Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez

Charisma fiancée????

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Féminin

Charisma fiancée???? Empty
MessageSujet: Charisma fiancée????   Charisma fiancée???? Icon_minitimeSam 7 Nov - 19:50

Un bout d'interview de Craig Horner, acteur de Legend of the Seeker, qui fait allusion à des fiançailles de CC:

Citation :
And now you have Charisma Carpenter on.

It's such a small world. Apparently, she is engaged to this camera operator who was on the very first job I ever did in Australia. I can't believe it. Are you kidding me? That guy is like, what a great guy. And this guy took me into the camera department for a whole week and trained me. I had a whole week off [from acting], but I was the kind of kid who was really interested in the film industry and for that week I just wanted to be in the camera department. I wanted to be the clapper loader. I wanted to be the dude who runs in front of the camera and go "23 take 2, mark it." Pop, and then walk out. I wanted to do that. I wanted to hold the boom for a week. It's crazy. We hung out in the camera truck for a whole week and I can't believe it, it's a small, small world.

Info? Intox? A suivre!

Charisma fiancée???? Withdr11

It's gonna be a long while 'till you work you way out, but I know you well enough to know you will. And I'll be with you until you do ~ Cordy
I'm gonna get you back. I need you back ~ Angel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Charisma fiancée???? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Charisma fiancée????   Charisma fiancée???? Icon_minitimeDim 8 Nov - 18:59

Ce serait une chouette nouvelle pour elle ça ^^

~ Sens Critique ~ Tumblr ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Charisma fiancée????
Page 1 sur 1