Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

Cat's Law [Livre]

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Cat's Law [Livre] Empty
MessageSujet: Cat's Law [Livre]   Cat's Law [Livre] Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 15:37

Après Death's Daughter, Amber a écrit et sorti un second livre tout récemment, "Cat's Law" ! ^^

Cat's Law [Livre] 97804410

Calliope Reaper-Jones is Death's Daughter. She owes a debt to Cerberus, the three headed dog that guards the gate's of hell-a debt that involves a trip to Purgatory, Las Vegas, ancient Egypt, and a discount department store that's more frightening than any supernatural creature she'll ever encounter.

Plus de précisions sur le livre : ICI

Citation :
Overview:
Named after its hook-like horns, cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a woody vine native to the Amazon rainforest and other tropical areas of South and Central America. The bark and root of this herb have been used by South Americans since the Inca civilization to treat a variety of health problems, including arthritis, stomach ulcers, inflammation, dysentery, and fevers. It was also used as a form of birth control.

Test tube studies indicate that cat's claw may stimulate the immune system, help relax the smooth muscles (such as the intestines), dilate blood vessels (helping lower blood pressure), and act as a diuretic (helping rid the body of excess water). It also has antioxidant properties, helping rid the body of particles known as free radicals that damage cells. Preliminary studies show it may have antitumor and anticancer effects as well.

Lire la suite...

Dernière édition par Miss Kitty le Dim 21 Nov - 0:31, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Cat's Law [Livre] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cat's Law [Livre]   Cat's Law [Livre] Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 15:40

Et voici le petit mot qu'a laissé Amber sur son blog officiel au sujet de sa tournée pour le livre :

Citation :
Yes, it's that time again. Time for weird old me to get in my car (then hobo hop a train & possibly a plane) and start trekking around the country schilling the latest installment of the Calliope Reaper-Jones series entitled, CAT'S CLAW. I personally think it's more fun than the first book, DEATH'S DAUGHTER, but that is entirely up to you to decide.

I will be starting the festivities at:

The Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore
Tuesday
Feb 23, 2010
7pm
7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
Suite #302
San Diego, CA 92111
Tel: 858.268.4747

Next you will find me loitering among the shelves at:

Murder By The Book
Thursday
Feb 25, 2010
6:30pm
2342 Bissonnet St.
Houston, TX 77005
Tel: 713.524.8597

I will then be found babbling incoherently at:

Midtown Comics
Saturday
Feb 27, 2010
3-5pm
signing with the lovely & talented: Anton Strout
Midtown Comics Times Square
200 W 40th Street (Corner of 7th Avenue)
New York, NY 10018
Tel: 1.800.411.3341

Come and say hi! Come and say boo! Come and don't say anything...we'll still force you to read the book!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Cat's Law [Livre]
Page 1 sur 1