Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Greek [Tegan Walker]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Marco
Kahlan's fan
Kahlan's fan
Marco

Masculin

Greek [Tegan Walker] Empty
MessageSujet: Greek [Tegan Walker]   Greek [Tegan Walker] Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Jan - 21:20

Greek [Tegan Walker] Greek51

Tegan Walker est la représente de ZBZ national.

Sa premier apparition fut dans l'épisode 10 de la saison 1. Dans le cadre, d'une nouvelle atroce concernant des scandales étalés au grand jour dans le journal du campus.

Greek [Tegan Walker] 02_bmp10
♥️♥️ Angel, I sort of need to talk to you in person. - Cordelia
Is it something... Bad ? - Angel
No. No. It's something good... I think. Well, It sort of depends on how you feel. - Cordelia
About what ? - Angel
Well, about me. - Cordelia ♥️♥️
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Greek [Tegan Walker]   Greek [Tegan Walker] Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 0:37

Yeaah, je ne savais pas du tout qu'elle avait joué dans la série ^^ C'est cool !! Greek [Tegan Walker] 237987 Bon, vu que je ne regarde pas, j'ai pas eu l'occasion de la voir, mais ça a l'air d'être une chouette série, donc tant mieux pour elle.

Merci d'avoir posté Greek [Tegan Walker] 63835

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/
Marco
Kahlan's fan
Kahlan's fan
Marco

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Greek [Tegan Walker]   Greek [Tegan Walker] Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 3:19

La série est excellente mais jusqu'à maintenant, j'ai pas encore vu l'épisode 10, il est sur pause. Jusqu'à maintenant avec ce les 2 minutes que j'ai vu d'elle, j'aime pas trop le personnage. Un peu trop superficiel et bitch.

Greek [Tegan Walker] 02_bmp10
♥️♥️ Angel, I sort of need to talk to you in person. - Cordelia
Is it something... Bad ? - Angel
No. No. It's something good... I think. Well, It sort of depends on how you feel. - Cordelia
About what ? - Angel
Well, about me. - Cordelia ♥️♥️
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Greek [Tegan Walker]   Greek [Tegan Walker] Icon_minitimeVen 12 Mar - 20:20

Charisma va peut-être revenir dans Greek ^^

Citation :
Question: Please could you serve up a tasty helping of Greek scoop? —Kelly R.
Ausiello: The show’s just-announced, 10-episode fourth season — slated to debut later this summer — will most likely be its last. “That is the plan,” confirms series creator Sean Smith, who hopes to lure back some old faves like Charisma Carpenter and Michael Rady for the final stretch. “We’re all looking at this as an opportunity to come back, wrap up the show, and end strong. ABC Family could’ve ended it, but they gave us this opportunity and I don’t want to squander it.” Meanwhile, an ABC Family spokesperson insists buzz that Dilshad Vadsaria (Rebecca) is leaving the show (perhaps to star in a new pilot) is not true. The rep says all of Greek’s regulars will be back for season 4.

Source : ICI

Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Greek [Tegan Walker]   Greek [Tegan Walker] Icon_minitimeMar 11 Jan - 15:49

Retour de Charisma dans l'épisode de Greek qui sera diffusé ce soir aux Etats-Unis sur la ABC :

Citation :
CHARISMA CARPENTER’S TEGAN RETURNS TO ‘GREEK’ FOR GRADE-A BITCHERY

This week, ZBZ National Rep Tegan drops by for rush week and clashes with Rebecca in a huge way over potential pledges and how she’s running the house. But seeing these two acid-tongued femmes battle it out for the final word is like watching two carnivorous beasts fight over the last chunk of ripe carcass. It’s that good — and makes me miss Cordy. The two particularly disagree on how to deal with the search for a new house mom, a role Casey takes on temporarily during the episode. Although, someone does get picked for the job by the end of the hour, and you already know them very well.

Other things to look forward to: Star Wars sex, a Scrubs 2.0 shout-out, and the introduction of pledge Spiderman.

Source: EW.com

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Greek [Tegan Walker]   Greek [Tegan Walker] Icon_minitime

Greek [Tegan Walker]
Page 1 sur 1