Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez

Charisma en Australie

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

Charisma en Australie Empty
MessageSujet: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeVen 30 Avr - 23:34

Charisma sera au Supernova (une sorte de convention, je pense) en Australie durant le mois de Juin (à noter que Felicia Day (Vi dans Btvs) devrait également y être, dans la même période).

Charisma en Australie Withdr11

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
I'm gonna get you back. I need you back ~ Angel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mai - 15:32

Yeah, chouette nouvelle Charisma en Australie 237987 J'ai hâte de voir les photos ^^
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mai - 15:36

C'est vraiment cool qu'on la voit à plusieurs conventions ^^ Merci pour l'info !

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeVen 18 Juin - 11:30

Héhé, de nouveaux visages familiers seront aussi présents à cette convention:

Et Eliza a laissé un p'tit message sur son Twitter:

Citation :
"WOW! The Hulk is on our flight! Also just ran into Charisma Carpenter aka 'Cordelia' Buffy peeps- love her ;D"

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
Esther
Best Couples Ever
Best Couples Ever
Esther

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeVen 18 Juin - 15:03

Eliza y sera aussi? Charisma en Australie 237987 Géant!!!

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeDim 20 Juin - 16:00

Impressions à chaud d'une fan sur son Twitter:

Citation :
@angryscientist ahahahahah I will do it a bit later after I will upload the pics,

Citation :
@angryscientist but really i have to tell u she was 5 times prettier than on tv in real life. She was ABSOLUTELY OUT OF THIS WORLD

Citation :
@angryscientist GORGEOUS AND FUNNY AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE her smile...............................enough said LOL

Citation :
@angryscientist I WILL RECAP MY CONVO WITH HER SOON LOL I ASKED CANGEL RELATED QUESTIONS HEHE

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeDim 20 Juin - 16:01

Citation :
Yesterday Charisma Carpenter shared a multitude of anecdotes from her time working with Joss Whedon – “He was a really good person to work for, in terms of work ethics, and stuff” – and gave her opinion on what it was like to be in The Expendables: “Pretty Fricken awesome!”

When Carpenter was asked if Jason Statham was gay, she let out a cry of mock surprise: “Don't let him hear you say that.”

Commenting on how her heavily tattooed dermis often needs to be smeared with make-up so her bodywork won’t show on screen, she also revealed why she declined to do a photo shoot for Inked magazine: “It just makes me think of that wench that broke up Sandra Bullock's marriage.”

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Juin - 10:38

D'autres bouts de conversation sur twitter:

Citation :
@angryscientist sorry that the pics are mostly eliza haha my friend just had a good shot at her

Citation :
@angryscientist k LOL well thee was a Q and A and i stood up with the microphone and vfk;ldyibsdsdfuo it was the most embarrassing thing

Citation :
@angryscientist there are a lot of details which u would not want to know LOL but mainly I asked her 2 questions

Citation :
@angryscientist The first one was "what was ur favourite scene with david boreanaz" and charisma said

Citation :
@angryscientist "that one in S1 when he came out almost naked from the shower and only had a towel on. You know david loooooves being naked"

Citation :
@angryscientist ahahh those ones are not! LOL they were embarassing! LOL

Citation :
@angryscientist ahhah and then instead of putting my mic down and letting her go on talking bout how david is in an even better shape now,

Citation :
@angryscientist I go "do u think there should have been more cangel kisses?" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Citation :
@angryscientist ahhaha NO! She was sooooooooo funny! She can put a perverted little twist on anything LOL just like me ahhahahaha

Citation :
@angryscientist and serious too LOL gotta love charisma and she was sooooooooooo gorgeous it was just not funny! her hair...nvuhlavu

Citation :
@angryscientist k going on with the story LOL it was a good Q and all, but charisma did not quite take it as cangel having more scenes LOL

Citation :
@angryscientist HAHAHAHAH I know i was! She is so incredibly nice and funny and beautiful! I wish u could have been there GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

=> je vais essayer de trouver l'autre bout de la conversation, lol. Et ahhhhhhhh, je veux une retranscription de ce Q&R!!!!!!!

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeDim 27 Juin - 16:36

News de Twitter, toujours concernant le panel de CC (gosh, elle est trop drôle, j'adore son sarcasme lol! ):

Citation :
@angryscientist ahhaha alright LOL I will try hehe me - charisma do you think there should have been more angel kisses?

Citation :
@angryscientist only she did not take it quite like that LOL

Citation :
@angryscientist she thought that I was asking her whether she enjoyed her kisses with david boreanaz

Citation :
@angryscientist charisma - what are you eluding to missy? did you think that I had an affair with him or something?

Citation :
@angryscientist and everyone, all the 200 or so people just turned to me. God it was so embarrassing! I was asking about the characters LOL

Citation :
@angryscientist she goes - you probably think that I dreamed about him at night. Oh David! Oh I am gonna kiss him tomorrow again!

Citation :
@angryscientist oh he is so hot!" everyone was still staring at me and laughing AHAHAHAHA

Citation :
@angryscientist charisma - no it was more like kissing a brother you know. You work with someone for so long, that you become like a family

Citation :
@angryscientist AHAHAHAHH yes poor me! and then I jsut go on nodding as she talks about it and sit down LOL she continues looking at me

Citation :
@angryscientist ahhahah and starts to describe the kissing! AHAHAHAHAH

Citation :
@angryscientist HAHAHAHAHAHA yess she went on making fun of kissing guys "smooching, spit sharing...." ahahah she is priceless

Citation :
@angryscientist I then met her and got her autograph. She was exquisitely beautiful and nice. Her smile was the greatest

Citation :
@angryscientist we talked about legend of the seeker and my favourite set of books that served as the basis for the show

Citation :
@angryscientist after but if she did remember or realise that it was me with the question, then she did not show it hahahah

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeVen 19 Nov - 17:43

Un podcast de Charisma lors de cette convention à Sydney. C'est une interview audio :

Les sujets abordés :

Citation :
  • Featuring the gorgeous actress from Angel, Buffy and more recently The Expendables.
  • Whats up with the Joss boss?
  • Recorded on the Saturday of the Sydney 2010 Expo

vic59
Cangel fan
Cangel fan
vic59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeVen 19 Nov - 18:10

Je l'écoute en ce moment Charisma en Australie 237987 .Je comprends presque tout pour l'instant , je me surprends moi même lol!

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitimeVen 19 Nov - 18:45

lol! Tant mieux !! Je l'ai pas encore écouté perso, mais je comprends ton sentiment d'euphorie à l'idée de saisir à peu près tout ce qu'elle dit, ça me fait le même effet quand ça m'arrive Razz

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Charisma en Australie   Charisma en Australie Icon_minitime

Charisma en Australie
Page 1 sur 1