Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

TV's Greatest Dads!

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

TV's Greatest Dads! Empty
MessageSujet: TV's Greatest Dads!   TV's Greatest Dads! Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov - 16:16

Encore un top un peu plus vieux. Angel est dans une liste de 10 pères géniaux de la TV de ces dernières 20 années.

Citation :
Angel (David Boreanaz):

TV's Greatest Dads! Angel-connor2

A surprise for season three of The WB's Angel was the birth of presumably sterile vampire Angel's son Connor with his ex-lover Darla. From here on out, all of Angel's decisions were rooted in what was best for his child (particularly because he was working as a single dad). Even when his child was kidnapped and returned as an angry angsty teenager that was hellbent on killing him (this was a science fiction, fantasy, and drama series afterall, so it was all justified somehow). Boreanaz's intensity increased as the drama escalated, but always surprised the audience with his gleeful zeal during moment's of paternal pride and guidance when Connor was either killing a demon like the old man or applying for college (even though Angel never went or has a clue about the process). The DVD sets for seasons 1-5 can be found here, and include episode commentaries and featurettes.

Toute la liste: ICI

TV's Greatest Dads! Withdr11

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
I'm gonna get you back. I need you back ~ Angel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/

TV's Greatest Dads!
Page 1 sur 1