Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Crushes on fictional characters

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Crushes on fictional characters Empty
MessageSujet: Crushes on fictional characters   Crushes on fictional characters Icon_minitimeSam 11 Fév - 16:20

On retrouve deux personnages du Slayerverse (Willow et Fred) ainsi que Kaylee (Firefly).

http://www.avclub.com/articles/crushes-on-fictional-characters,69158/

Citation :
Zack Handlen

There’s a good chance that this list is going to have a few characters created by Joss Whedon on it, and that’s no surprise; one of Whedon’s greatest gifts as a writer is creating likeable, loveable heroes, which always makes it especially painful when he puts them through hell. In a way, Fred from Angel is almost too predictable of a choice; she’s geeky, hyper, super-smart, more than a little weird, and (because she’s played by Amy Acker) absolutely gorgeous. From a distance, I can see how all this adds up to the perfect nerd-bait—what lonely, socially maladjusted loser (i.e., me in high-school, college, and, um, let’s move on) wouldn’t fall for a girl who appreciates brains, is probably smarter than you, and is pretty without ever seeming to realize it? But my first time through Angel, I fell hard, manipulation or no. Acker’s performance had a sweetness and depth that might not have initially existed in the writing, and there was a vulnerability to the character that made me want to buy her textbooks and take her to physics lectures. I liked Fred enough that (spoiler alert!) Angel for me basically ended with the fifth-season episode “Smile Time.” (Okay, the finale was great.) Watching the show now, the infatuation has mostly worn off, which I appreciate, but it’s fun to realize how much that character represented and solidified my type: genius, sweet, and really cute in glasses.

Citation :
Will Harris

Until I started seeing the woman who is now my wife, I had a particularly bad tendency to fall for women who were either already spoken for or had decided they were saving themselves for a particular guy and would not be swayed from that path, no matter who else offered them affection. Throw in a further predisposition for redheads, and you can certainly understand why it was so rough to watch Willow Rosenberg spend all of the first season and part of the second season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer swooning over Xander Harris, who only had eyes for her best friend, Buffy, with whom he never stood a chance. Worse, Xander and I shared the last name, so it was a little too easy to think, “You picked the wrong Harris, baby.” Except, of course, I, uh, never actually thought that, because that would just be ridiculous. I admit, though, that I was actually kind of happy when Willow and Oz hooked up—they were just so darned cute together!—but then that all went to hell when Veruca popped into the picture. At that point, my feelings for Willow probably would’ve kicked in again, but then Tara entered the picture and… Well, what can I say? Sometimes you just have to know when to let a crush go.

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Crushes on fictional characters
Page 1 sur 1