Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Julie Benz est fiancée !

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Julie Benz est fiancée ! Empty
MessageSujet: Julie Benz est fiancée !   Julie Benz est fiancée ! Icon_minitimeMar 28 Juin - 12:12

La jolie Julie Benz n'est définitivement plus un coeur à prendre, elle s'est fiancée ! ^^

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20506031,00.html

Citation :

Julie Benz Is Engaged

Julie Benz est fiancée ! Julie-10

Actress Julie Benz is taking on a new role: fiancée!

The former Dexter star, 39, is engaged to her boyfriend of four years, marketing executive Rich Orosco, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Orosco, 38, popped the question with a customized Kwiat cushion-cut diamond and platinum engagement ring – complete with a diamond frame and milgrain edge band – on Sunday in the backyard of the home they share in Los Angeles.

"It was absolutely perfect," Benz, who can next be seen on Royal Pains, tells PEOPLE.

Nearly 60 of their closest friends and family – and a Mariachi band! – helped them celebrate their engagement at a Mexican-style surprise party Orosco planned.

"The proposal was simple and beautiful – and then I was shocked by the pop-up surprise Mexican fiesta engagement party," she says, adding, "What girl doesn't want to be serenaded by a Mariachi band surrounded by close friends and family?"

This will be Benz's second trip down the aisle. She was previously married to actor John Kassir in 1998, but the couple divorced in 2007.

J'apprends au passage que Julie avait déjà été mariée et a divorcé en 2007 lol!

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Julie Benz est fiancée !   Julie Benz est fiancée ! Icon_minitimeMar 28 Juin - 12:37

Idem! Bon, bah, félicitations aux mariés ^^
Noulouk
Buffy's dark place
Buffy's dark place
Noulouk

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Julie Benz est fiancée !   Julie Benz est fiancée ! Icon_minitimeMar 28 Juin - 15:17

Félicitations à eux !!
vic59
Cangel fan
Cangel fan
vic59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Julie Benz est fiancée !   Julie Benz est fiancée ! Icon_minitimeMar 28 Juin - 19:08

Félicitations au couple ^^

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Julie Benz est fiancée !   Julie Benz est fiancée ! Icon_minitimeLun 31 Oct - 20:23

Julie Benz raconte sa demande en mariage suprise, accompagnée de photos (elle avait été demandée en mariage le 26 octobre 2010, je pense qu'elle voulait célébrer les 1 an en marquant le coup de cette manière) :

Citation :
My Surprise Pop-Up Proposal
Most people announce their engagement by calling a few loved ones or, at the least, by posting a romantic picture on Facebook.

Not me.

As it happened, I was the last person to find out. My fiancée, Rich Orosco, wanted to do something special, something cool and something completely unexpected ... and the last thing I would ever expect was for him to be inspired by one of my favorite jokes! I always teased that I wanted to have a surprise wedding, entirely planned by someone else, where my whole job was to just show up. That way, I could avoid any potential bridezilla behavior and actually enjoy myself at the big event. Naturally, my girlfriends were horrified at the thought of me showing up to my "surprise wedding," as I am most days rocking a pony tail and yoga pants.

Rich, being a smart man and not wanting to upset the girlfriends, decided to throw a surprise pop-up engagement party instead!

It was a normal Sunday evening in June of this year. We were getting ready to have dinner at his brother's house to celebrate Rich's birthday. On our way out the door, Rich suggested we share a glass of wine in the backyard (I had been complaining earlier that week that we never just sit and enjoy our backyard).
This is where things started to seem slightly out of the ordinary: He asked me to close my eyes and I felt him move next to me. I didn't register what was happening, but he told me to keep my eyes closed and, as an actress who takes direction well, I kept them shut tight until he said "open."

There he was, on bended knee holding an open box with a perfect sparkling ring. He said "Will you marry me?" And of course , I said, "yes...Yes!!"

Then things really got crazy. Not five minutes after I put on the beautiful ring, a full-scale mariachi band came sounding up the driveway! My first thought was, "How did these guys know the gate code?" Then, I realized it may have been from one of the 60 plus friends and family cheering and dancing behind them! Party decorations went up in a flash, a taco truck pulled into the driveway and the tequila shots started flowing!

As tears of joy (and shock) rolled down my face, I couldn't believe the man I loved just pulled it off this spectacular surprise! It was an Oscar-winning performance indeed. I may even let him plan the wedding!

Julie Benz est fiancée ! 2011-112

Julie Benz est fiancée ! 2011-113

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Julie Benz est fiancée !   Julie Benz est fiancée ! Icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov - 23:10

Julie Benz continue de raconter ses fiancailles :

Citation :
To Elope Or Not To Elope: That Is The Question

From the moment Rich proposed everyone kept asking: "When's the wedding?" We would happily reply, "Oh, sometime in the spring..." Immediately followed by the next question, "Well where are you going to have it?" The response to this question has changed many times. I've answered everything from Palm Springs to my backyard, Mexico to Miami. Austin, Texas even flew out of my mouth once!

Unlike most couples, who can't seem to find the perfect destination -- we agree that all of these places are perfect locations for our wedding.

Palm Springs was our first choice. It's close enough for everyone to drive, the hotels have a cool, swanky vibe without being over-the-top, the landscape is beautiful AND all the hotels are dog friendly.

Then, there's our backyard -- the site of the surprise engagement. It worked once, maybe we should just call the mariachi guys over again. But, is it is too small?

We love Mexico... a beach wedding at sunset, barefoot in the sand, tequila flowing all night sounds like heaven to me. But, if we're thinking Mexico, then why not Miami? It was, after all, where we had our first date. I even had Rich programmed into my phone as "Miami" in the early months of our relationship and we talk about going back there together all the time.

I have never been to Austin Texas, where Rich grew up and attended college. He's been dying to show me around, but can my L.A. friends two-step in cowboy boots and eat BBQ all night?

Maybe we just need a quick fix... we could elope, pick a city we've never been to, pack a bag and not tell a soul until after we're married. But what about our friends? And our canine children, Bamboo and Sugar?

Everyday brings a different idea, a different place. Sometimes, I wish I was one of those girls who had my wedding planned out and was just waiting for the right guy to come along. The trouble is we both want our wedding to be a reflection of who we are as a couple, but we can see ourselves in each scenario. Maybe we should just pick a venue from a hat -- love will find a way, right?

Lasmec
Living life to the full
Living life to the full
Lasmec

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Julie Benz est fiancée !   Julie Benz est fiancée ! Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov - 8:21

Ah, excellent cette histoire Julie Benz est fiancée ! 856259 , la classe tout de même (pour une star il vaut mieux garder la destination du mariage secrète non? Julie Benz est fiancée ! 316482 )

~ Tumblr ~ ~Betaseries ~
http://lasmec.tumblr.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Julie Benz est fiancée !   Julie Benz est fiancée ! Icon_minitime

Julie Benz est fiancée !
Page 1 sur 1