Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -34%
Perforateur burineur SDS+ MAKITA DHR202RM1J avec ...
Voir le deal
295.99 €

Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Empty
MessageSujet: Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin   Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Icon_minitimeVen 15 Avr - 15:28

La série "Ally my Children" dans laquelle Sarah et Michelle Trachtenberg avaient joué (et s'étaient rencontrées ^^) vient d'être annulée, après 40 annnées passées sur les écrans !

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/entertainment/television/2-long-running-soaps-getting-cancelled-20110414

Citation :
Los Angeles - The long-running ABC daytime soap operas "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" were canceled today by the network, which announced plans to replace the iconic shows with a pair of lifestyle programs scheduled to debut in January.

According to the network, the final episode of "All My Children" will air in September, while "One Life to Live" will air for the final time in January.

They will be replaced beginning in January with two shows -- a food-oriented program known as "The Chew" and a health-and-lifestyle show tentatively titled "The Revolution."

"While we are excited about our new shows and the shift in our business, I can't help but recognize how bittersweet the change is," according to Brian Frons, president of daytime television for the Disney ABC Television Group. "We are taking this bold step to expand our business because viewers are looking for different types of programming these days. They are telling us there is room for informative, authentic and fun shows that are relatable, offer a wide variety of opinions and focus on `real life' takeaways."

Frons said the two new programs were inspired by the success of "The View."

"All My Children" premiered on Jan. 5, 1970, as a half-hour program and was expanded to one hour seven years later. "One Life to Live" debuted as a half-hour show on July 15, 1968, and stretched to a full hour in 1978.

According to the network, the programs will be brought to an end "in a manner that respects their legacies and the long-standing hopes of many of
their viewers."

"'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' are iconic pieces of television that have made an indelible mark on our culture's history," Frons said. "Each of the shows has touched millions and millions of viewers and informed the social consciousness. It has been a privilege to work with the extraordinary teams who brought the residents of Pine Valley and Llanview to life each day, and we thank the cast, crew, producers and most especially the fans for their commitment to the shows through their history."

Tweet de Nathan Fillion sur le sujet :

Citation :
A moment of silence for a disappearing genre. OLTL & AMC, we'll miss your hard work and talent.

Et Michelle :

Citation :
#RIP All My Children

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin   Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Icon_minitimeVen 13 Mai - 17:26

Sarah s'est exprimée sur le sujet dans une interview :

Citation :
"I'm very upset about that. First of all, they had the audacity to cancel it on my birthday. So let's have that discussion. I think it's criminal. I remember pretending to be sick when I was younger and staying home and like watching the ABC soap lineup in bed. And I realize it's tough economic times and it wasn't necessarily financially working, but there has to be a way to make it work. And these shows have been on for 40 years. I'm sorry, [but] I don't see either one of these shows they're replacing with it lasting more than a year. I really don't, and I say that with confidence. And I think, I don't think they tried hard enough to save the genre. And, it's just devastating to me."

TRADUCTION =

Citation :
"Je suis très émue à ce sujet. Tout d'abord, ils ont eu l'audace de l’annuler le jour de mon anniversaire. Donc parlons-en. Je pense que c'est criminel. Je me souviens quand j’étais jeune et que je faisais semblant d'être malade, je restais à la maison à regarder les soaps sur ABC dans mon lit. Et je me rends bien compte que les temps économiques sont durs et que ça ne marchait pas forcément financièrement, mais il y avait sûrement un moyen d’y faire marcher. Et ces séries étaient là depuis 40 ans. Je suis désolée, [mais] je ne vois aucune des séries qu’ils ont mis à la place durer plus d'un an. Vraiment, et je le dis avec confiance. Et je ne pense pas qu'ils aient fait le maximum pour sauver ce genre. Et ça me bouleverse."

Crédit de la traduction : Just-Sarah.fr

Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin   Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Icon_minitimeVen 13 Mai - 21:45

Citation :
First of all, they had the audacity to cancel it on my birthday. So let's have that discussion.

J'adore Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin 88478 Elle me fait un peu penser à Buffy, bizarrement, sur certains aspects ^^

Cela dit, cette annonce a l'air de la toucher, et je peux le comprendre...
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin   Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juil - 17:59

Apparemment, des rumeurs plutôt sérieuses commencent à circuler sur un possible retour du personnage de Sarah dans All My Children, pour l'un des derniers épisodes de la série !

vic59
Cangel fan
Cangel fan
vic59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin   Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juil - 22:06

ça serait un très bel hommage de sa part en tout cas un petit retour ^^

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin   Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Juil - 21:48

Un article qui mentionne un possible retour de Sarah :

vic59
Cangel fan
Cangel fan
vic59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin   Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Icon_minitimeVen 5 Aoû - 0:07

Sarah a annoncé son retour dans la série Lors du TCA Summer Press Tour :
Citation :
Citation :

Sarah Michelle Gellar Confirms AMC Return

Sarah Michelle Gellar is headed back to Pine Valley, but there’s a twist: She will not be reprising her role as Kendall.

I can officially confirm that I will be doing a guest spot on All My Children,” Gellar announced at the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour, where she was promoting her new CW thriller Ringer. “When I heard that the show was canceled I didn’t understand. It just doesn’t make sense to me. So, I called Judy Wilson, who is the casting director and has been since I was there, and I said I wanted to do something.”

Her one and only request? “I was very specific — I don’t want to be Kendall; that’s Alicia [Minshew]‘s role,” Gellar recounted. “But I just wanted to be a part of it. I have no idea what I’m going to do, so we can take suggestions, but I will be doing one day. I’m excited.”

Fun fact: Gellar is slated to shoot her guest spot the same day as fellow AMC alum Justin Bruening, who was just cast as Gellar’s love interest in Ringer.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/sarah-michelle-gellar-confirms-all-my-children-return/

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin   Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Icon_minitimeVen 5 Aoû - 11:23

Haaan, c'est énorme !!!! Bon, c'est normal qu'elle ne reprenne pas son rôle d'à l'époque, vu que c'est une autre actrice qui l'interprète aujourd'hui, mais ça fait plaisir de savoir qu'elle fera une petite apparition ! Dernière occasion de faire un clin d'oeil !

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin   Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin Icon_minitime

Après 40 ans, Ally My Children prend fin
Page 1 sur 1