stars reunite in the latest installment of "Neil's Puppet Dreams."

It's a Dr. Horrible reunion!

Nathan Fillion drops by in the second episode of Neil Patrick Harris' web series, Neil's Puppet Dreams, which features the How I Met Your Mother star dreaming in puppet.

For the installment, titled "Doctor's Office," Harris wanted the three-minute episode to veer toward classic Muppet Show.

"We planned to be much more like a Muppet Show sketch where we had elevated sets and a bunch of puppeteers were down below and a human actor that was interacting with the puppets as if it was a live variety show," Harris told The Hollywood Reporter.

The episode starts with Harris reading a Canadian magazine, Canadian Life, and of course, he can't help but pay homage to some of Fillion's credits: "Are you kidding? This place is a Castle! Gives me a real sense of Serenity!"

"Doctor's Office," especially feels like content one wouldn't regularly see on a network.

"It was intentionally blue, but was intentionally light blue," Harris said with a laugh. "The whole joke at the end is none of it is relating to genitals at all. We pushed the boundary for sure. That's kind of the Muppets, [Jim] Henson-style of comedy that I always loved. The double entendre, if you will."

Watch the second episode of Neil's Puppet Dreams below:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/neils-puppet-dreams-sneak-peek-397566

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Nick
A Castle in Mystic Falls
A Castle in Mystic Falls

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Nathan Fillion dans la websérie de Neil Patrick Harris   Mar 4 Déc - 19:01

C'est génial lol!

MTLCC16 : Eliza Dushku, John Barrowman, Summer Glau, Tom Felton, Brett Dalton,  Robin Lord Taylor, Manu Bennett, Vic Mignogna, Bob Morley
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Nathan Fillion dans la websérie de Neil Patrick Harris
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1