Spuffy & Cangel Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spuffy & Cangel Forum

Pour tous les fans du couple Buffy/Spike (mais aussi Cordy/Angel), ainsi que tous les fans de BTVS et ATS, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Iron Man 2 ??

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
~ Out of this World ~
~ Out of this World ~
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Iron Man 2 ?? Empty
MessageSujet: Iron Man 2 ??   Iron Man 2 ?? Icon_minitimeLun 12 Oct - 19:38

Ce n'est pas encore à proprement parler un rôle qu'elle a joué, mais Eliza convoite apparemment le rôle pour ce film (avec Scarlett Johannson dans la concurrence !) ^^

Citation :
Back in February, actress Eliza Dushku ("Dollhouse") appeared on the Howard Stern Show where she mentioned that she would love to play The Black Widow in the "Iron Man" sequel.

"They’re doing ’Iron Man 2,’ and I’m so perfect for the Black Widow character," she said. "They need to understand... I just learned Russian because I had to play a Russian girl in ’Dollhouse.’"

The role eventually went to Scarlett Johansson, which didn’t surprise Dushku when MTV asked her if she ever got to audition for the part. "I think it went straight to Miss Thing," she said about Johansson. "I get it, you know ? I get it. She’s pretty fierce. I had read about it."

That’s actually not exactly true, the role went straight to Emily Blunt, but since the actress had a prior commitment, she was replaced by Johansson.

Dushku insists that she never had a chance. "I’m a huge [Robert] Downey Jr fan and also [Jon] Favreau, but I think they had it packaged up at the studio."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misskittyspuffy.tumblr.com/

Iron Man 2 ??
Page 1 sur 1