What makes a TV show sexy? Tube Talk still isn't entirely sure, but judging from your 1,000s of votes, a mixture of vampires, call girls, David Hasselhoff in trunks, a smutty-mouthed Kim Cattrall, romping Tudor kings and hot men in snazzy suits can certainly help.
We've counted and verified all our readers' votes and put together a list of the Top 10 sexiest TV shows of all time. Do you agree with the final list? Voice your verdict at the bottom of the page.
Additional reporting by Catriona Wightman
10. Mad Men A 1960s period drama about life in an advertising agency sounds pretty unsexy on paper. However, if you throw in Jon Hamm, January Jones, close-ups of Christina Hendricks's bum, office romps and dozens of scandalous sexual liaisons, you get a show that's packing plenty of sizzle inside its fitted suits and stunning dresses.
9. The Tudors A period drama so sexy that it defies history! Hunky Jonathan Rhys Meyers plays an unfeasibly good-looking Henry VIII in this US drama, refusing to put on a single pound even as he approaches the end of his reign, having made his way through a string of wives and a few other willing women along the way!
8. Desperate Housewives From Eva Longoria's romps with the gardener to Teri Hatcher's stint as an online adult entertainer, the ABC soapy drama has always flaunted the sex appeal of its leads. The departure of Nicollette Sheridan's man-eating Edie may have disappointed many, but the arrival of Vanessa Williams and the recent sexual awakening of Bree meant that the bedroom antics haven't dropped off.
7. Sex and the City Darren Star's HBO comedy drama may have lost some credibility after two rather limp movie spinoffs, but there was a time when Sex and the City was considered a snazzy and genuinely sexy TV show. It was never afraid of discussing the most explicit sexual acts in candid fashion ("F**k me badly once, shame on you; F**k me badly twice, shame on me") and if you liked seeing Kim Cattrall's buttocks, you got more than your fair share.
6. Vampire Diaries For a supposedly teenage drama, The Vampire Diaries can definitely get a bit spicy. Is it any surprise when you've got vampires and raging hormones in the mix, though? Obviously everyone on the show is ridiculously attractive - and there are brooding bad boys (Damon, evil-Stefan, Klaus) and mean girls (Katherine) to add a degree of risk.
As well as the bare-chested men and scantily-clad women, we get lots of close-up, breathy, resisting-temptation moments (see Damon and Elena, for example). The anticipation and sizzling tension in The Vampire Diaries is just as sexy as when they actually, you know, do the deed.
5. Baywatch In the sexiness stakes, Baywatch wasn't exactly the most subtle show - a good proportion of each episode was devoted to slo-mo shots of hot men running in tight shorts and pretty girls jiggling in orange swimming costumes. Regardless, the show was a smash-hit success, with millions tuning in to ogle the likes of Pamela Anderson, Yasmine Bleeth and... erm... David Hasselhoff.
4. Queer As Folk Goodness! The mere mention of Queer As Folk can have its devotees running for a cold shower these days. Whether you're a fan of the original British series or the American remake, you'd have to agree that Queer As Folk is one of the hottest shows ever to make it on screen.
As well as cast members who were, to put it mildly, easy on the eye, we got all kinds of different eye-opening scenes. Is it any wonder the show has gone down in history as one of the most racy, risqué programs ever to make it on television?
3. Secret Diary Of A Call Girl Billie Piper as a call girl. It had to make the list, didn't it? Featuring the former pop princess getting down and dirty in some of the most unusual of circumstances (sploshing, anyone?), it often felt more comical than overtly sexual, but Tube Talk readers couldn't get enough of Miss Piper's bedroom antics.
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Guess there's something about vampires - Buffy has come second in our poll! The popularity of Joss Whedon's super drama here might come as a surprise, but with the likes of stars Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, Eliza Dushku and James Marsters for fans to drool over, maybe it's not such a shock after all.
1. True Blood We're going to be honest - we're not surprised that you voted True Blood your sexiest TV show. Since it began airing in 2008, True Blood has picked up something of a reputation for nudity and naughtiness.
Whether it's Bill and Sookie's first time (set to that choral music), steamy shower scenes, surprising dreams or just the very attractive men whipping their shirts off at every available opportunity, True Blood never misses the chance to get its viewers hot under the collar. Mind you, we could have done without Bill twisting Lorena's head all the way around mid-coitus. Yeuch.