Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Disque dur SSD CRUCIAL P3 1 To (3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2)
65.91 €
Voir le deal

Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] Empty
MessageSujet: Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv]   Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] Icon_minitimeVen 17 Juin - 16:17

Voici un top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse par un site Web qui avait fait celui des hommes la semaine dernière (cf. ce topic : https://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/t4876-top-5-des-personnages-masculins-du-whedonverse ).

http://www.daemonstv.com/2011/06/17/top-5-female-characters-of-the-whedonverse/

On retrouve Buffy, Cordélia et Willow ! ^^

Citation :
Cordelia Chase

Cordelia begins her journey through Joss’ world in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and when we first meet her, she is “Queen C”. Cheerleader, ruler of her popular clique, and self centered as all get out. Cordelia provided the comic relief (“Excuse me, but I have to call everyone I have ever met right now!”), but under her perfect hair and clothes, Cordy is a character that is bursting with potential.

The flip side of Cordelia is really brought out during Buffy’s second season when she discovers Buffy’s secret. While she still freaks out, she also helps out – which is more than we can say she would have done in season one. She and Xander also find out they’re attracted to each other, which is hilarious in itself. While she and Buffy never become best friends, I think we can all agree that the Buffyverse would have been lacking without Cordelia’s transformation.

Then she moves on to Angel. The Cordelia we get to know in Angel still has remnants of the old Cordy, but has grown so much as a person that she’s also unrecognizable. She’s moved to Los Angeles to become an actress, but ends up helping Angel out with his agency – Angel Investigations. She and Doyle become close – which is ultimately where Cordy receives her powers to have visions of people in trouble.

This is Cordy’s huge turning point and when she becomes the heroine we all remember her for. Talk about a character development, try to point out a female arc better than Cordy’s.

Citation :
Willow Rosenberg

I toyed back and forth with Willow, not because I dislike the character, but because I wasn’t sure she was a “top 5″. Then I was outvoted. SO. Onto Willow.

Willow is also from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and begins the series as a meek bookworm, with a major crush on Xander. She is Buffy’s best friend, and helps the Scooby Gang through her knowledge of computers, books, and just all around smarts.

Willow was a character that I loved on Buffy. She was realistic, was smart, and wasn’t sorry because of it. While she needed to work on her self confidence, Willow was a devoted friend and was always ready and willing when she was needed.

Her story continues through the series when she discovers that she’s pretty much a natural witch; and begins to study the Wiccan religion. I won’t go into this in depth, but her powers become a huge plot point in the sixth season.

You can’t mention Willow without mentioning Tara. Tara and Willow were the first lesbian couple to be seen on U.S. television, and Willow’s love for Tara sparked a good deal of angst in the Buffy world. By the end of the series, Willow has transformed from the shy girl we all knew and loved, to a confident woman that we all adore.

Citation :
Buffy Summers

Not gonna lie, Buffy Summers is my favorite character in the Whedon universe. Typical and predictable, I understand, however she’s amazing and the reason that I got into Joss’ shows to begin with.

The title character of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy Summers is a teenage girl just looking to fit in at her new school. She’s funny, beautiful, and happens to be a vampire slayer.

The seven seasons of Buffy follow her and the rest of the Scooby Gang as they battle vampires, rogue slayers, and a LOT of other supernatural creatures. We get to watch Buffy grow up from teenage cheerleader to a strong adult that finally comes to terms with her birthright.

Buffy is fantastic because she’s a small blonde that can come out on top no matter what the fight. And let’s face it, even if she doesn’t, chances are she’ll be resurrected anyway. How can you not love a character that’s died (a couple times) but keeps coming back?

She’s saved the world more times that I care to count, has had to kill her true love, and even sacrifices herself to save her sister (don’t get me started on the Dawn story line). Buffy will forever be my go-to Whedon character.

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
vic59
Cangel fan
Cangel fan
vic59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv]   Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] Icon_minitimeVen 17 Juin - 16:19

J'ai vu ça tout à l'heure, ça fait plaisir de voir Cordy figurer dans le classement Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] 237987 Je l'aurais mise un peu ,beaucoup plus haut perso mais bon lol!

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv]   Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] Icon_minitimeVen 17 Juin - 16:35

Tu m'étonnes ! lol!

Perso, je suis assez satisfaite du classement, mais je suis juste déçue de pas y retrouver ma Dawnie chérie *pout*

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv]   Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] Icon_minitimeVen 17 Juin - 17:47

Il ont pas regardé Dollhouse on dirait ! Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] 637253
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv]   Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] Icon_minitimeVen 17 Juin - 17:56

Ouais, c'est vrai qu'aucun perso de Dollhouse n'est repris ici...

Mais bon, le classement est fait pas une seule personne de la rédaction, c'est une opinion parmis d'autres dans le fond...

T'as vu Dollhouse, d'ailleurs TDO ? Je me souviens plus !

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv]   Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] Icon_minitimeVen 17 Juin - 19:00

Oui j'ai regardé, mais oui sinon je crois que la personne a pas vu Dollhouse, enfin je suis pas très fort en anglais. lol!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv]   Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv] Icon_minitime

Top 5 des personnages féminins du Whedonverse [daemonstv]
Page 1 sur 1