Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ]

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ] Empty
MessageSujet: 5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ]   5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ] Icon_minitimeMer 28 Avr - 17:08

Une fan a fait un top des 5 scènes pour lesquelles elle est reconnaissante à la série.

Source : Sweet-ali Live Journal

Citation :

Five Buffyverse Scenes I'm Grateful for...

1. Buffy: "I'm sixteen years old. I don't wanna die." (PROPHECY GIRL)

Season 1 was never a favorite of mine. I liked Buffy as it grew darker and had a stronger arc and that only came later. But still, it was the season that brought me into the show, so i do love it for the nostalgia factor. And this was the moment that i knew i truly loved Buffy and that nothing would shake that. I was also 16 at the time and for some reason, it hit me in just the right way. It made me admire her. It made me see her strength. I adored her quippiness and her attitude and the fact that she wasn't brilliant school-wise, but was an intelligent person, knew how to handle herself, and was truly good-hearted. And all she wanted was a life. We later learn that a normal life is not possible, but at this time, she's still an innocent, she's still yet to experience so much and once again, her life is being dictated to her. That no matter her rebellion or quick-thinking, she can't fight a prophecy. And she doesn't, she endures it, she strives through and faces it. and i remember thinking that i could never do that, find that fight that she continues to use to get through it all. But admired that she could.

2. Joyce: What did you get for your birthday?

Buffy: I got older.(INNOCENCE)

And this began it all... I still feel that the idea to make the love interest, the leading man, someone that the writers tried very hard to sell to us, to make him the villain was one of the bravest moves that Joss has ever done. A twist that i don't think anyone expected. And to have him go evil after losing *his* "innocence" while taking Buffy's "innocence", wow... We should've known from that moment on that Joss would live to mindfuck us all. What this does to Buffy... I cannot even imagine. It doesn't only steal away her innocence, no, this steals away a part of Buffy that she will never get back. Something that was precious to her, something that she never allowed herself to feel again, never to dream those little girl dreams, we simply never saw that Buffy from the night before again... No matter how she tried, that shell could never be pulled back again. No one ever saw that vulnerability again. And despite the scar tissue, i always felt the wound remained raw. I never felt it was Angel Buffy never got over, she just never got over the pain of it. I do think she eventually pushed past it, but again, i do think it was always there and probably always would be. That moment in that episode where she confronts Angel(now Angelus), when she curls brokenly into her bed, when she lays beside her mother and watches old movies... I don't think I've ever ached as much for that character.

3. SPIKE: Death is your art. You make it with your hands, day after day. That final gasp. That look of peace. Part of you is desperate to know: What's it like? Where does it lead you? And now you see, that's the secret. Not the punch you didn't throw or the kicks you didn't land. Every Slayer... has a death wish. (FOOL FOR LOVE)

Let me first say that the editing in this scene was fantastic. With the spin of the handlebar intercut with the spin of the pool cue, the way they moved and mimicked his fight with the NY Slayer, it was absolutely wonderful. I can't really pick many episode that i think worked so perfectly...and believe me, i don't use that word lightly. I also love that this brought out the aspect of Spike that i've always adored, the way he never sugarcoats things. He's an honest man. Always has been. He loves hard, he lives hard, and he dies hard. He doesn't see the point of pulling punches. Even as a mortal, he was brave enough to confess his love to Cecily, to want to show himself the man he thinks he can be. Oh, he was ridiculed, rejected, and forced into the arms of a crazy vampiress because of it, but still, that's not the point Wink He is the "truth-teller". And i adored this insight into the slayer. Into the slayers that he killed, into their minds, into what being the slayer can do to you...how you can't just be light or dark, that you need to be both to balance yourself. Which was why Buffy only found her way when she accepted the gray of things, the same with Faith, who went as dark as she could before she struggled back. I love the innuendo and flirting undertone and how Spike played up to this, the attempted kiss, the shot of Spike at his knees at Buffy's feet, that entire scene was this wonderfully done banter of words and fight and minds. And the two of them truly worked off one another, the sexual tension that is so subtle, but just rolls off them... It's such a pleasure to watch.

