Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

David pour les Emmy Awards 2011 [Pétition en ligne]

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

David pour les Emmy Awards 2011 [Pétition en ligne] Empty
MessageSujet: David pour les Emmy Awards 2011 [Pétition en ligne]   David pour les Emmy Awards 2011 [Pétition en ligne] Icon_minitimeDim 12 Déc - 16:50

Bon, je ne suis pas sûre de savoir précisément où ils veulent en venir, mais c'est une pétition qui circule sur le net pour que David soit aux Emmy Awards 2011.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/DBEmmy2011nomination

Citation :
David Boreanaz, an actor who has been in the business over ten years is an extraordinary man. His talents speak beyond words. The facial expressions, the soul that resides behind his soulful eyes speak volumes of the talent that is being over passed. From "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," to "Angel" and now "Bones," Boreanaz has captured many hearts with his talent. Yes he's handsome, but there is so much more beyond his looks. With small roles he done in movies, he's made an impact.
This coming year, 2011, I'm determined to get David Boreanaz an Emmy nomination. He's way over due and I think you, the fans can agree. So help me out by passing this petition around. My goal is to get 100,000 people to nominate him for an Emmy.
If you're a fan and agree with me that he deserves an Emmy, let's band together and help him get that nomination!

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

David pour les Emmy Awards 2011 [Pétition en ligne]
Page 1 sur 1