Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

[Summer Glau] Un mot adressé à ses fans

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

[Summer Glau] Un mot adressé à ses fans Empty
MessageSujet: [Summer Glau] Un mot adressé à ses fans   [Summer Glau] Un mot adressé à ses fans Icon_minitimeMer 15 Déc - 1:06

Summer a écrit un mail à l'admin d'un site sur elle pour le 5ème anniversaire de celui-ci ^^

http://www.summer-glau.net/wp/

Citation :
Dear friends,

I had to send a message to you today because this is a special day for me. I’m feeling sentimental on the 5th anniversary of this site. I can’t thank Cristelle enough for creating this site and for the beautiful work she and Norman have done. Also, I can’t thank you enough for the love and support I feel.

Sometimes it’s hard to summon the courage to read anything regarding myself online. It almost always ends in tears. I’m an entertainer- have been all my life… I want everyone to be pleased with my contribution. Often the comments I read online can make me feel like a failure but I can trust that when I come to this site I will feel encouraged and supported. This has been an incredible year for me and I am honored to share it with those who help make it possible.

Ok, enough mush:) Ha! We have been hard at work on The Cape. I’m swelling with pride for our team and I can’t wait for January 9th so you all can see what we have been so excited about. Have a most Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! and Happy New Year!!

All my Love,

Summer

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

[Summer Glau] Un mot adressé à ses fans
Page 1 sur 1