4. BUFFY:...Dawn, the hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live. For me. (THE GIFT)

Well, this is turning into a regular Buffy lovefest, huh? Anyway... Yes, I must pick this scene from my very favorite Buffy season finale. As I've written all this analysis of Buffy, it's clear why her choice is so obvious to her. Why that peace and understanding floods her face. That she understands her place, her calling, what she must do, all that confusion is settled with this last piece of the puzzle. And it just fits. You don't even see fear in her eyes. She gives the last bit of honest love that she has in her to Dawn, gives the last bit of herself that she finds unsullied, and leaves her with what she knows: That life is always a struggle and you must fight and fight and never give up. But for her, she has realized, the fight is over. She's not meant for this world, Dawn is. She's meant to sacrifice and that is what she does. And in a glorious swan dive, music swelling, light flowing all around her, she dies... falling too perfectly to the ground atop a mound of rubble. I don't think many deaths could be viewed as beautifully.

5. And, and look at me! Look at, look at stupid Buffy! Too dumb for college, and, and, and freak Buffy, too strong for construction work. And, and my job at the magic shop? I was bored to tears even *before* the hour that wouldn't end! And the only person I can even stand to be around is a ... neutered vampire who cheats at kitten poker.

SPIKE: (embarrassed) Oh, you saw the cheating, did you.

BUFFY: Also? I think you're drunk. (LIFE SERIAL)

Like molly_may said, my list seemed to be a bit too maudlin and really, i adore the humor of the show. Few episodes cracked me up as much as Life Serial. Granted, the underlying theme is Buffy's life in struggle and how few take the time to really undersand her pain but try to find a big ol' band-aid to cover it up. However, the humor of this episode surpasses that for me. I adored Buffy's attempt to work at the MAgic Shop, and going into repeato-vision, struggling with the mummy hand, the guy with the candles("Ya like slug? Go with slug. She's not gonna sleep with you anyway."), with Giles lack of understanding (Yes. And then I'm going to marry Bob Dole and raise penguins in Guam), and then just crumbling into tears, it's just hysterical all the way to the point of her finally understanding what she has to do. And thne later, while drinking with Spike, the lovely flirting that took place during their shots in his crypt, her exaggerated "blleeeeech" that amuses Spike, then later with the Kitten Poker and her drunken self eventually letting the kittens go, plus we have the nerds with their magic bone and "This mummy hand has ceased to be!" Heehee... Crackes me up. Showed some of the joyous bits that makes me adore the Buffyverse for all its facets.

HONORABLE MENTION TO: TABULA RASA

This was almost my #5 answer, being one of my favorite funny moment episodes. From the "Oh no, I'm English" to the "A vampire with a soul? How lame is that!", this episode never fails to make me giggle and love every one of them. I loved the Ready Joan/Ready Randy moments, the way Dawn and Buffy discovered their sisterhood, the awkwardness of Xander and Willow thinking they were a couple, Spike's inner geekiness making it's way through, the rivalry between Spike and Giles over his name and his clear neglect of his son Wink, and Anya and Giles arguing as the bunnies continue to multiply... Heeheehee. Just reading this, i crack up. Amongst the pain and confusion adn dark of Season 6(which i adored), they did know exactly how to deliver the funny when needed.

HONORABLE MENTION #2 TO: GILES: (with hostility) I'm not going anywhere. (HELPLESS)

I added this because this was one of those episodes that made me fall for a character and that being Giles. When Buffy, all tired and weak, filled with this certain rage and hurt, goes to clean her cut, Giles takes over, and begins to work at the wound. This after Travers has just fired Giles for "having a father's love" for Buffy and it's just such a tender moment, where Buffy and Giles are each given something neither has ever really had before. I truly loved that.

Qu'en pensez-vous ? Quel aurait été votre classement ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Ludo
Everyone's Waiting
Everyone's Waiting
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: 5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ]   5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ] Icon_minitimeMer 28 Avr - 21:25

Dans Prophecy Girl, Buffy dit "I don't want to die" ou "I don't wanna die" ? A l'écoute, j'entends toujours "want" (bon, en même temps, elle le dit rapidement), mais quand la scène est reprise sur le net, c'est souvent marqué "wanna"... Bref, c'est pas très important non plus lol!

En tout cas, j'adore toutes les scènes citées 5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ] 474691
feelsandotps
A Castle in Mystic Falls
A Castle in Mystic Falls
feelsandotps

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: 5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ]   5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ] Icon_minitimeLun 26 Juil - 1:30

HS: Ludo, wanna est la façon de dire rapidement "want to" lol!

Sinon, j'adore la première scène également 5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ] 474691

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ]   5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ] Icon_minitime

5 scènes de BTVS pour lesquelles je suis reconnaissante... [Article LJ]
Page 1 sur 1