Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Top 20 des vampires les plus hot [Spike # 1, Angel #5]

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Top 20 des vampires les plus hot [Spike # 1, Angel #5] Empty
MessageSujet: Top 20 des vampires les plus hot [Spike # 1, Angel #5]   Top 20 des vampires les plus hot [Spike # 1, Angel #5] Icon_minitimeSam 31 Oct - 13:40

Yay !! Top 20 des vampires les plus hot [Spike # 1, Angel #5] 237987 Nouveau top 20 des vampires, et on retrouve à nouveau Spike et Angel bien évidemment, et pas à n'importe quelle place ! Angel est 5ème et Spike est premier, rien que ça ^^ (Robert Pattison Top 20 des vampires les plus hot [Spike # 1, Angel #5] 778471 )

(Je sais toujours pas où caser les classements où ils sont tous les deux, du coup je les mets ici).

Citation :
1. James Marsters as Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel

Top 20 des vampires les plus hot [Spike # 1, Angel #5] James

Well, we've come to the end of the list and I know what you're all thinking. "Dude, really?" I mean, those of you who have seen Buffy know exactly what I'm talking about, but to some...this might be a mystery. He has bleached blonde hair, you may say, and wears red and black together which is not only a vampire cliché, but looks horrendous. Why does he get to be number one? Allow me to tell you: for one, he has a British accent and not just any British accent. It's a cockney British accent. If you don't think this is hot, you simply need to hear him say "bugger" and "bloody" a few times. It's awesome. Two, the character of Spike is really funny. This is an incredibly rare trait in a vampire and I don't know about you guys, but a guy who can make me laugh gets major points. Three, he's love's bitch. His words, not mine. Spike is man enough to admit that when it comes to love, he pretty much let's himself be taken over by it. We see this consistently throughout the show, whether it's his total and complete devotion to the very weak vampire Drusilla in the first two seasons (he nearly kills himself to save her), or his quest to obtain a soul to prove himself worthy of Buffy in season six. When this guy falls in love, he falls all the way in. Finally, he's ridiculously handsome. Not only does he have one of the most chiseled bodies I've ever seen, he has amazing blue eyes and very defined cheek bones. And while his style isn't exactly what'd I'd seek out on a normal day of vampire watching, William the Bloody makes it work for him. The Billy Idol, punk rock persona adds a level of vampire uniqueness that is greatly appreciated in a world of brooding, old-fashioned bloodsuckers. In the end, Spike can suck my blood any day of the week.

Citation :
5. David Boreanaz as Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel

Top 20 des vampires les plus hot [Spike # 1, Angel #5] David

Even though he was kind of a stalker in the first season, Angel made girls around the United States swoon - myself included. Apparently David Boreanaz was only meant to appear in a select few episodes of the first season, but the overwhelming support from fans not only caused Joss Whedon to keep him in the series, but motivated him to create a spin-off TV show entitled, Angel. And who can blame him? Not only does Angel have one of the all time epic forbidden romances with vampire slayer Buffy Summers, he kicks major ass. With billowing black coats, very gelled hair, and an incredibly chiseled face, Angel is sort of the perfect male specimen. And while some may gripe that he sometimes loses his soul when he achieves perfect happiness, his evil, soulless, counterpart is even more entertaining to watch. To start with, he wears leather pants on a regular basis and becomes ten times more snarky. It's not only fun to watch, it'll convince you that the bad guys probably do have a lot more fun.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Top 20 des vampires les plus hot [Spike # 1, Angel #5]
Page 1 sur 1